Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

In my opinion....the difference between Acl and IM2 is thusly:

I fall down on the sidewalk. Acl passes by, doesn't know me from adam, asks if I am ok and helps me up.

I fall down on the sidewalk. IM2 passes by, doesn't know me from adam, tosses my walker into the street, kicks me for good measures, then yells that I am just an old white woman and then spits on me.

Thats how I see it anyway.
You dont think IM2 would help you up? He is a lot nicer than I am and yes I would help you up.
No. He would not help me up. All he sees is skin color and is angry 24/7/365.
I remember now. You got pissed at me because I said it was an insult to call me a negro. Later on you said I was making you a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If 154 is an F, then I got an F.

It wasn't 154, but it was an F. :auiqs.jpg:
I bet it's not much more than 80. MAYBE 85-90.

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

Maybe you joined the umm..Aryan Brotherhood in prison or something?
You been smoking too much dope. No wonder white people are so clueless if you think IM2 is a sociopath.

Read this and decide for yourselves, people. :)

7 Characterisitics of the Modern Psychopath

It wasn't 154, but it was an F. :auiqs.jpg:

That's not what my counselor showed me when the results came in. I'm a hellava lot more intelligent than you and most of these racists in this forum and I've proven it. I kicked the white mans so called IQ test in the ass every school year and I kicked the white mans college entry exam in the ass as I scored in the top 15 percent of the nation. So you'll just have to understand that you don't have the intelligence to fuck with me white boy.

Clearly a sociopath. A lying sociopath. No, a sociopath would not help Gracie up. Why? They lack empathy.

You make the worst representative for black people that can be. Maybe you're some kinda reverse KKK/(wtf ever the other thing is) troll or something?

You been smoking too much dope. No wonder white people are so clueless if you think IM2 is a sociopath.

Did you post this to prove white people are psychotic?

"A mental condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.”

I fall down on the sidewalk. Acl passes by, doesn't know me from adam, asks if I am ok and helps me up.

I fall down on the sidewalk. IM2 passes by, doesn't know me from adam, tosses my walker into the street, kicks me for good measures, then yells that I am just an old white woman and then spits on me.

You dont think IM2 would help you up? He is a lot nicer than I am and yes I would help you up.
I remember now. You got pissed at me because I said it was an insult to call me a negro. Later on you said I was making you a racist.

I don't care what your PC handlers told ya, boy. You don't make my world go 'round, and I calls it like I sees it.

I don't care what your PC handlers told ya, boy. You don't make my world go 'round, and I calls it like I sees it.
Obviously you care. I wasnt even talking to you and you cared enough to reply. :rolleyes:

"A mental condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.”

More like:

"
6. Lack of Contrition and Self-Serving Victimhood

When caught in the act with their unscrupulous behavior, most sociopaths and psychopaths will not show signs of contrition or remorse (unless it is strategically advantageous for them to do so). On the contrary, they are more likely to double or triple down on their aggressive tendencies, increase hostility, deny responsibility, accuse and blame others, and maintain a facade of arrogance and conceit. Interestingly, many sociopaths will invent a victimhood story for themselves:"

End racism in the white community. Change laws and policies that inhibit black progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped whites get to be where they are today.

If I do all that...will the debt be wiped clean?

Forever and ever Amen?

More like:

"

When caught in the act with their unscrupulous behavior, most sociopaths and psychopaths will not show signs of contrition or remorse (unless it is strategically advantageous for them to do so). On the contrary, they are more likely to double or triple down on their aggressive tendencies, increase hostility, deny responsibility, accuse and blame others, and maintain a facade of arrogance and conceit. Interestingly, many sociopaths will invent a victimhood story for themselves:"
I agree. Sounds like every racist white boy I have ever met. Every killer white boy writes a manifesto whining about how some Black guy fucked his girl. Maybe youre on to something there.

• Thanks
End racism in the white community. Change laws and policies that inhibit black progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped whites get to be where they are today.

Forever and ever Amen?
Look racist, we've asked people like you to stop doing what you've been doing pretty much for 400 years. You should not have to ask me what you need to do.

I'm only changing black to white...

End racism in the BLACK community. Change laws and policies that inhibit WHITE progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped BLACKS get to be where they are today

Forever and ever Amen?
Of course. However, you know good and well white people need their head start so its never going to happen.

• Thanks
Look racist, we've asked people like you to stop doing what you've been doing pretty much for 400 years. You should not have to ask me what you need to do.

Could you be more specific?

We are doing what we've been doing?

More like:

"

I agree. Sound like every racist white boy I have ever met. Maybe youre on to something there.

Morrison has subscribed to the white racist narrative that ignores how whites have done things. Blacks don't have to invent anything. The record is documented. Like you have stated, everything in that definition fits almost every white member of this forum. Not all of them, but a very large majority with Morrison being one of them.

Last edited:

Could you be more specific?

We are doing what we've been doing?
I don't need to do any of that. You know what racist whites have done and you know what you continue to do.

End racism in the BLACK community. Change laws and policies that inhibit WHITE progress, and then we need the same amount of money we lost that helped BLACKS get to be where they are today
What laws did Blacks put in place to inhibit white progress? This should be interesting.

Forever and ever Amen?

. THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!

You can't even say what will wipe the slate clean! You sir, are a fraud!

You're not even black...are you?

But you see, the reality of documented American history, law, policy formation and agency management show that you are unable to make such an equivalence.

Last edited:

But you see, the reality of documented American history, law, policy formation and agency managament show that you are unable to make such an equivalence.
He still hasnt told us what laws Blacks put in place to hold back whites. I wonder whats taking him so long?

Forever and ever Amen?

. THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!

You can't even say what will wipe the slate clean! You sir, are a fraud!

You're not even black...are you?

I do believe your white ass knows what can be done. I should not have to tell you.

As for your last question, I have to laugh at a white person so delusional as to believe that blacks actually exist that believe the same things you do and you actually think you can ask me such a question when it is obvious that I am black.

Forum List

Back