Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

As I said, President Biden is in charge and I'm not having any problem filling up or going to the store. And I'm retired. :)
So am I...but see?..... this is the difference between you and I...I care about the working poor because I use to be one and I care about America as founded...another difference between us.....

We need to get David Duke elected president, just to annoy the shit out of the commie left. The meltdown will be glorious.

Let's make life FUCKING HELL for everybody.

Good. Then, don't ask questions and yell your ass off if/when Fed types try to shut down any discussion of same.
When have I ever "yell(ed) my ass off if/when Fed types try to shut down any discussion of same"? I've always been VERY supportive of Texas leaving the Union....the sooner the better. Good thing I'm patient....you Texans are taking FOREVER!

Good. Then, don't ask questions and yell your ass off if/when Fed types try to shut down any discussion of same.

What are you waiting for?
If you hate the United States, just leave

Most Texans disagree with you, they want to stay in the US

The easiest solution is for you to get your ass out

You care? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Obviously more than you do...sooner or later this new government caused recession will catch up to you...
But thanks for proving my point from a day ago....Liberals are selfish and lazy....and angry and hateful...like 2 year olds when daddy takes your candy away....

So am I...but see?..... this is the difference between you and I...I care about the working poor because I use to be one and I care about America as founded...another difference between us.....

That's the difference between you and I. You care about the racist slave owning America of the past, while I care about the more perfect union.

What are you waiting for?
If you hate the United States, just leave

Most Texans disagree with you, they want to stay in the US

The easiest solution is for you to get your ass out
No, the easiest/funniest way is to find somebody 1000x as abrasive as Trump and get that dude elected by hook or crook (the Dem way), and let that unmitigated asshole fuck everything up to the point where the entire union wants to dissolve.

I have shared too much.

Go fuck yourselves.

That's the difference between you and I. You care about the racist slave owning America of the past, while I care about the more perfect union.
So I'm a racist because I don't vote democrat?...is that where we are now?....read what you just wrote...are you crazy?....

No, the easiest/funniest way is to find somebody 1000x as abrasive as Trump and get that dude elected by hook or crook (the Dem way), and let that unmitigated asshole fuck everything up to the point where the entire union wants to dissolve.

I have shared too much.

Go fuck yourselves.
If you don’t love our country (I sure as hell do) you are free to leave

If you don’t love our country (I sure as hell do) you are free to leave
You love the country because of Biden....you hated it when Bush and then Trump won...you won't love America so much after the progs are done ruining it....you know that old saying...watch what you wish for....

Forum List

Back