Ted Cruz."The First Latino President". No Wonder The Liberal Leaning Media Is In Full Panic Mode.

Ted Cruz."The First Latino President"

Ted_CruzENGLISHKosColorSEND.jpg

Here is the basic liberal mindset on a women or non white becoming the first President if there Democrat there good if there Republican there bad. The true irony here yes Ted Cruz and Barak Obama could not be more different ideologically but there background is very much the same there education back ground very similar spent basically the same amount of time in the Senate before running for President Obama could and did become the first black President Cruz would be the first Hispanic President yet the media reaction to the two announcments could not be more different. When Obama announced the media fawned and swooned and told us what a great and momentous occassion this was when Cruz announced they ranted screeched and proclaimed this was basically the end of life as we knew it why because Obama is a Democrat Cruz a Republican.

I can't wait to see when Al Sharpton has a cow over Cruz being born in Sasakachoowan. Then tries to pronounce Sasscatchwouwan. How will he say it? Dat Illegal Alien From Dat 57th state in Canada, I beleieve yooz call it "Azz-Bitch-A-Stan-Much-Stashhuwun", sumting like that, well, Dat makes Marintez Garcia Cruz an Illegal Alien az far az I am concerned!

Lol!

More like the "liberal-leaning media" is enjoying the clown show. I know I am. Moar clowns! Moar clowns!

:beer:
if it comes down to a Cruz VS Hillary debacle, I will be looking forward to how Hillary will disqualify Cruz for the position of President being he was born in Mexico.

:dance: Oh Oh! Democrats In Full Panic Mode. Looks like the Republicans just might win the race for the first Latino President! No wonder the pansy's on "Some Cable Networks" are already trashing Ted Cruz. So when Marco Rubio makes his announcement, is he next on the punching bag list? Marco Rubio for President? God Forbid! He's Hispanic! The left just wont settle for an Hispanic President!, well unless he is a Liberal Democrat. But unfortunately, we don't have any Latino&Liberal Senators to challenge Cruz or Rubio next year. Gosh Darn It !!!:crybaby::dunno::tongue-44:

I've been waiting for this one for six years

Cruz is only "Half- Hispanic", his mother is Irish Italian

Why is it that conservatives harp at Obama's birth certificate for six years and then promote unquestioned Canadian Cruz for President?

Why is it that they harp about how unqualified Obama was to be President, they promote even more unqualified Cruz to be President?

Why is it conservatives continually reminded us that Obama is "half black" then run"half hispanic" Cruz?

:dance: Oh Oh! Democrats In Full Panic Mode. Looks like the Republicans just might win the race for the first Latino President! No wonder the pansy's on "Some Cable Networks" are already trashing Ted Cruz. So when Marco Rubio makes his announcement, is he next on the punching bag list? Marco Rubio for President? God Forbid! He's Hispanic! The left just wont settle for an Hispanic President!, well unless he is a Liberal Democrat. But unfortunately, we don't have any Latino&Liberal Senators to challenge Cruz or Rubio next year. Gosh Darn It !!!:crybaby::dunno::tongue-44:
Why would the Democrats be in panic mode.....Cruzy has months to make it thru the Right wing/Republican primary process before any Democrat can do anything about him.

He's not Hispanic because Democrats don't like him. Just like George Zimmerman was a white guy

Lol!

More like the "liberal-leaning media" is enjoying the clown show. I know I am. Moar clowns! Moar clowns!

:beer:
if it comes down to a Cruz VS Hillary debacle, I will be looking forward to how Hillary will disqualify Cruz for the position of President being he was born in Mexico.
Cruzy was born in Mexico? Sounds like a Dubya mistake.

Cruz would be almost as easy as Palin to poke at. He's far more articulate, but otherwise...

No question that Cruz is smarter than Palin

But he is nowhere close to Palins ability to reach a crowd, make a joke, connect with people

As "smart" as Cruz is, he is socially awkward and is totally lacking in charisma

Once again a RWnut is playing the race card.

The conservatives' favorite new toy.

Just an aside...

...anyone bother to notice that Scott Walker has disappeared from the news and commentary?

How long was he darling of the RWnuts? Two weeks?

they can'r always hide their racism or sexism

let a black person, Hispanic and especially a woman Republican run for office and they are OFF and running

too bad more people doesn't recognize it YET

I'll never forget the one thread on Palin and how she like BLACK MEAT

it was so degrading and disgusting and started by a lib woman of all people

they can'r always hide their racism or sexism

let a black person, Hispanic and especially a woman Republican run for office and they are OFF and running

too bad more people doesn't recognize it YET

I'll never forget the one thread on Palin and how she like BLACK MEAT

it was so degrading and disgusting and started by a lib woman of all people

What is wrong with Palin dating black men?

this is your typical lib/dem/progressive racist and bigot all rolled into one. this will make you so proud

Ebony Editor Says Nothing Says Let's Kill Muslims Like Country Music

so shut the hell up. we are so sick of you people and that HATE you spread on us

Forum List

Back