🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Nugent Refers To Michelle Obama As 'Mike' ----- Liberals have Meltdown!

No womb

No kids...

Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s | Page ...

Q: p5953 - Super-Duper missiles, 17x faster! - Unraveling ToE Thread ...

Everything about homO is fraud hidden in a CLOSET - what a COWARD

So easily triggered by women with power.

Oh never mind, you rwi's love you some butch MTG and KL.
What’s wrong with a butch mtg or KL? Are you suggesting there is a problem with a woman being butch? Hmm, I thought we were supposed to be accepting and tolerant of people of all types….hmm..guess not..

What’s wrong with a butch mtg or KL? Are you suggesting there is a problem with a woman being butch? Hmm, I thought we were supposed to be accepting and tolerant of people of all types….hmm..guess not..
I didn't express my feelings, (well not in this thread), on mtg or kl.
I just stated that same RWI's love that in their strong women.

I didn't express my feelings, (well not in this thread), on mtg or kl.
I just stated that same RWI's love that in their strong women

No, you said “you rwi’s love you some butch mtg and KL”….you said it as an insult, as if it were a bad thing.

Hey, you’re entitled to say what you want, but, I’ve been noticing more and more that the left have this nasty habit of letting their anti gay and anti tolerance words loose here on these forums.

No, you said “you rwi’s love you some butch mtg and KL”….you said it as an insult, as if it were a bad thing.

Hey, you’re entitled to say what you want, but, I’ve been noticing more and more that the left have this nasty habit of letting their anti gay and anti tolerance words loose here on these forums.

You forgot "racist".

homO was a gay coke whore....

This must be inspiring to David dePape, who is gagged from telling the world that he is also a GAY COKE WHORE

John McCain's campaign knew in 2008 that Michelle was Mike and did nothing....

Liberals are melting down on PMSNBC. Just watched them meltdown after Ted called Michelle Obama 'Mike'. He's not wrong you know!

DIKQ-LeVwAAJuKh

There is only one reason why the OP and his kind post those dick pics.
They all use it as their idea of a legitimate reason to post and look at dick.

Forum List

Back