Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.
maybe the "druggie" was attempting a citizens arrest, as the vigilante had just killed a man.
He killed a man in self defense, we was chased and dodged a Molotov cocktail being thrown at him. Was he supposed to burn to death because he supports trump lol
You're lying about the molotov cocktail. Here's what was thrown at him ...

EgWzph3UEAANso_
Was used as a weapon.
LOLOL

A plastic bag is a weapon?? Lemme guess ... you think that's a hammer, amirite?

rotfl-gif.288736
Not sure what weapon was in the bag. Appeared to lit up, and it was thrown as a weapon to produce harm.
And it didn't harm him. It landed on the ground. I don't know that he ever even saw it as he had his back to the guy. Self defense is a reasonable fear of a life-threatening attack or great bodily harm. Good luck to him in court claiming he was in fear for his life over a plastic bag on the ground.
It was likely chit or urine which is dangerous and deadly...........the criminal deserved to be shot. It was a righteous kill.
:abgg2q.jpg:
LOL

Show the law that allows someone to be killed for throwing a bag of urine at them....

Wrong. Left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.
NOW look who is spreading lies and propaganda...

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Fail. You're done, and is so is your pro-terrorist conspiracy theory.

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. You don't deter violence by shooting people. It's premeditated murder. He will be tried as an adult and get 20+ years. His life is over. Think before you imitate him.
You could use that argument on anyone who ever bought a gun and used it to defend himself. It's obvious horseshit.
Nope. The protestors didn't come looking for him, he went looking for them with a rifle. Premeditated murder.
Nope. He went to the car lot. Having a rifle doesn't automatically make you guilty of murder. If that were the case, then everyone who ever bought a rifle and defended himself with it would be guilty of murder.
You idiots think you have the whole situation figured out huh? Like a knee jerk reaction? It’s all black and white to you is it? The kid with the rifle is a hero and the people be shot were scum? You dont even know what the fuck happened. These pictures don’t offer proof of anything. You’ll cling to anything as evidence.

I personally think it’s too soon to make a judgment on who is right and who is wrong. We are missing critical context. But hey, since when has that stopped you? You’re a republican after all.

ok. then the case is solved. anonymous douchebag on a retardconvention messageboard has spoken.
If the bedwetting lib prosecutors charge the kid with murder they stand a high risk of not making it stick

the rioters were attacking him

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.
video is very clear. the engaging parties were the bullies, they attacked him, the kid. clear as glass. I just want folks like you to deny that. why the kid was there is immaterial. he has every right as the bullies had to be there. Unless of course you think they own the street?

He may have a right to be there. He does not have the right to be in possession of a rifle at 17 years old. Federal Law prohibits it.
Are you sure that isn't Fake News? Cite the Federal statute.
It's not. There is no age requirement in federal law about being in possession of a rifle.

What really happen:

• Early in day, Kyle is spotted as part of a group cleaning up BLM graffiti.
  • Night fall, Kyle is with Libertarian group composed of white and black individuals who explain they support the protesters right to protest and target the government, but not destroy private property.
  • Video shows Kyle and group of Libertarians communicating with police, being thanked, receiving water from police.
  • Kyle is interviewed explaining he has been pepper sprayed, is here to protect the car lot, is an EMT and is providing medical assistance, interview is cut short when he runs to assist someone.
  • Libertarian group on film at a gas station a couple blocks from the car lot being confronted by angry bald man in red shirt (pedo dwarf) accompanied by lurch (skateboarding woman beater).
  • Independent journalist films people destroying the cars on the car lot for fun. Breaking out windows on all the vehicles with bats, hammers and stones.
  • Kyle being chased from a public roadway onto the car lot by pedo dwarf who has moved his red shirt onto his head as a mask. Gun shots from off to the side a short distance away. Pedo dwarf chucks an object. Kyle turns, fires, downing pedo dwarf instantly. Circles around to the back side. Pulls his phone, calls someone, says "I just killed someone", then turns and flees back towards the gas station and the police line.
  • Kyle running up the center of the road way, large crowd in pursuit. Punched once in the back of the head by an un-identified white male, maintains his balance and keeps running. Stumbles and falls in the middle of the road. Un-identified black male attempts a jump kick, Kyle fires towards him, believed the individual was not hit (has not been included in any injury reports, no video/pictures of him wounded). Skateboarding woman beater comes in with a flopping swing of the skateboard towards Kyle's head, striking his back/shoulder. Kyle fires point blank into the man's torso. Felon with a gun comes into view, stops, holds his hands up. Kyle refrains from firing. Felon with a gun then steps towards Kyle, dropping his arms, drawing/holding a gun. Shot point blank in the arm. Kyle refrains from firing again. Kyle gets up and begins walking up the roadway. Gun shots are repeatedly heard in the distance.
  • Kyle approaches gas station and police line. Raises his hands up, walks calmly toward the police, while most of the police pass Kyle up headed down the street towards where the incidents all occurred.

Awesome... sounds totally guilty to me... let's go to trial.

He killed two people. No issue here.
he walks.

What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
You can claim self defense when attacked----the druggy whacked him with a skateboard ---good riddance to him and righteous kill..second idiot trying to pull a gun out of his pants (also reportedly a felon and marxist) shot in arm another excellent legal shot...kid should have fired a second shot and killed him though..... and all of this after the mob of violent marxist communists chased down the kid as he tried to get away from them.

Turn the kid loose and give him a medal for being more of a man then most of the men we have nowadays.

If you are committing a crime and someone else committing a crime attacks you, the odds of you being able to claim self defense are low.
I have no doubt he's going to claim self defense. But the court can reject that because he was illegally in possession of that rifle.
No he wasn't pumpkin.........he was required to have adult supervision with the weapon in Wisconsin----he originally was there with a group of teens/twenty year olds and likely was separated and singled out for attack.

It's rather odd isn't it that all 3 of the turds he shot were criminals isn't it?
Damn he got you Faun haha
LOLOLOLOL

You moron, I just posted the law that blew up her post as the nonsense it is.

To many questions... But I'll start here,

Why was Rittenhouse running down the street with an AR-15?

After Rittenhouse is exonerated on all charges reelected president Trump will invite him and his family to the White House where he will award the patriot Rittenhouse with a medal of honor.
I dont think the kid will walk away free

the liberals in WI will him get on illegal carry of a firearm by a minor

and I suspect they will go for the max which is 9 mo in jail and $10,000 fine

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

and you admit he said the n world?Right?
No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You lie. That's what you do.
You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.

It will be up to a jury of his peers. Was he justified, or was he looking for trouble?
I think a proper judge will dismiss it at arrangement
yeah, that would certainly require some kind of arrangement.
video is very clear. the engaging parties were the bullies, they attacked him, the kid. clear as glass. I just want folks like you to deny that. why the kid was there is immaterial. he has every right as the bullies had to be there. Unless of course you think they own the street?

He may have a right to be there. He does not have the right to be in possession of a rifle at 17 years old. Federal Law prohibits it.
Are you sure that isn't Fake News? Cite the Federal statute.
It's not. There is no age requirement in federal law about being in possession of a rifle.
This thread has nothing to do with being under the age to own a race all it has to do with a mob attacking a citizen, and in self defense he acted Accordingly to his civil rights

Looks like it was on fire, it would be interesting to see what it was View attachment 380720
That's the light from behind it. You've already been shown it was just a plastic bag on the ground, not burned up; and you were shown it was not lit as it was thrown.

Of course, I'm pointing this out to the liar who falsely claimed the victim called the shooter the n-word.
One lie at a time.. are you saying “ it’s just a bag” can you throw a empty plastic bag that far?

No, there's something in the bag. It's visible, though not identifiable, since the bag is transparent. But the bag was not on fire.

And yes, he used the n-word, but not at the teen-murderer as you falsely claimed. You lied.
Was the object thrown meant for bodily harm? And how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at
"how do you know who he was talking to since the camera doesn’t show who he was shouting at"

LOLOLOL

Shouldn't you be asking yourself that since you claimed he was talking to the teen murderer? :lol:
I don’t really care, I’m more concerned about his language.. many assume he was shouting at the hero. Doent really matter the video shows a racist democrat attacking a teen. Hehe
Well I care that you bald-faced lied. That's why I asked you to post the video because I knew you were lying. I knew what he said and I knew who he said it to and I knew it wasn't the teen murderer.

You can’t say it isn’t, but it’s circulating on the Internet that he was talking to the boy, these are coming from witnesses that were there.. but that’s not the issue, the issue is the democrat using the N word.. than trying to hurt the boy ..
Dumbfuck, he's in the guy's face at about the 0:18 mark for pointing his gun at him. That guy gets pulled back and out of the frame of the camera but the guy in the red shirt continues yelling at him for pointing his gun at him.
Are you a psychic?

He left his mom's house with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.

You already posted this propaganda, and I already 'spanked that ass' / debunked your BS...you just ignored it and decided to spew the same BS again.

Try READING it this time instead of RUNNING FROM IT:

-----------------

NOW look who is spreading lies and propaganda...

If the shooter was looking for someone to shoot he didn't have to go all the way to the car dealership - there were plenty of places and plenty of people in between his house and the car dealership.

A reporter has declare publicly that he interviewed the young man earlier before the shooting, that he had stated he was there to help protect property and keep the peace. The guy was there before the shooting and had ample opportunity to kill protestors already there but did not do so. So much for your BS about him just being there with the intent of killing someone.

The police have said they talked to the guy and that he was there to help deter violence...again, so much for yoru BS propaganda.

If he was there simply to kill people, why did he wait until he was attacked and beaten? Why not just shoot the terrorists who approached him, who threatened him? Why did he wait to shoot until after HE became their VICTIM? AGAIN, so much for your lies and BS propaganda.

Fail. You're done, and is so is your pro-terrorist conspiracy theory.
You aren't posting, you interpreting. Incorrectly at that.

He left his mom's basement with a rifle looking for someone to shoot. That's premeditated murder, or "murder 1" in most places. At 17 he will be charged as an adult, and receive at minimum 20 years in prison. His life is over. Please think about this before you imitate him.

Negative, dumbass. I pointed out FACTS...you were debunked, your narrative destroyed, you are desperate.

FAIL!
Facts:. He left his mom's basement with a rifle looking for someone to shoot.

After Rittenhouse is exonerated on all charges reelected president Trump will invite him and his family to the White House where he will award the patriot Rittenhouse with a medal of honor.
Lol oh god. The stupidity of this board makes me cringe. It’s absolutely unbearable cringe.

Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At
Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One
Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon

CONTENDER FOR 'DARWIN AWARDS'

Attacker with a skateboard versus someone carrying an AR-15?
- Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!

kid-shooter.jpg

'It may be the last thing the skateboard carrier ever did. It appears this man was shot right after attacking the young Rittenhouse with a skateboard. After that he fell to the ground and didn’t move.'

No sympathy here for the violent attackers / terrorists who chose the wrong victim to attack, one carrying an AR-15.

I love how you think the skateboarder is a wuss yet the guy with an AR-15 is somehow tough simply because he has an AR-15. Maybe if this stupid kid opted for pocketknife instead you’d have a point. You gun nuts are such morons lol
The guy with the skateboard is just plain stupid.

LOLOLOL

Are you a psychic?
Dumbfuck, it's on the video. He's seen getting in the guy's face for pointing a gun at him.

Are you still claiming he was yelling at the teen murderer, who's never seen in that video, for pointing his gun at the guy in the red shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back