Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To many questions... But I'll start here,

Why was Rittenhouse running down the street with an AR-15?
He was looking for someone to shoot.
When you can read minds, let us know. I doubt your claim will standup in court.
And yet you’re fully convinced he is a hero based on the exact same information we all see. It’s so stupid.
The difference is that you're a servile bootlicking imbecile.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I love how you think the skateboarder is a wuss yet the guy with an AR-15 is somehow tough simply because he has an AR-15. Maybe if this stupid kid opted for pocketknife instead you’d have a point. You gun nuts are such morons lol
The guy with the skateboard is just plain stupid.
Oh yeah he went up against a guy with a semi automatic rifle! THAT guy is the tough one no doubt! After all, a rifle somehow makes a guy tough regardless of how much of a pussy they are without it!
Right, a real tough guy would rather be beat to death with a skateboard.

And yet you’re fully convinced he is a hero based on the exact same information we all see. It’s so stupid.
It really doesn’t matter what i am. Of course, I’m the one who is waiting for more information to make a judgment about what happened.

OK, I just read a few articles. As far as I can tell this kid wasn't protecting his own property. He showed up at the riots to protect other businesses. He's not a cop. It sounds like a self-appointed vigilante that took the law into his own hands.

So the question is, what is Wisconsin law? Was he allowed to stand out there with an AR-15 and appoint himself to protect someone else's property? If yes, then he may get off. If no, then he's in serious legal trouble. But, his vigilante actions may have nothing to do with the shooting as well. So it could still be self defense.
I'm not sure what WI law says about this, but in a lot of states you are allowed to protect other people. Whether you can protect their property is another thing.

It really doesn’t matter what i am. Of course, I’m the one who is waiting for more information to make a judgment about what happened.
Whether he broke the law or not, he's still a hero.

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
So your guessing? Do you have a link?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

I'm still waiting to see where you saw that, Jizzy?

:abgg2q.jpg:

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I love how you think the skateboarder is a wuss yet the guy with an AR-15 is somehow tough simply because he has an AR-15. Maybe if this stupid kid opted for pocketknife instead you’d have a point. You gun nuts are such morons lol
Oh yeah he went up against a guy with a semi automatic rifle! THAT guy is the tough one no doubt! After all, a rifle somehow makes a guy tough regardless of how much of a pussy they are without it!
The point is, it doesn’t make him tough. As much as you idiots love guns, they are not somehow extensions of toughness. They give you a false sense of toughness. Get back to me when you take on a threat with hand to hand combat or a knife.

You don't have to be a mind reader to figure this out.
Yes you do, asshole. You're making assumptions, and you know how well those stand up in court.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.
video is very clear. the engaging parties were the bullies, they attacked him, the kid. clear as glass. I just want folks like you to deny that. why the kid was there is immaterial. he has every right as the bullies had to be there. Unless of course you think they own the street?

He may have a right to be there. He does not have the right to be in possession of a rifle at 17 years old. Federal Law prohibits it.
Are you sure that isn't Fake News? Cite the Federal statute.
It's not. There is no age requirement in federal law about being in possession of a rifle.
This thread has nothing to do with being under the age to own a race all it has to do with a mob attacking a citizen, and in self defense he acted Accordingly to his civil rights
Jizzy, read the thread title a few more times until you understand it...

Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!​

... you should know it since you wrote it. Unfortunately for the teen murderer, his age is a factor in a self defense claim.
He still has the right to defend him self lol sad boy we aren’t communist yet
Spits a Russian troll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.

If he really did shoot the first guy in the head, then he's automatically guilty and he compounded his punishment.

I'm just not sure what happened with the first shooting.
He was being chased by the guy in the red shirt at the gas station. Possibly because the guy in the red shirt was pissed because people were pointing their guns at him, though the motive has not yet been established. He chased him to where some cars were parked, at which point, the teen murderer spun around and unloaded on him, fatally hitting him in the head. He then walks around a vehicle and goes back to see what he did. Then on his cell phone, informs someone, "I just killed someone." At which point, he takes off running.
wow sounds like you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground...just saying
You couldn't refute a word I said. Noted.
thumbsup.gif
and you have no facts, so DEFLECT
Cries the idiot who couldn't refute a word I said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol, you're such an idiot. Dumb as a stump and twice as blind.
Why, because I know your assumption is totally worthless in a court of law?

I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 17 year old who is carrying a long gun in public is in violation of WI gun laws
What WI gun laws? Link please.
Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults who are 18 years of age or older unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. A license is not required unless in a taxpayer-owned building or within 1000 feet of school property and not on private property.[8]
From your link, he was defending a property from rioters with the consent of the Owner:
Castle Doctrine
On December 7, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed a bill passing a Castle Doctrine for Wisconsin. The bill provides criminal immunity (WI statute 939.48(1m)[13]) and protection from civil suits (WI statute 895.62 [14]) for homeowners or business owners who use a gun in self-defense while on their property, with the presumption that any action is justified. The law is a "stand your ground" law, which does not contain a duty to retreat. This applies at the user's private vehicle, business, and at their home. Protection extends to improvements only (driveway, sidewalk, patio, fence, garage, house...), not bare ground. Also, the criminal must have forcibly entered, or be in the process of attempting to forcibly enter, and the defender must be present in the home, car, or business. The Washington County DA ruled that opening a door counts as forcible entry.[15]
The second he openly carried that rifle in public he was breaking the law.

The business was not his property so the castle doctrine is not applicable. The owner of the business did not hire him to be armed security and could not have legally done so in the first place.

Castile doctrine also applies to motor vehicles..where is the kids car btw?

Not that it matters, he shot in self defense when the police were refusing to police thanks to the dem government.

kid-shooter.jpg

The point is, it doesn’t make him tough. As much as you idiots love guns, they are not somehow extensions of toughness. They give you a false sense of toughness. Get back to me when you take on a threat with hand to hand combat or a knife.
Hand to hand combat or a knife ? Ok Airborne Special Forces Ranger save some pussy for the rest of us lowly mortals.

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
So your guessing? Do you have a link?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

I'm still waiting to see where you saw that, Jizzy?

:abgg2q.jpg:
The point is he was saying the N word, and it’s circulating on the Internet he was talking to the hero.. I’m just going with what the Internet is saying. Maybe you know more? lol I doubt it haha

SO THE WORD THAT THE RIOTS ARE BAD HAS GONE OUT FROM THE DEMOCRATS, and we get this rather sympathetic timeline in the NYT that makes the Kenosha shootings look like self-defense:

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.
He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.
Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”
As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.
Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.
As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.
The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.
Interesting.

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.

castle doctrine has absolutely nothing to do with what that kid kid

He would have to be "occupying" a piece of property or vehicle for that to apply

People need to stop bringing up castle doctrine. Not how it works in Wisconsin.

No one gives a shit how it works in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back