Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

And YOU are a dumb asshole. Congrats!
And you are a dumb sweaty nutsack. Congrats. :rolleyes:
And WHAT'S your I.Q., again? Mine is 147, I've been tested twice.
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test. If they were really smart they would have come up with math and words and civilization before Blacks.

I+lold_adb999_4042245.png
Blacks built Egypt and Sumer long before that. Actually the first 2 dynasties in China were Black as well.

That's why the Chinese, Egyptians, and Sumerians are black today, amirite? :cuckoo:

If you were well..maybe you could be intelligent yet lack critical thinking..yeah, you know..your "benefit-of-the-doubt"
margin is just about done.

I can't say I've never known a black man to build something, because I have.

Uhmm.. name 3 black architects and show us what they built. :D

Mr. 146 or..154 IQ.

Why not 214? :auiqs.jpg:

You 2 have much in common with 214.

And you are a dumb sweaty nutsack. Congrats. :rolleyes:
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test. If they were really smart they would have come up with math and words and civilization before Blacks.

Blacks built Egypt and Sumer long before that. Actually the first 2 dynasties in China were Black as well.

That's why the Chinese, Egyptians, and Sumerians are black today, amirite? :cuckoo:

If you were well..maybe you could be intelligent yet lack critical thinking..yeah, you know..your "benefit-of-the-doubt"

First of all there are no Sumerians left today. What youre asking is like asking if native americans were white.

Imhotep who built the pyramids. The builders of Benin. The builders of Timbuktu

There are more in Africa but here are a couple in the US.

Black Architects After the Civil War

You white boys crack me up with your ignorance and lack of simple history. :laugh:

First of all there are no Sumerians left today. What youre asking is like asking if native americans were white.

Okay: I see homes, a church (looks nice, too!) and some funky upside-down pyramid monstrousity.

What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects.

Mr. "Blacks built it all" guy? Egyptians designed the pyramids and had black slaves build them with forced labor, that's how that went.

What?! No claims blacks built the wonders of the Greek architecture, too?

How about Inca temples?

Okay: I see homes, a church (looks nice, too!) and some funky upside-down pyramid monstrousity.

What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects.

Mr. "Blacks built it all" guy? Egyptians designed the pyramids and had black slaves build them with forced labor, that's how that went.

How about Inca temples?
"What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects."

The pyramids are the most "major projects" on the planet. White people still cant build one. Skyscrapers are a recent thing that whites learned to build only after being educated by Blacks.

There were some Black Greeks and most Greeks went to Egypt to study. Dont you know anything?

The Incas got their knowledge from the Olmecs who were??? You guessed it. Black

51wUpCGX3dL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Blacks built Egypt and Sumer long before that.
Still can't get over the space aliens actually did that...wonder why most were pictured with DOGS HEADS....THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THEIR!
Thats a typical white boy claim. They cant believe the Egyptians actually built the pyramids. Well we know they did because there is a country that has even more pyramids than Egypt and thats also in Africa.
Funny isnt it how the supposed DARKIES LOST THE RECEIPT ON HOW TO DO THAT......BUILD SOMETHONG NOT EVEN A WHITIE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW THEY BUILT IT 3000 YEARS AGO ....THE FAT LIPPED PEOPLE LOST THE PLANS HOW TO DO IT.....ROTFFLMFAOI.....PERHAPS THEY MIGHT STILL HAVE IT IF THEY KEPT IT WITH THE "LEGO" PLANS!!!!!....OR DA FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE!!!!

You're incredibly gullible if you believe that. It may be what you like to hear, but that's bullshit.

wtf-youve-been-living-here-for-1000s-of-years-and-9853106.png
Youre white and youre telling me that its bullshit and I am supposed to believe you because what? :laughing0301:
Well you could always believe in the CAT GODS!!!....BHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How about Inca temples?
"What I don't see is any skyscrapers or high rise condos, sup? I.E. No major projects."

The pyramids are the most "major projects" on the planet. White people still cant build one. Skyscrapers are a recent thing that whites learned to build only after being educated by Blacks.

There were some Black Greeks and most Greeks went to Egypt to study. Dont you know anything?

s-l640.jpg
Yes. Along with the cat gods. You fat lipped people were heavy into fiction!

Still can't get over the space aliens actually did that...wonder why most were pictured with DOGS HEADS....THERE IS A MESSAGE IN THEIR!
Thats a typical white boy claim. They cant believe the Egyptians actually built the pyramids. Well we know they did because there is a country that has even more pyramids than Egypt and thats also in Africa.
Pyramids are on many countries....look it up....BWAWAWAWAW,

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg
Yes. Along with the cat gods. You fat lipped people were heavy into fiction!
Youre just mad you have thin lips like a monkey. :laugh:

Pyramids are on many countries....look it up....BWAWAWAWAW,
Which country has the most pyramids cave monkey?

Funny isnt it how the supposed DARKIES LOST THE RECEIPT ON HOW TO DO THAT......BUILD SOMETHONG NOT EVEN A WHITIE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW THEY BUILT IT 3000 YEARS AGO ....THE FAT LIPPED PEOPLE LOST THE PLANS HOW TO DO IT.....ROTFFLMFAOI.....PERHAPS THEY MIGHT STILL HAVE IT IF THEY KEPT IT WITH THE "LEGO" PLANS!!!!!....OR DA FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE!!!!
Well its a lot harder than building caves like your thin lipped hairy people were reduced to. Oh my bad. You guys couldnt build so you just lived in caves. :laugh:

How about Inca temples?
Church in Ethiopia made from solid rock.

Ethiopia-Bete-Georgis-St-George-last-church-built-by-King-Lalibela-and-the-most-fanous-of-all-the-rock-hewn-churches.jpg

How about Inca temples?
Walls of Benin still standing in Nigera. Largest and longest man made object.on the planet. You can see it from space.

450px-Curved_passageways_circling_the_Great_Enclosure_Great_Zimbabwe.jpg

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

Yeah, you're thoroughly fucked in the head, bro.

The Ethiopians, yes. All the other BS you swallowed, no.

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

I understand. It absolutely enrages you white boys that Black people know this stuff. Now can you tell me why Africans were the first to forge steel centuries before whites did?

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

I understand. It makes you white boys mad that Black people know this stuff. Now can you tell me why Africans were the first to forge steel centuries before whites did?

OMG, what kinda bullshit did you swallow now?

Okay, let's do this, bitch. Post some info on that so I can shred it.

If Africans had steel, why were they still chucking stone spears, dumbass?

Why no sharpened steel swords? Why no guns? Ask yourself these questions and whether or not you've been lied to by someone stroking your ego.

Went and supported my local Chinese place today. :04:

I will engage in VICARIOUS eating. What delightful NON-CARONA stuff did you eat?

Some pork egg rolls, Moo Goo Gai Pan..The hot chicken peanut stuff..Mmm!

They do good there, there's a better place a little further away, but they deliver when I'm all buzzy late at night.

yum MAY the days of confident Chinese TAKE OUT -----come upon us AMEN

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

I understand. It makes you white boys mad that Black people know this stuff. Now can you tell me why Africans were the first to forge steel centuries before whites did?

OMG, what kinda bullshit did you swallow now?

Okay, let's do this, bitch. Post some info on that so I can shred it.

If Africans had steel, why were they still chucking stone spears, dumbass?

Why no sharpened steel swords? Why no guns? Ask yourself these questions and whether or not you've been lied to by someone stroking your ego.
Youre enraged I know but try to learn the truth and stop believing those white boy lies ok? :laugh:

Science: Africa's Ancient Steelmakers

Ancestors of Science: Complex Iron Smelting and Prehistoric Culture in Tanzania | Science | AAAS

"Ethnographic, technological, and archeological research into the technological life of the Haya of northwestern Tanzania show that these people and their forebears 1500 to 2000 years ago practiced a highly advanced iron smelting technology based on preheating principles and, as a result, produced carbon steel. This sophisticated technology may have evolved as an adaptation to overexploited forest resources. These discoveries are significant for the history of Africa and the history of metallurgy."

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

I understand. It absolutely enrages you white boys that Black people know this stuff. Now can you tell me why Africans were the first to forge steel centuries before whites did?

"FIRST TO FORGE STEEL" -----at the dawn of civilization?
WHO DE FLUCK CARES? there are parts of my city wthat
with my white face, it is dangerous to walk-------did YOU forge steel?

How about Inca temples?

s-l640.jpg

"FIRST TO FORGE STEEL" -----at the dawn of civilization?
WHO DE FLUCK CARES? there are parts of my city wthat
with my white face, it is dangerous to walk-------did YOU forge steel?
Marion cares very much. As you can see he is absolutely in a rage about it. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back