Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
So your guessing? Do you have a link?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

I'm still waiting to see where you saw that, Jizzy?

:abgg2q.jpg:
The point is he was saying the N word, and it’s circulating on the Internet he was talking to the hero.. I’m just going with what the Internet is saying. Maybe you know more? lol I doubt it haha
No, the point is you lied. You claimed he called the teen murderer the n-word. Here, I'll repost it ...

With the intention to do bodily harm he also called him the N-word twice.

... when pressed for proof, you admitted he isn't actually seen calling the teen murderer the n-word.

You lied and got caught. Deal with it, Jizzy.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 17 year old who is carrying a long gun in public is in violation of WI gun laws

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.
/—-/ And for decades, libtards denied they want to make it illegal to defend yourself.

It's not illegal to defend yourself. it is illegal for a 17 year old to be carrying a firearm in WI.
/—-/ And the St Louis couple who defended their home? DemocRATs wanted to throw them in jail. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
The big difference there is they were not breaking the law

I don't understand why you people want to support criminals

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I guess it doesn't matter to you that a 17 year old who is carrying a long gun in public is in violation of WI gun laws
What WI gun laws? Link please.
Open carry is legal anywhere concealed carry is legal. It is legal for all adults who are 18 years of age or older unless they are prohibited from possession of firearms. A license is not required unless in a taxpayer-owned building or within 1000 feet of school property and not on private property.[8]
From your link, he was defending a property from rioters with the consent of the Owner. The age limit doesn't apply on private property.
Castle Doctrine
On December 7, 2011, Governor Scott Walker signed a bill passing a Castle Doctrine for Wisconsin. The bill provides criminal immunity (WI statute 939.48(1m)[13]) and protection from civil suits (WI statute 895.62 [14]) for homeowners or business owners who use a gun in self-defense while on their property, with the presumption that any action is justified. The law is a "stand your ground" law, which does not contain a duty to retreat. This applies at the user's private vehicle, business, and at their home. Protection extends to improvements only (driveway, sidewalk, patio, fence, garage, house...), not bare ground. Also, the criminal must have forcibly entered, or be in the process of attempting to forcibly enter, and the defender must be present in the home, car, or business. The Washington County DA ruled that opening a door counts as forcible entry.[15]

You have to be "occupying" the business

Or vehicle

It is not a stand your ground law. Which has no requirement for occupancy. He was not occupying anything he was just running around with a rifle

SHut the fuck up pleb, you are clearly too slow to be talking about the law

You weren't even clever in whatever white trash classroom you were educated in. You're certainly not on the internet. Know your place

Idiot

This whole thing was so predictable from the beginning. The left has for decades been accustomed to holding violent protests, burning things, assaulting people, damaging property, etc, with little or no repercussions. In fact, they have a sympathetic media that focuses more on their cause than their actions. This level of on-going and increasing violence, however, has finally caused a counter reaction. Property owners and innocent bystanders have realized that the official power structure is not going to protect them and they are starting to fight back. I said that it wouldn't be long before these thugs went after somebody that was armed and willing to defend himself, and people would die, and now it has. This won't stop here, either, because the violent protesters have no intention of stopping their violence and will only increase it because they still believe there are a lot of soft targets that won't fight back. The counter reaction will only increase, as it becomes ever more apparent that protection is not to be found. This only stops when the protesters stop being violent.

You can argue that this kid broke the law himself, that he should not have been on the streets with a rifle, but when the police are pulled back, who is going to enforce the laws that the kid broke? The flip side of the argument, of course, is that without the violent protesters in the streets, the kid would never have been walking around carrying an AR-15. Think of how foolish it is for the protesters to, on the one hand, scream that the police need to be defunded and disbanded, while on the other, want those same police to protect them from the inevitable results of their actions.

Circular reasoning.

This kid took it upon himself to illegally arm himself and protect the property of other people.

That does not excuse rioters, looters or arsonists from their crimes.
You're missing the point, which is that the violence of the protests has been escalating and has reached the point where other citizens no longer are going to allow themselves to be helpless victims. When the power structure prevents those who are charged with keeping the peace from doing that, the citizens will do it themselves. It only gets bloodier from here until either the protests become less violent (and the protesters actively discourage the violence) or the police are allowed to break them up before they become riots. People are going to die is the ultimate point.
I'm not missing the point.

Rittenhouse was ILEGALLY carrying a firearm in public.

That is a fact and not up for debate.
Dead looters were ILLEGALLY trying to murder Rittenhouse.

FACT

So that makes carrying a firearm illegally OK?

Tell me would he have been attacked if he wasn't illegally carrying a firearm ?

Nothing better than blaming the victim, you gutless coward.

FOAD.

He is a criminal.

Do you moan over other criminals who get assaulted while committing a crime?

He is guilty of nothing more than violating gun control ordinances, that are nothing more than procedural in nature.

The rioters are guilty of universally recognized crimes, and they were assaulting him.

Your tired attempt at equivocation is just that, tired and also pathetic.

Illegally carrying a firearm is a federal crime. or didn't you know that.

A criminal is a criminal why do you want to encourage the breaking of federal and state laws?

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.

You already posted this propaganda, and I already 'spanked that ass' / debunked your BS...you just ignored it and decided to spew the same BS again.

Try READING it this time instead of RUNNING FROM IT:

-----------------

NOW look who is spreading lies and propaganda...

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Fail. You're done, and is so is your pro-terrorist conspiracy theory.
You aren't posting, you interpreting. Incorrectly at that.

He left his mom's basement with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. That's premeditated murder, or "murder 1" in most places. At 17 he will be charged as an adult, and receive at minimum 20 years in prison. His life is over. Please think about this before you imitate him.

Negative, dumbass. I pointed out FACTS...you were debunked, your narrative destroyed, you are desperate.

FAIL!
Facts:. He left his mom's basement with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.
Imagined fact. That's not in evidence outside of your mind.

This whole thing was so predictable from the beginning. The left has for decades been accustomed to holding violent protests, burning things, assaulting people, damaging property, etc, with little or no repercussions. In fact, they have a sympathetic media that focuses more on their cause than their actions. This level of on-going and increasing violence, however, has finally caused a counter reaction. Property owners and innocent bystanders have realized that the official power structure is not going to protect them and they are starting to fight back. I said that it wouldn't be long before these thugs went after somebody that was armed and willing to defend himself, and people would die, and now it has. This won't stop here, either, because the violent protesters have no intention of stopping their violence and will only increase it because they still believe there are a lot of soft targets that won't fight back. The counter reaction will only increase, as it becomes ever more apparent that protection is not to be found. This only stops when the protesters stop being violent.

You can argue that this kid broke the law himself, that he should not have been on the streets with a rifle, but when the police are pulled back, who is going to enforce the laws that the kid broke? The flip side of the argument, of course, is that without the violent protesters in the streets, the kid would never have been walking around carrying an AR-15. Think of how foolish it is for the protesters to, on the one hand, scream that the police need to be defunded and disbanded, while on the other, want those same police to protect them from the inevitable results of their actions.

Circular reasoning.

This kid took it upon himself to illegally arm himself and protect the property of other people.

You're missing the point, which is that the violence of the protests has been escalating and has reached the point where other citizens no longer are going to allow themselves to be helpless victims. When the power structure prevents those who are charged with keeping the peace from doing that, the citizens will do it themselves. It only gets bloodier from here until either the protests become less violent (and the protesters actively discourage the violence) or the police are allowed to break them up before they become riots. People are going to die is the ultimate point.

FACT

FOAD.

He is a criminal.

He is guilty of nothing more than violating gun control ordinances, that are nothing more than procedural in nature.

The rioters are guilty of universally recognized crimes, and they were assaulting him.

A criminal is a criminal why do you want to encourage the breaking of federal and state laws?

Having a gun you don't have a license to own isn't a federal crime lol

It's a misdemeanor in most states

The Jury will find him innocent of this ridiculous charge and he'll be treated like the hero that he is by most of the people :Boom2: Antifa BLM
I wouldn't be so sure of that.

He was carrying a gun illegally after all.
I'm glad there will be more people like him fighting back against Antifa and BLM.
So you support people breaking federal and state gun laws?

I have cad a CCW permit since I was 21 and I personally think anyone who breaks state and federal gun laws should serve jail time

Circular reasoning.

FACT

FOAD.

He is a criminal.

There will be more of this and there will be more death until the riots stop being so violent and the police are allowed to break them up. I said early on that they would eventually assault someone who could and would fight back, and no number of gun control laws will stop it. That's the brutal truth.

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?
LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who said it was on video that the guy in the red shirt called the n-word.

The point is he was saying the N word, and it’s circulating on the Internet he was talking to the hero.. I’m just going with what the Internet is saying. Maybe you know more? lol I doubt it haha
No, the point is you lied. You claimed he called the teen murderer the n-word. Here, I'll repost it ...

... when pressed for proof, you admitted he isn't actually seen calling the teen murderer the n-word.

Do you have evidence he didn’t? Mic drop

So was pretty much everyone else there. The rioters made the mistake of attacking an armed man.

No jury is going to convict him.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. The Soros DA will pack an all black, all BLM jury. He should never be charged, armed men chased him brandishing firearms.

Kyle Rittenhouse - TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT

View attachment 380602
He was a criminal in violation of WI gun laws.

If you think otherwise you are a hypocrite

Procedural bullshit.

People have a right to defend property from lawlessness. Chickenshit gun grabber laws don't stop that.

It's amazing how you ignore the rioters and focus on this guy because he had the audacity to defend himself and someone's property.

Maybe the rioters should visit your property.
It was not his property.

He was acting illegally as armed security.

At the point of the attack he was defending himself.

What the hell is even illegal armed security?

Can you point out that law?

I already linked to WI gun laws.

Anyone under 18 cannot legally carry a firearm in public.

If a person under 18 is acting as protection of a public business while carrying a firearm in WI he is doing so illegally.

If the owner of the business hired a 17 tear old to carry a gun on his property he would be breaking the law by illegally hiring a minor to act as armed security. If the minor proclaimed that it was his job to protect a business that someone else owned while carrying a firearm he was acting as illegal armed security.

This is not high level reasoning

Procedural bullshit.

Keep defending rioters you SJW pansy.
I have no interest in social justice.

I will never support people who loot, riot, or commit arson.

Just like I will never support anyone who illegally carries a firearm.

You are a fucking hypocrite.

You are an equivocator. When the law stops enforcing the law, law abiding people can stand up to take its place.

Anything else is tyranny and anarchy.
But this kid was not law abiding was he?

No he wasn't because he was illegally carrying a firearm.

So if NYC descends into chaos I can't defend myself with a long arm or a handgun because outside carry in NYC is illegal?

When the police refuse to enforce the law, procedural laws become moot.

Why do you need to take to the streets to defend yourself?

You have no authority to cross state lines and illegally carry a firearm in the name of "self defense".

This kid had absolutely no reason to be illegally carrying a firearm in a state where he was not a resident

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?
Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?
Yes are you saying it wasn’t self defense? It’s a yes or no question yes or no lol
How many times need I say it's not self defense until you understand I'm saying it's not self defense? Just throw out a number so I can measure your ignorance...
So if you have a gun I throw a Molotov cocktail
At you, Trying to set you on fire, I take a skateboard and hit you upside the head while you’re on the ground, I pull out a gun to shoot you at point blank range, you don’t pull the trigger!? Lol hahah hahha
No one threw a molotov cocktail at him, so you lose that argument. And the skateboard was used to disarm a murderer, so no legal right to shoot him either.

So video is just fake news? Lol

No, you're fake news. Don'tcha have to light a molotov cocktail before you throw it?

The plastic bag thrown at the teen murderer was clearly not lit ...

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

... it only appeared that way when the lights behind it shined on it while it was in the air.

The bag clearly had something in it-----------and was being used as a weapon.

Yes, there was something in the bag, but it wasn't on fire. And the bag didn't hit him. It didn't even come close to hitting him. He may not have even seen the bag. He can't use the bag as a claim of self-defense since the bag was no longer a threat to him in any fashion when he shot the guy in the head.

Oh good grief--he knew he was being attacked by a mob of violent criminals----------------shooting them was self defense. I can't believe you are pretending that this guy didn't realize that he was under attack.

The Jury will find him innocent of this ridiculous charge and he'll be treated like the hero that he is by most of the people :Boom2: Antifa BLM

I'm glad there will be more people like him fighting back against Antifa and BLM.

I have cad a CCW permit since I was 21 and I personally think anyone who breaks state and federal gun laws should serve jail time
He will if this is the beginning of the Right giving it back to communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM :smoke: It wouldn't be a bad thing to see those Communist scum shot down in the streets:Boom2:

Circular reasoning.

FACT

FOAD.

He is a criminal.

There will be more of this and there will be more death until the riots stop being so violent and the police are allowed to break them up. I said early on that they would eventually assault someone who could and would fight back, and no number of gun control laws will stop it. That's the brutal truth.

so it doesn't matter to you that this kid was breaking state and federal laws?

He will if this is the beginning of the Right giving it back to communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM :smoke: It wouldn't be a bad thing to see those Communist scum shot down in the streets:Boom2:
So you are in favor of people breaking state and federal laws?

So was pretty much everyone else there. The rioters made the mistake of attacking an armed man.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. The Soros DA will pack an all black, all BLM jury. He should never be charged, armed men chased him brandishing firearms.

View attachment 380602

Procedural bullshit.

People have a right to defend property from lawlessness. Chickenshit gun grabber laws don't stop that.

It's amazing how you ignore the rioters and focus on this guy because he had the audacity to defend himself and someone's property.

It was not his property.

If a person under 18 is acting as protection of a public business while carrying a firearm in WI he is doing so illegally.

If the owner of the business hired a 17 tear old to carry a gun on his property he would be breaking the law by illegally hiring a minor to act as armed security. If the minor proclaimed that it was his job to protect a business that someone else owned while carrying a firearm he was acting as illegal armed security.

Procedural bullshit.

You are an equivocator. When the law stops enforcing the law, law abiding people can stand up to take its place.

So if NYC descends into chaos I can't defend myself with a long arm or a handgun because outside carry in NYC is illegal?

You have no authority to cross state lines and illegally carry a firearm in the name of "self defense".

This kid had absolutely no reason to be illegally carrying a firearm in a state where he was not a resident

It's a fucking misdemeanor, there is no federal charge he wasn't doing it to sell it

Stop talking about whether his possession of the rifle was legal or not

Totally irrelevant to whether or not what he did was self defense

But the State's Attorney's office in Lake County, Illinois, said Kyle Rittenhouse was in bond court this morning regarding being a fugitive from justice in Wisconsin, and is being held on no bond. The warrant out of Kenosha County, Wisconsin, charges the teen with first-degree intentional homicide, according to the Antioch Police.

here is a chance for you badass rightist to break him out of jail.
I d rather be a bad ass than a dumbass like you.

The kid with the rifle was breaking the law so you should not be defending him
The kid with the AR-15 was attacked 1st by the criminal thugs / terrorists who attacked him - they should not have initiated violence.
The kid with the AR 15 was breaking both federal gun laws and the gun laws of WI.

Why do you support people who break the law?

So you are in favor of people breaking state and federal laws?
No one is in favor of that sans Leftists like Jerry Nadler.

LOLOLOL

Are you a psychic?

LOLOL

Do you have evidence he didn’t? Mic drop
I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving your claims are true. When are you going to stop hitting yourself in the head with your mic? :lmao:

View attachment 380602

Procedural bullshit.

It was not his property.

Procedural bullshit.

It's a fucking misdemeanor, there is no federal charge he wasn't doing it to sell it

Stop talking about whether his possession of the rifle was legal or not

Totally irrelevant to whether or not what he did was self defense
It's also a fucking federal crime.

You people say you are for "law and order" but you think it's OK for people to break federal and state laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back