Ted Nugent Attacks Obama’s Faith:

Dude, he's the Republican Jane Fonda. The man deserves your contempt not your admiration or defense.
We don't have a Jane Fonda. Only the left has Jane Fondas......the latest Jane Fonda is Obama.....and Bo Berghdal.

HaHa, You have your Jane Fonda and it's a pants shitting, draft dodging pedo who can't play a guitar worth shit.
Nope. Jane Fonda = Traitor.

Nice try

Thanks for playing junior.

Yep. Ted Nugent =Draft dodging Traitor.
Nope...a traitor is someone who likes talking bad about this country while we're in a war, siding with the enemy at every opportunity....or tries to help the enemy through words or deeds. Basically, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Ted Nugent does neither.

You can call a traitor by whatever measure you like and I can do the same. I have no tolerance for people who go out of the way to avoid being shot at then come back 25 years later as serious weapons experts and board members of the NRA while letting someone else go in their place and possibly die in war. In my book that's a traitor, you can call it whatever you like.

Ted Nugent is a mephitic, vicious, cowardly, pants defecating, draft dodging, racist pedophile and I'm glad that you JKnowgood support him

Nonsense.

He's not at all like Comrade Obama!

Dude, he's the Republican Jane Fonda. The man deserves your contempt not your admiration or defense.
We don't have a Jane Fonda. Only the left has Jane Fondas......the latest Jane Fonda is Obama.....and Bo Berghdal.

HaHa, You have your Jane Fonda and it's a pants shitting, draft dodging pedo who can't play a guitar worth shit.

Ted can play.

In between throat fucking 11 year old fans.

IOKIYAAR!!!

Praise Jeebus!!!

Nice try

Nope...a traitor is someone who likes talking bad about this country while we're in a war, siding with the enemy at every opportunity....or tries to help the enemy through words or deeds. Basically, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Ted Nugent does neither.

You can call a traitor by whatever measure you like and I can do the same. I have no tolerance for people who go out of the way to avoid being shot at then come back 25 years later as serious weapons experts and board members of the NRA while letting someone else go in their place and possibly die in war. In my book that's a traitor, you can call it whatever you like.

Yet you'd be the first motherfucker to say that war is wrong and that if Ted was a faggot protesting the war or violence of any kind, you'd back his decision 100%....

Nice try

Ted Nugent does neither.

Yet you'd be the first motherfucker to say that war is wrong and that if Ted was a faggot protesting the war or violence of any kind, you'd back his decision 100%....

I fought and bled in that war and I respected the people who declared their conscience and went to jail. I have no tolerance for those that cheated their way out of their patriotic obligation and handed a possible death sentence to someone else because they were too afraid of fulfilling their duty to this country.

Anyone who would defend barrack hussein obama as a symbol of anything good about America is profoundly confused.

Nice try

Ted Nugent does neither.

I fought and bled in that war and I respected the people who declared their conscience and went to jail. I have no tolerance for those that cheated their way out of their patriotic obligation and handed a possible death sentence to someone else because they were too afraid of fulfilling their duty to this country.

No one had a "patriotic obligation" to fight or die for Vietnam. More power to anyone that was able to avoid going there.

Ted Nugent does neither.

No one had a "patriotic obligation" to fight or die for Vietnam. More power to anyone that was able to avoid going there.

You had a patriotic obligation to serve if called upon. If you disagreed you had two ways to express yourself, by conscientious objector status or by religious service. Not by shitting your pants and bragging about it years later. Someone else went in his place and may have died and surely lived a hard life while there. That's what separates us from scum like Ted Nugent.

wme-jpg.50554

That also puts him at odds with black churches.

Obama is faithless. Or he wouldn't pull or say half the ugly stuff he does about us and our country

go Ted Nugent

That also puts him at odds with black churches.

In what way?

And is there a difference between "black" Christians and "white" Christians?
There is a big difference between white Christians and black Christians where democrats are concerned. Race trumps religion for democrats.
Obama's support for abortion and homos puts him at odds with black churches which represent most black Americans.

Forum List

Back