Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Right, we can get into the shit talking back-and-forth like this is some sort of sports rivalry, but tell me why you think the federal government is even necessary.
Secede and let hurricane and floods blow up your state, then come ask what the federal government does dumb ass. The colonies tried Articles of Confederation and it didn't work with 13 colonies. Having 13 different currencies did not work so well.

What mess?...tell us what the mess was?...too low of gas prices?...just what did Trump do that you people on the left hate so damn much?...look where we are now....for what?....
750,000 people are now dead because of trumps incompetence. All these rising prices are a result of the pandemic. If trump was re elected he'dc be facing the same thing.

The question is simple.

What does the federal government do for you? What does the federal government do for your state?

What is the fucking purpose of a federal government?

The only thing the federal government does it all is take money and dole it out to special interests. It is fucking useless.

But I am willing to hear arguments for a while federal government is even fucking necessary.
Nay, the question is: What do red states do or contribute to the American people writ large?

750,000 people are now dead because of trumps incompetence. All these rising prices are a result of the pandemic. If trump was re elected he'dc be facing the same thing.
Trump is not the guy in charge dummy...Joe is...Joe has lost more Americans to covid than Trump...read something fool....

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

Didn't the Southern state try this once before? I hope they do it again. Will be fun to whup their behind once more.

Nay, the question is: What do red states do or contribute to the American people writ large?
Sounds like a win/win to me.

TEXIT shall happen.

Trump is not the guy in charge dummy...Joe is...Joe has lost more Americans to covid than Trump...read something fool....
Trump was in charge for 4 years. Biden less than 10 months. He inherited what trump left. People were infected with COVID and dying when Biden took office. Fewer people have died from COVID under Biden and when you look at full stadiums at sporting events, it is apparent that Biden has done a far better job than trump. And if you right wingers would stop actig stupid, this thing could be ended.

Forum List

Back