Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

After reading through this thread some more, I've determined that there is absolutely nothing weird about me, but 99.9% of everybody else in this world is abnormal (so far, Amanda hasn't admitted to being weird, but I'm not completely convinced about her either.).

Bah! Everyone is weird ... that's the beauty and reason for living. If there isn't something weird about you then either you aren't looking hard enough (which I hope is the reason) or you are a clone.

Weird things about "normal" people:

Bill Gates - Shops are Goodwill a lot.
Einstein - Could not tie his own shoes.
H.P.Lovecraft - Saw most of his family commit suicide ... in person. (More sad but counts as weird to.)
Isaac Asimov - Loved cats.

When I was young I use to ride horses all the time, was trained, never a problem until I turned 15 years old. Every horse since then are spooked when I get just a few feet from them.

I do not fear them, and I know how to ride horses too.

I told a friend of mine this who owns 6 horses and she laughed at me and didn't believe it. So one day when I wasn't expecting it, she called me to come bring her something. I did and I wasn't thinking about anything, I walk up to my friend, hand her the item she asked for and her horse freaked out.

My friend said her horse doesn't get spooked and she was baffled and no longer laughing at what I told her.

After a few months she had me come out again, this time a different horse, she had it saddled up and ready. I got up on the horse and just rode it around the ring. My friend commented that I'm doing everything correct. My friend opened the gate and had me ride around the ranch some. This is when out of nowhere the horse bolted and slammed me into the side of the barn.

Horses hate me!

Perhaps you make the mares nervous and the studs jealous... :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

This post was funnier when I thought you were a dude! :razz:

Sorry about that, Terry!

-Joe
hahaha!

I have no idea why horses hate me, started after my dad died. *shrugs* Oh maybe I have ghost following me. :lol:

After reading through this thread some more, I've determined that there is absolutely nothing weird about me, but 99.9% of everybody else in this world is abnormal (so far, Amanda hasn't admitted to being weird, but I'm not completely convinced about her either.).

Bah! Everyone is weird ... that's the beauty and reason for living. If there isn't something weird about you then either you aren't looking hard enough (which I hope is the reason) or you are a clone.

H.P.Lovecraft - Saw most of his family commit suicide ... in person. (More sad but counts as weird to.)

The definition of what is normal or weird exists within our own minds.
What I find weird may be normal to you.
So quit being your normal weird self.

Your avatar is Weird! :razz:

Your avatar is Weird! :razz:

That's yer hang up, not mine. :)

Perhaps you make the mares nervous and the studs jealous... :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

This post was funnier when I thought you were a dude! :razz:

Sorry about that, Terry!

-Joe
hahaha!

I have no idea why horses hate me, started after my dad died. *shrugs* Oh maybe I have ghost following me. :lol:

Perhaps Catherine the Great’s ghost? :eek:

( joke I know she was not killed that way and it is a rumor! )

funny, I was thinking, why in the hell would CtG be following me. *laugh*

I'm black.

You ever see that Chappel skit about the blind Grand Wizard of the Klan who discovered he was Black, William?

Hilarious.

Or then there's a movie called "Watermelon Man" with Godfrey Cambridge.

A tad dated, of course, but still an amusing film exploring the question of race-based identification.

I have no idea what that is, but I bet someone will tell me! :eek:

I'm thinking it's like a ring toss of some sort? :confused:

Think of an spinning airplane propeller, but with one blade...

Some people actually call it 'the helicopter' :) Good one... but, I wouldn't consider it weird. I'd consider it a skill :thup:

What's weird about me... When I walk on sidewalks I can't step on a manhole/sewer cover - I always jump over it or walk around it - I've been doing it since I was a little girl. Also, every time I hear ambulance siren, I pinch myself three times - it's like a little 'insurance' that nothing will happen to any of my friends and family... I've been doing that one since I was 6 years old. :lol:

Many people have told me I have a weird sense of humor... sometimes very mean and sarcastic. But I never mean it in a bad or negative way... :eusa_angel:

Also... sometimes I get laughing fits in the worst of situations - like when my great-grandma fell... I swear I didn't want to laugh, I just couldn't stop it... or when my teacher cut the cheese in front of the whole classroom... :cuckoo:

OMG I thought I was the only one who did this!! I also won't walk on those 'storm cellar door' things that are in the city. I don't know why I do it -- I guess I think it will break or something.

Laughing at your gradma's broken hip isn't nice, but sometimes that how we react in situations when we don't know what to do. Like laughing at a funeral. My husband and late SIL were really good at provoking each other and doing this.

Laughing when someone farts? If you didn't laugh, it'd be weird.

Really good burps (from others) still crack me up. 'Elf' type burps. :lol:

A favorite past time is sitting at a mall or someplace to 'people watch' (although I don't do this much now). I don't know it if this is considered weird or not but it is certainly enjoyable - but only if you're with someone who also does this and can appreciate all the comments made. :tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back