Tell me liberals .. Why is it racist to ask for an ID for voting but not for

M14, I believe anyone reading our exchange is clear on the points we made. I understood all of your so-called points. I understand from where they come from.

You want fewer people and more specifically a certain kind of person to vote and I want everyone old enough to vote be given freer access to the polls.

If it wasn't a state ID card it would be something else. I bet you would like to have all Mexican Americans register if they have TB or not and have people with that disease excluded also because a higher percentage of Latino Americans have TB. This would be obvious to you to exclude them because they would pose a minuscule risk of spreading TB at the polling area.

"Of course we all want only the proper people voting." That statement is not true. We ALL don't want all of the proper people voting. You want a certain type of people voting. I want ALL Americans over the age of 18 access to the vote. You do not. Simply put THOSE are our points.

M14, I believe anyone reading our exchange is clear on the points we made. I understood all of your so-called points. I understand from where they come from. You want fewer people and more specifically a certain kind of person to vote....
Yes... those who are legally unable to do so, as I stated at least twice.
Any other conclusion can only be drawn from mindless bigotry.

I ask again:
Why do you accept the necessity of registration but not the positive identification of those claiming to be on the registration roll?
Why do you disagree with making sure only those allowed to vote are able to do so?
Why do you disagree with denying the ability to vote for those not allowed to do so?

Last edited:
getting welfare, hospital care, ride on a plane, write a check, go to the doctors, buy a beer , buy a car, buy or rent a house, If the so called poor people cant afford an ID or a car to get the voting booths do they have those problems to go to the grocery store? Go to the doctors office or hospital?

What a great question !!!!! I've never thought of it that way before! You're blowin' my mind up!!!

Forum List

Back