Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jury will find him innocent of this ridiculous charge and he'll be treated like the hero that he is by most of the people :Boom2: Antifa BLM
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

He was carrying a gun illegally after all.
I'm glad there will be more people like him fighting back against Antifa and BLM.
So you support people breaking federal and state gun laws?

I have cad a CCW permit since I was 21 and I personally think anyone who breaks state and federal gun laws should serve jail time
He will if this is the beginning of the Right giving it back to communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM :smoke: It wouldn't be a bad thing to see those Communist scum shot down in the streets:Boom2:
So you are in favor of people breaking state and federal laws?
In this case i don't give a flying fuck :smoke: Right Wing Militias are going to rise up to take on and defeat communist Antifa and BLM and that's a good thing in my opinion.:smoke:

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?
Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?
Yes are you saying it wasn’t self defense? It’s a yes or no question yes or no lol
How many times need I say it's not self defense until you understand I'm saying it's not self defense? Just throw out a number so I can measure your ignorance...
So if you have a gun I throw a Molotov cocktail
At you, Trying to set you on fire, I take a skateboard and hit you upside the head while you’re on the ground, I pull out a gun to shoot you at point blank range, you don’t pull the trigger!? Lol hahah hahha
No one threw a molotov cocktail at him, so you lose that argument. And the skateboard was used to disarm a murderer, so no legal right to shoot him either.

So video is just fake news? Lol

No, you're fake news. Don'tcha have to light a molotov cocktail before you throw it?

The plastic bag thrown at the teen murderer was clearly not lit ...

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

... it only appeared that way when the lights behind it shined on it while it was in the air.

The bag clearly had something in it-----------and was being used as a weapon.

Yes, there was something in the bag, but it wasn't on fire. And the bag didn't hit him. It didn't even come close to hitting him. He may not have even seen the bag. He can't use the bag as a claim of self-defense since the bag was no longer a threat to him in any fashion when he shot the guy in the head.

Oh good grief--he knew he was being attacked by a mob of violent criminals----------------shooting them was self defense. I can't believe you are pretending that this guy didn't realize that he was under attack.

Not when he shot the first guy he wasn't. At that point, only one person was chasing him.

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
So your guessing? Do you have a link?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

I'm still waiting to see where you saw that, Jizzy?

:abgg2q.jpg:
The point is he was saying the N word, and it’s circulating on the Internet he was talking to the hero.. I’m just going with what the Internet is saying. Maybe you know more? lol I doubt it haha
No, the point is you lied. You claimed he called the teen murderer the n-word. Here, I'll repost it ...

With the intention to do bodily harm he also called him the N-word twice.

... when pressed for proof, you admitted he isn't actually seen calling the teen murderer the n-word.

You lied and got caught. Deal with it, Jizzy.
Do you have evidence he didn’t? Mic drop
I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving your claims are true. When are you going to stop hitting yourself in the head with your mic? :lmao:
I’m going with what the Internet is saying .. thanks

The Jury will find him innocent of this ridiculous charge and he'll be treated like the hero that he is by most of the people :Boom2: Antifa BLM

I'm glad there will be more people like him fighting back against Antifa and BLM.

I have cad a CCW permit since I was 21 and I personally think anyone who breaks state and federal gun laws should serve jail time
He will if this is the beginning of the Right giving it back to communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM :smoke: It wouldn't be a bad thing to see those Communist scum shot down in the streets:Boom2:
No one is in favor of that sans Leftists like Jerry Nadler.
Then you must agree with me that this kid should be found guilty of both state and federal gun crimes and should serve time like any other criminal who does the same.

In this case i don't give a flying fuck :smoke: Right Wing Militias are going to rise up to take on and defeat communist Antifa and BLM and that's a good thing in my opinion.:smoke:

So then you are not for "law and order" but instead you want people to break the law.

So was pretty much everyone else there. The rioters made the mistake of attacking an armed man.

No jury is going to convict him.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. The Soros DA will pack an all black, all BLM jury. He should never be charged, armed men chased him brandishing firearms.

Kyle Rittenhouse - TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

View attachment 380602
He was a criminal in violation of WI gun laws.

If you think otherwise you are a hypocrite

Procedural bullshit.

People have a right to defend property from lawlessness. Chickenshit gun grabber laws don't stop that.

It's amazing how you ignore the rioters and focus on this guy because he had the audacity to defend himself and someone's property.

Maybe the rioters should visit your property.
It was not his property.

He was acting illegally as armed security.

At the point of the attack he was defending himself.

What the hell is even illegal armed security?

Can you point out that law?

I already linked to WI gun laws.

Anyone under 18 cannot legally carry a firearm in public.

If a person under 18 is acting as protection of a public business while carrying a firearm in WI he is doing so illegally.

If the owner of the business hired a 17 tear old to carry a gun on his property he would be breaking the law by illegally hiring a minor to act as armed security. If the minor proclaimed that it was his job to protect a business that someone else owned while carrying a firearm he was acting as illegal armed security.

This is not high level reasoning

Procedural bullshit.

Keep defending rioters you SJW pansy.
I have no interest in social justice.

I will never support people who loot, riot, or commit arson.

Just like I will never support anyone who illegally carries a firearm.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

You are an equivocator. When the law stops enforcing the law, law abiding people can stand up to take its place.

Anything else is tyranny and anarchy.
But this kid was not law abiding was he?

No he wasn't because he was illegally carrying a firearm.

So if NYC descends into chaos I can't defend myself with a long arm or a handgun because outside carry in NYC is illegal?

When the police refuse to enforce the law, procedural laws become moot.

Why do you need to take to the streets to defend yourself?

You have no authority to cross state lines and illegally carry a firearm in the name of "self defense".

This kid had absolutely no reason to be illegally carrying a firearm in a state where he was not a resident

It's a fucking misdemeanor, there is no federal charge he wasn't doing it to sell it

Stop talking about whether his possession of the rifle was legal or not

Totally irrelevant to whether or not what he did was self defense
It's also a fucking federal crime.

You people say you are for "law and order" but you think it's OK for people to break federal and state laws.

I don't know what makes you think I'm for "law and order". I'm not

I am for rationally dissecting what happened. And he didn't shoot anyone who wasn't chasing him the fuck around lol

A minor in possession of a gun isn't a federal crime. That's state law only

Minors aren't on the list of federally prohibited people from owning a gun

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
So your guessing? Do you have a link?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

I'm still waiting to see where you saw that, Jizzy?

:abgg2q.jpg:
The point is he was saying the N word, and it’s circulating on the Internet he was talking to the hero.. I’m just going with what the Internet is saying. Maybe you know more? lol I doubt it haha
No, the point is you lied. You claimed he called the teen murderer the n-word. Here, I'll repost it ...

With the intention to do bodily harm he also called him the N-word twice.

... when pressed for proof, you admitted he isn't actually seen calling the teen murderer the n-word.

You lied and got caught. Deal with it, Jizzy.
Do you have evidence he didn’t? Mic drop
I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving your claims are true. When are you going to stop hitting yourself in the head with your mic? :lmao:
I’m going with what the Internet is saying .. thanks
Moron, this is the Internet. So who's saying it? Schmucks like you?

So then you are not for "law and order" but instead you want people to break the law.
Civil War is coming and that's a fact and the communists will lose :smoke:

The murderer is a dedicated trump supporter and as such is and was allowed to ignore laws and murder folks.

What about the guys that attacked him and pointed a gun at him? I bet they weren't Trump supporters. Do you think they should be allowed to ignore laws, point guns at people and assault them without repercussion?

The kid with the rifle was breaking the law so you should not be defending him
The kid with the AR-15 was attacked 1st by the criminal thugs / terrorists who attacked him - they should not have initiated violence.
The kid with the AR 15 was breaking both federal gun laws and the gun laws of WI.

Why do you support people who break the law?

So then charge him with illegal carry, not murder for defending himself. Easy peasy.

A 17 year old is dead because we have all gone bat shit crazy, hate rules, common sense has left the building.
No he's dread becvause he made a series of bad

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

Of course your sympathies are with the murderer and not the victims. That's what you 1000 post a month posters do. Side with hate and division, every single time. You even sided with Dylan Rooff when he shot up the black church.
Rittenhouse is not a victim.

He was committing state and federal gun crimes and he crossed state lines in order to do so.

The fact is it was this kid's flagrant violation of the law that put him in jeopardy.

Actually, the decision made by looters and domestic terrorists to show up and attempt to destroy someone's business forced the owner and others to have to defend their property. The looters / terrorists created the situation, not the one defending public / private property from them.

Attempting to blame those defending their property from domestic terrorists is like blaming a cop for having to shoot some SOB who was coming at him with a machete.

It doesn't matter.

This kid was breaking the law the second he carried a gun in public. And the property was not his.

What he was doing was illegally playing soldier

He was not defending his family's property so the castle doctrine does not apply.
Oh good grief, I don't know what is worse that you don't understand what SELF DEFENSE is or that you don't understand that GOOD GUYS do have the right to be good guys to defend others.

YOu actually do have the right to stop criminals from attacking others....geebus----where is your sense of morals?

Wrong. Left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.
NOW look who is spreading lies and propaganda...

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Fail. You're done, and is so is your pro-terrorist conspiracy theory.

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. You don't deter violence by shooting people. It's premeditated murder. He will be tried as an adult and get 20+ years. His life is over. Think before you imitate him.
You could use that argument on anyone who ever bought a gun and used it to defend himself. It's obvious horseshit.
Nope. The protestors didn't come looking for him, he went looking for them with a rifle. Premeditated murder.
Nope. He went to the car lot. Having a rifle doesn't automatically make you guilty of murder. If that were the case, then everyone who ever bought a rifle and defended himself with it would be guilty of murder.
You idiots think you have the whole situation figured out huh? Like a knee jerk reaction? It’s all black and white to you is it? The kid with the rifle is a hero and the people be shot were scum? You dont even know what the fuck happened. These pictures don’t offer proof of anything. You’ll cling to anything as evidence.

I personally think it’s too soon to make a judgment on who is right and who is wrong. We are missing critical context. But hey, since when has that stopped you? You’re a republican after all.
The kid with the rifle was a criminal who was illegally carrying a firearm in violation of both state and federal gun laws

A 17 year old is dead because we have all gone bat shit crazy, hate rules, common sense has left the building.

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

Of course your sympathies are with the murderer and not the victims. That's what you 1000 post a month posters do. Side with hate and division, every single time. You even sided with Dylan Rooff when he shot up the black church.

He was committing state and federal gun crimes and he crossed state lines in order to do so.

He doesn't give up the right ot self defense when he's jaywalking...

Doesn't when he's got cocaine in his pocket

Not that complex

We're all constantly committing crimes, no one would have the right to self defense under this absurd view you peasants are taking.

Know your place, just like the white trash defending the cops. You're not better.

Totally unprepared to have a discussion about the legalities of teh situation.

The fact is it was this kid's flagrant violation of the law that put him in jeopardy.

Actually, the decision made by looters and domestic terrorists to show up and attempt to destroy someone's business forced the owner and others to have to defend their property. The looters / terrorists created the situation, not the one defending public / private property from them.

Attempting to blame those defending their property from domestic terrorists is like blaming a cop for having to shoot some SOB who was coming at him with a machete.

It doesn't matter.

This kid was breaking the law the second he carried a gun in public. And the property was not his.

What he was doing was illegally playing soldier

He was not defending his family's property so the castle doctrine does not apply.
Oh good grief, I don't know what is worse that you don't understand what SELF DEFENSE is or that you don't understand that GOOD GUYS do have the right to be good guys to defend others.

YOu actually do have the right to stop criminals from attacking others....geebus----where is your sense of morals?

But what they don't have is the right to carry a firearm illegally.

kid-shooter.jpg

Why are you sticking up for the guys that attacked him?

kid-shooter.jpg

Not that complex

He has the right to defend himself but what he doesn't have is the right to break state and federal gun laws Not that complex.

This kid was a criminal just like any other piece of shit that breaks the law.

kid-shooter.jpg

Why are you sticking up for the guys that attacked him?
why are you sticking up for a kid who broke state and federal gun laws?

kid-shooter.jpg

Not that complex

He has the right to defend himself but what he doesn't have is the right to break state and federal gun laws Not that complex.

This kid was a criminal just like any other piece of shit that breaks the law.

So he's guilty of a class a misdemeanor

Again he broke no federal laws*

Minors can have guns under federal law

It's not a controlled substance you can bring a gun across state lines

What really happen:

• Early in day, Kyle is spotted as part of a group cleaning up BLM graffiti.
  • Night fall, Kyle is with Libertarian group composed of white and black individuals who explain they support the protesters right to protest and target the government, but not destroy private property.
  • Video shows Kyle and group of Libertarians communicating with police, being thanked, receiving water from police.
  • Kyle is interviewed explaining he has been pepper sprayed, is here to protect the car lot, is an EMT and is providing medical assistance, interview is cut short when he runs to assist someone.
  • Libertarian group on film at a gas station a couple blocks from the car lot being confronted by angry bald man in red shirt (pedo dwarf) accompanied by lurch (skateboarding woman beater).
  • Independent journalist films people destroying the cars on the car lot for fun. Breaking out windows on all the vehicles with bats, hammers and stones.
  • Kyle being chased from a public roadway onto the car lot by pedo dwarf who has moved his red shirt onto his head as a mask. Gun shots from off to the side a short distance away. Pedo dwarf chucks an object. Kyle turns, fires, downing pedo dwarf instantly. Circles around to the back side. Pulls his phone, calls someone, says "I just killed someone", then turns and flees back towards the gas station and the police line.
  • Kyle running up the center of the road way, large crowd in pursuit. Punched once in the back of the head by an un-identified white male, maintains his balance and keeps running. Stumbles and falls in the middle of the road. Un-identified black male attempts a jump kick, Kyle fires towards him, believed the individual was not hit (has not been included in any injury reports, no video/pictures of him wounded). Skateboarding woman beater comes in with a flopping swing of the skateboard towards Kyle's head, striking his back/shoulder. Kyle fires point blank into the man's torso. Felon with a gun comes into view, stops, holds his hands up. Kyle refrains from firing. Felon with a gun then steps towards Kyle, dropping his arms, drawing/holding a gun. Shot point blank in the arm. Kyle refrains from firing again. Kyle gets up and begins walking up the roadway. Gun shots are repeatedly heard in the distance.
  • Kyle approaches gas station and police line. Raises his hands up, walks calmly toward the police, while most of the police pass Kyle up headed down the street towards where the incidents all occurred.

Awesome... sounds totally guilty to me... let's go to trial.

He killed two people. No issue here.
He killed two violent criminals attacking him. I am actually damn impressed by the kids composure and able to know when to and when not to shoot while under attack and still also hitting the moving targets. The kid is damn awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back