Ted Cruz wants to increase H-1B visas from 65,000 to 325,000 annually

Rabii, someone posted on this thread labeled you terrorist. You are a clear proof anti American and a terrorist.
Someone labeled yo an ignorant boob (OK, I just did that). You are an ignorant boob and a pawn of liberals.

Oh, I am sure you are just causing him to quake in his boots.

Not.

Derp.
Nobody called for the Clown Squad, dipswitch.

:eek:

You are soooo skeerry, and oh so powerful!!!
I can make you disappear. Again.
Boooo!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

H1-B program in its current format is an insult to highly trained American that discriminate against. It is the business owners that create these shortages. Who should be blame for the abuses behind close door. Supported by republicans.
Imagine if Rabii is a business owner. He will disregard applicants walking in his door then create his own shortages start bring h1 people.
Yes, business owners created this shortage by demanding highly skilled employees and paying them appropriately. Damn them. If we shut down all those high tech businesses then there would be no shortage. Rather a glut of high tech people on the market. Democrat nirvana.

What shortage? There is no shortage. Charwin95 is saying the so-called "shortage" is phone, and he's right.
Obviously thre is a shortage. The cost to hire a foreign worker is considerably higher, given the paperwork etc to get that person here.

Horseshit. Once the paperwork is done, the H1-B visa holder is a prisoner of his employer.
LOL! Ask Toro if that's the case. I know, I know. You sit in an office next to a visa holder so you know everything about it. ROFLMFAO!

Yes, that is how I know. I've talked to many colleagues who are here on an H1-B. They have to stay with the employer who sponsored them until that sponsor voluntarily let's them go. If they don't have a sponsor, they go back to India.

How is it you know so much about H1-Bs, from reading the Postal Workers Union Weekly?

Yes, business owners created this shortage by demanding highly skilled employees and paying them appropriately. Damn them. If we shut down all those high tech businesses then there would be no shortage. Rather a glut of high tech people on the market. Democrat nirvana.

What shortage? There is no shortage. Charwin95 is saying the so-called "shortage" is phone, and he's right.
Obviously thre is a shortage. The cost to hire a foreign worker is considerably higher, given the paperwork etc to get that person here.

Horseshit. Once the paperwork is done, the H1-B visa holder is a prisoner of his employer.
LOL! Ask Toro if that's the case. I know, I know. You sit in an office next to a visa holder so you know everything about it. ROFLMFAO!

Yes, that is how I know. I've talked to many colleagues who are here on an H1-B. They have to stay with the employer who sponsored them until that sponsor voluntarily let's them go. If they don't have a sponsor, they go back to India.

How is it you know so much about H1-Bs, from reading the Postal Workers Union Weekly?
LOL! You're so precious.

Just what we need!

Another 260,000 workers driving down wages in America.
Yeah all those Italians and Irish in the late 19th century sure drove down wages.

A different time, a different set of circumstances, asshole.
LOL. Yeah right.
No, it wasnt. Immigrants do not take jobs. Immigrants create jobs.
I found out last night that in my city fully 25% of businesses are owned by immigrants. That's amazing.

Is our standard of living worse today than 20 years ago? When was the last time you saw a $500 VCR player for sale at the electronics store?

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up. That's entirely because I have to compete with H1-B visa holders who are willing to work for 1/3 of what I make.

The government will increase the number of H1-Bs over my dead body.
H1-B program in its current format is an insult to highly trained American that discriminate against. It is the business owners that create these shortages. Who should be blame for the abuses behind close door. Supported by republicans.
Imagine if Rabii is a business owner. He will disregard applicants walking in his door then create his own shortages start bring h1 people.
Then explain why highly train IT American people cannot get a job. You still do not have a fucking clue.
There are no hgihly trained Americans in IT who cannot get a job.
You have not hired a janitor in your life. So how the fuck you know about hiring. Let alone an IT moron.

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up. That's entirely because I have to compete with H1-B visa holders who are willing to work for 1/3 of what I make.

Then explain why highly train IT American people cannot get a job. You still do not have a fucking clue.
You have not hired a janitor in your life. So how the fuck you know about hiring. Let alone an IT moron.
You understand that's not a response to what I wrote, right?

From you. What's the point you don't have a clue anyway.

...H1b visas are for illiterate Mexican peasants? Wow, who knew?
Don't look now, but the conversation had taken a turn towards overall immigration issues, not just the H1B visas mentioned in the OP.

And, within the narrow domain of H1B visas...

Why should we import tech-folk when we should be growing our own right here, from amongst our own, to reduce unemployment?
We should be doing lots of things. But the fact is we do not have enough high tech workers to fill those jobs, so we import them. If we dont issue H1b visas the companies will hire those people anyway and station them in Canada, Ireland, or on a ship in the ocean. There is no issue of American jobs, except that if companies cannot get the skills they need they cannot grow and create other jobs.
That's pure bullshit Rabii. I myself can create shortage or justifications that I needed H1 people but I don't.

Is our standard of living worse today than 20 years ago? When was the last time you saw a $500 VCR player for sale at the electronics store?

ROFL... yeah replacing an American that makes 35bucks an hour with an Indian that makes 7.50 an hour is so expensive.

From you. What's the point you don't have a clue anyway.
Your defeat on this topic is noted and accepted.

...H1b visas are for illiterate Mexican peasants? Wow, who knew?
Don't look now, but the conversation had taken a turn towards overall immigration issues, not just the H1B visas mentioned in the OP.

And, within the narrow domain of H1B visas...

Why should we import tech-folk when we should be growing our own right here, from amongst our own, to reduce unemployment?
We should be doing lots of things. But the fact is we do not have enough high tech workers to fill those jobs, so we import them. If we dont issue H1b visas the companies will hire those people anyway and station them in Canada, Ireland, or on a ship in the ocean. There is no issue of American jobs, except that if companies cannot get the skills they need they cannot grow and create other jobs.
That's pure bullshit Rabii. I myself can create shortage or justifications that I needed H1 people but I don't.
You can create shortages of workers? Wow, I had no idea.

ROFL... yeah replacing an American that makes 35bucks an hour with an Indian that makes 7.50 an hour is so expensive.
How many Indian tech workers are going to come here to make 7.50 an hour?

Millions have already done so.

Bullshit. Post proof or shut thefuck up.

A higher standard of living for foreigners, not for Americans.

I'm making about the same as I was 15 years ago, and the price of everything has gone up.

Your failing, loser.

It's spelled "you're," not "your," moron.
Grammar_Natzee_revised_by_doommech33_7836.jpg

The idiot was wrong anyway. He fails at everything.

Ease off the hyperbole, you hysterical little girl.

Bullshit. Post proof or shut thefuck up.
Proof was already posted.

A higher standard of living for foreigners, not for Americans.

You have to forgive Rabbi because a government employee who has no understanding of how the real world works. He has never met anyone on an H1-B because his job requires no marketable skills.
I've never been a government employee. And I still think it's hysterical you think you know everything about the topic because you sit in an office next to someone holding one.
Toro, who actually came here on an H1b visa, has already laaid out the issues. And he has much more credibility than you.
All Toro was telling us is that he landed a good job via H1. His knowledge and experience about H1 is as good as sitting in his cubicle. He doesn't know about the whole building. Meaning the decision of hiring an employee behind close doors or where it should come from, Toro doesn't know that. All he knew is he got hired blah blah blah.
However Toro proved here that H1 visa will stay and settled here permanently. Same as with H2 people. I mentioned this couple of times on this site but I have no link to provide.
As I mentioned on this thread I hired 80 employees 2014 and 147 this year about 80% are high paying rest around 40k. Of the 227 added employees 165 are engineers, 2 IT, rest are mixed such as microbiologist, med techs etc.. We did NOT have a problem finding qualified applicants from all over the country as far as Boston, Miami or Seattle. We received hundreds and hundreds of of resumes. Of the 2 IT opening we selected at least 70 resumes that are worth looking at but we did not count how many total we received. At least 40% of the 70 applicants couldn't find a job for a year to 18 months. Engineering applicants is in worst situations......Aside hearing from your GOP clowns...Tell me again WHY we need more H1 people? Do you have real experience or knowledge in this market? Do you discuss this with other business owners? Which I can tell you NOTHING.

Forum List

Back