Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

A higher standard of living for foreigners, not for Americans.
Is our standard of living worse today than 20 years ago? When was the last time you saw a $500 VCR player for sale at the electronics store?

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up. That's entirely because I have to compete with H1-B visa holders who are willing to work for 1/3 of what I make.

The government will increase the number of H1-Bs over my dead body.
H1-B program in its current format is an insult to highly trained American that discriminate against. It is the business owners that create these shortages. Who should be blame for the abuses behind close door. Supported by republicans.
Imagine if Rabii is a business owner. He will disregard applicants walking in his door then create his own shortages start bring h1 people.
Yes, business owners created this shortage by demanding highly skilled employees and paying them appropriately. Damn them. If we shut down all those high tech businesses then there would be no shortage. Rather a glut of high tech people on the market. Democrat nirvana.

What shortage? There is no shortage. Charwin95 is saying the so-called "shortage" is phone, and he's right.
Obviously thre is a shortage. The cost to hire a foreign worker is considerably higher, given the paperwork etc to get that person here.

For cheap labor read "higher standard of living."
If the idiotcrats on here had their way we'd still be selling $500 VCR players and $50 sony walkmen.

Is our standard of living worse today than 20 years ago? When was the last time you saw a $500 VCR player for sale at the electronics store?

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up.

Your failing, loser.

It's spelled "you're," not "your," moron.
Grammar_Natzee_revised_by_doommech33_7836.jpg

For cheap labor read "higher standard of living."
If the idiotcrats on here had their way we'd still be selling $500 VCR players and $50 sony walkmen.

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up. That's entirely because I have to compete with H1-B visa holders who are willing to work for 1/3 of what I make.

H1-B program in its current format is an insult to highly trained American that discriminate against. It is the business owners that create these shortages. Who should be blame for the abuses behind close door. Supported by republicans.
Imagine if Rabii is a business owner. He will disregard applicants walking in his door then create his own shortages start bring h1 people.
You have to forgive Rabbi because a government employee who has no understanding of how the real world works. He has never met anyone on an H1-B because his job requires no marketable skills.
I've never been a government employee. And I still think it's hysterical you think you know everything about the topic because you sit in an office next to someone holding one.
Toro, who actually came here on an H1b visa, has already laaid out the issues. And he has much more credibility than you.

Yes, business owners created this shortage by demanding highly skilled employees and paying them appropriately. Damn them. If we shut down all those high tech businesses then there would be no shortage. Rather a glut of high tech people on the market. Democrat nirvana.
Then explain why highly train IT American people cannot get a job. You still do not have a fucking clue.
There are no hgihly trained Americans in IT who cannot get a job.

Yeah cause minimum wage is appropriate for professional engineers. Rabii you're a moron.
You've proven your stupidity and inability to argue over and over. No need to belabor the point.

You're making the same because your job skills havent improved relative to your peers.
Sucks to be you.

That's actually wrong, and so predictable coming from you, but even if it was true, my salary should have increased considerably simply from inflation. That hasn't happened.

It's the free market.

That's freedom.
There is no law that guarantees wages keep pace with inflation.

You're making the same because your job skills havent improved relative to your peers.
Sucks to be you.

That's actually wrong, and so predictable coming from you, but even if it was true, my salary should have increased considerably simply from inflation. That hasn't happened.

It's the free market.

That's freedom.

Open borders are not part of the free market, especially when residents are entitled to free schooling, healthcare, housing and food. It's "free" to them, not to us.
Nobody but you is talking about open borders. A strawman fallacy. We are talking about facillitating free movement of labor and capital, which is a basic conservative principle.

I want to focus on this graph because it is just symbolic of the stupidity that passes for wit on this board.
The label indicates NAFTA brought job losses. I suppose the proof is the growing deficit between imports and exports.
Notice that the line labeled "exports" has increased, just not as fast as imports. So if "exports" have increased, how has that cost Americans jobs? We are exporting more under NAFTA than we did before! There should be more jobs in exporting companies than previously.

What shortage? There is no shortage. Charwin95 is saying the so-called "shortage" is phone, and he's right.
Obviously thre is a shortage. The cost to hire a foreign worker is considerably higher, given the paperwork etc to get that person here.

Horseshit. Once the paperwork is done, the H1-B visa holder is a prisoner of his employer.

Sucks to be you.

It's the free market.

That's freedom.

Open borders are not part of the free market, especially when residents are entitled to free schooling, healthcare, housing and food. It's "free" to them, not to us.
Nobody but you is talking about open borders. A strawman fallacy. We are talking about facillitating free movement of labor and capital, which is a basic conservative principle.

Open borders, in other words. What do you think "free movement of labor" is?

Rabii, someone posted on this thread labeled you terrorist. You are a clear proof anti American and a terrorist.
Someone labeled yo an ignorant boob (OK, I just did that). You are an ignorant boob and a pawn of liberals.

Oh, I am sure you are just causing him to quake in his boots.

Not.

Derp.
Nobody called for the Clown Squad, dipswitch.

:eek:

You are soooo skeerry, and oh so powerful!!!

Horseshit. Once the paperwork is done, the H1-B visa holder is a prisoner of his employer.
LOL! Ask Toro if that's the case. I know, I know. You sit in an office next to a visa holder so you know everything about it. ROFLMFAO!

Sucks to be you.

It's the free market.

That's freedom.

Open borders, in other words. What do you think "free movement of labor" is?
I wrote "facillitating free movement". That isnt the same thing as open borders. Quit being a noob.

Rabii, someone posted on this thread labeled you terrorist. You are a clear proof anti American and a terrorist.
Someone labeled yo an ignorant boob (OK, I just did that). You are an ignorant boob and a pawn of liberals.

Oh, I am sure you are just causing him to quake in his boots.

Not.

Derp.
Nobody called for the Clown Squad, dipswitch.

:eek:

You are soooo skeerry, and oh so powerful!!!
I can make you disappear. Again.

Forum List

Back