Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Well, to be fair, we don't really hate "America." We hate.....you...

:dunno:

I live in the Great State of New Jersey

We were one of the original 13 States

We have never seceded from the US and we are proud to belong to this country. As opposed to Texas, if we are unhappy with how the country is going…..WE VOTE

Texas threatens to secede every time a Democrat wins

But guess what Texas?
Democrats are taking over your state

I live in the Great State of New Jersey

We were one of the original 13 States

We have never seceded from the US and we are proud to belong to this country. As opposed to Texas, if we are unhappy with how the country is going…..WE VOTE

Texas threatens to secede every time a Democrat wins

But guess what Texas?
Democrats are taking over your state
Foolio Barnsworth will have to move to Idaho or Wyoming with the other supremacists if Texas gets any bluer.

Foolio Barnsworth will have to move to Idaho or Wyoming with the other supremacists if Texas gets any bluer.
Idaho panhandle only please. Boise is now civilized ;)

On a conservative note - If Texas secedes, 10 million will leave the state along with all the largest employers.

I suggest Boise metro or Portland metro. We have Intel, Micron, Nike, HP, Freightliner, and dozens of other ginormous companies.

If Boots has his way, start packing! :D

Tell us the improvement if Texas turns blue. In us versus them you win. And in not much anything else.

Tell us the improvement if Texas turns blue. In us versus them you win. And in not much anything else.

Yet again, you are not paying attention. I want Texas to secede and become redder than fuck.

Normal folk will leave, and we’ll be forever rid of Gov Abbott, Ted Cruz & Louie Gohmert.
SCHWING!! :eusa_dance:

Can we be rid of his worthless ass too?

Maybe Canada will take him.

Ted? Agreed!

1636675207452.jpeg

I would like someone to list for me everything that the federal government can do for me or my state that it can't do on its own.

In fact, the only thing the federal government ever does is hinder. It is absolutely useless to Texans. Useless. Worthless. Nothing but a drain and a hindrance.

Prove me wrong.
Then why are they whining about the Mexican border?
It's your border wall, fix it your damned selves.

September 30 2020
Governor Greg Abbott today sent a letter to President Donald Trump requesting a major disaster declaration for ten Texas counties to assist in recovery efforts following Hurricane Laura. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) previously granted the state’s request for a Federal Emergency Declaration ahead of Hurricane Laura’s landfall in Texas.

February 14, 2021
Governor Greg Abbott today announced that the White House has issued a Federal Emergency Declaration for Texas in response to the severe winter weather throughout the state. The Governor submitted a request for this declaration on Saturday to assist the State in response efforts related to the storm.

The ten states with the highest total federal funding are:

1. California ($43.61 billion)
  2. Texas ($26.90 billion)
  3. Florida ($23.77 billion)
  4. New York ($22.06 billion)
  5. Virginia ($17.68 billion)
  6. Pennsylvania ($15.58 billion)
  7. Illinois ($13.18 billion)
  8. Ohio ($12.57 billion)
  9. North Carolina ($11.31 billion)
  10. Michigan ($10.84 billion)

Oh I can see America breaking up into three sections...left coast, North East, and a southern/central coalition which would have a huge chunk of the farm belt...

Not sure who would claim Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and other US territories.

Then what would happen?
All three fighting all the time...border skirmishes? Currency and exchange rates would be toast. Retirement portfolio would be gone too. (Fiat currencies don't end well when they end).

Oh I can see America breaking up into three sections...left coast, North East, and a southern/central coalition which would have a huge chunk of the farm belt...

Not sure who would claim Alaska and Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and other US territories.

Then what would happen?
All three fighting all the time...border skirmishes? Currency and exchange rates would be toast. Retirement portfolio would be gone too. (Fiat currencies don't end well when they end).
Sounds good to me.

Or, all the commies can get the fuck out. That's easier.

But whatever. We can do it the hard way.

Forum List

Back