Ted Cruz says Zelensky "engaged in theater": “It’s jarring seeing all of these images of him in a sweatshirt & fatigues next to Biden, it's a costume"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i like Ted Cruz a lot but i disagree here. people can wear whatever they want under the circumstances. i hate the idea that politicians have to wear suits no matter the circumstance...lighten up!

Of course it is planned image theatre .
His CV is comedian , actor , director and producer .
And he works constantly with a PR and propaganda group of experts . To think otherwiswe is silly.

You would think his wife would have got him a decent public outfit on one of the shopping trips we financed.
Notice that she never appears with him complementing his image. Probably beneath her dignity to mix with the peasants .

The fake air siren and the the Pfizer media sucking Biden’s dick over how brave he was IS HILARIOUS.

They know it was staged….they are all complicit liars.

Joe would never go to an area of danger. He never has. Never will. He lives of protected insulation. He is a piece of feces vacuum sealed.

Joe would never go to an area of danger. He never has. Never will. He lives of protected insulation. He is a piece of feces vacuum sealed.
Was it even him, though the falling over routine lends some support to it being the real Piss Pants ?

In my world , Deep State probably did not much care how dangerous it was or was not .
Should Piss Pants have had a heart attack , or , fortuitously broken his neck , that would have allowed a new face to be brought in with a different approach . Instead of them being saddled with a puppet that has turned toxic , because the position he first represented has gone badly wrong and requires changing .
Piss Pants would have then garnered bags of sympathy ( from an invented memory of him ) and then revised narratives could be used deflecting from current basic issues which are all set badly for the US and NATO Nazis ,let alone for the Ukey people being served up as sacrifices to US hegemony .

Last edited:
Right wing cowards often end up resorting to ridicule when faced with an actual courageous person. Ted Cruz knows he would have never have stood up to Putin who expected Zelensky to flee the country like Cruz running from a cold snap.

Anyone who says that was a real moment is lying or a dumb fuck.

If there was an incoming missile or mortar, the Secret Service would have immediately taken POTUS to a secure bunker.

No one even flinched.

They knew it was a MANUFACTURED INCIDENT TO PLAY ON THE NEWS BACK IN THE US.

So FUCKING LAME.

Right wing cowards often end up resorting to ridicule when faced with an actual courageous person. Ted Cruz knows he would have never have stood up to Putin who expected Zelensky to flee the country like Cruz running from a cold snap.
Raping the US tresurary is sooooooo courageous.

He is wearing what pretty much every despot wears.
Think about it... one after another... despots and tyrants love to wear military-looking attire.

i like Ted Cruz a lot but i disagree here. people can wear whatever they want under the circumstances. i hate the idea that politicians have to wear suits no matter the circumstance...lighten up!

Ted Cruz of all people should sit this one out....until he explains why he continues to get on his knees for the guy who cucked him in front of his own wife and family...

41002254-9408669-image-m-31_1616815198849.jpg

We should also remind ourselves that whether we like Zelensky or not....his country is currently under invasion.....and hasn't fled, hasn't surrendered, basically did what we would expect anyone to do when their under invasion.....

Ted Cruz fled the country when his state was under invasion from snow....they are not the same...

I just wonder how many Americans would support Zelinsky if they knew he was a Christian hating Nazi.
More fascists would love that about him if it were true......

But since it ain't -- let the lies continue....

it's also fun to see right-wingers pretend to care about "Christianity" -- what they really care about is a fascist theocracy....funny how they give Russia a pass on how they treat evangelicals in their country...

More fascists would love that about him if it were true......

But since it ain't -- let the lies continue....

it's also fun to see right-wingers pretend to care about "Christianity" -- what they really care about is a fascist theocracy....funny how they give Russia a pass on how they treat evangelicals in their country...

Lies ? Donbass genocide.

Read between the truth.

Lies ? Donbass genocide.

Read between the truth.
Forgive me if I don't just swallow the propaganda of a country that just invaded another country...

Remember when you morons swallowed that type of propaganda to justify invading Iraq?

Remember how you same morons pretend you didn't do that and you were opposed to the invasion the whole time?

So yea, I don't take liars and Putin sycophants at their word...

Forum List

Back