🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz Stands Up for Traditional Marriage

Go get em TED!

Why don't you shut down government until we send gays back to the closet?

If we don't end gay marriage....RIGHT NOW

Ted Cruz will go back to Canada

He means it this time

It was the dammedest thing... i was nervous, but when i saw my wife after the decision she was still a woman, i'm still a man, we both have our wedding rings, and neither of us suddenly wants to have gay sex.

Last edited:
It was the dammedest thing... i was nervois, but when i saw my wife after the decision she was still a woman, i'm still a man, we noth jave our wedding rings, and neither of us suddenly wants to have gay sex.
No even a three whey with another chick?

He means it this time

Canada does not want him back!

Hell if I were Canada and America attempted to send that mental midget back I would declare war and stop sending Canadian Bacon!

Ted Cruz the worst export ever from Canada and they gave us Ann Murray and Bryan Adams...

He means it this time

Hell if I were Canada and America attempted to send that mental midget back I would declare war and stop sending Canadian Bacon!

Ted Cruz the worst export ever from Canada and they gave us Ann Murray and Bryan Adams...

Maybe Canada will build a wall to keep Ted Cruz out

He means it this time

Maybe Canada will build a wall to keep Ted Cruz out
The donald could get them to do it, and pay for it

The far right reactionaries did not learn from SS, or 30 years later from medicare, or 50 years from ACA.

They don't get it, because they are intrinsically flawed as to their understanding of just what is America.

Forum List

Back