Ten Gun Myths and Memes-- Shot Down

I love listening to gun nuts talking about their guns. 99.99% of them would never even try to shoot someone, or even have the chance as most every crime happens so quickly you can not react.
87.3% of statistics are made up.

Tried to.....he ran too fast and my ammo was old.
New gun and I keep fresh ammo nowadays

:eusa_whistle:

Just itching to end a human life, huh?

It is more dangerous that even a guilty person should be punished without the forms of law than that he should escape.
Thomas Jefferson

You do know that Jefferson was referring to the government there, don't you? That explains why, in every fucking state in this country, it is perfectly legal to kill someone in self defense, despite the fact that said guilty person was punished without the law.

Last edited:
You seriously believe such a system still exists in the U.S.?

Have you been paying attention since 1862?

Legally, it answers to the president, once summoned...

I love the people citing the FF, who think themsleves republicans and lovers of liberty, who defend mandatory conscription....

I don't defend mandatory draft. But at one time it was mandatory to have a firearm

Those days are over, just like the fictitious militia you belong to.

The fictitious militia is defined by federal law.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/10C13.txt

From the Federalist Number 28, direct quote:

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair. The usurpers, clothed with the forms of legal authority, can too often crush the opposition in embryo. The smaller the extent of the territory, the more difficult will it be for the people to form a regular or systematic plan of opposition, and the more easy will it be to defeat their early efforts. Intelligence can be more speedily obtained of their preparations and movements, and the military force in the possession of the usurpers can be more rapidly directed against the part where the opposition has begun. In this situation there must be a peculiar coincidence of circumstances to insure success to the popular resistance.

Let's see how the hydras devour --- sorry, the spinsters --- twist Federalist 28 now.

Hydra.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh, slightly off topic (from Federalist 28)

It was a crime if I didn't sign up for Selective Service. Not like I care, with the exception of Vietnam, the draft has only been used to protect vital US interests and I hope you would all be honored to serve (cough Dick Cheney draft dodger faggot sending us to die for his oil).

"Raise the Flag of Freedom High, Every Man Shall be a King, There is a New World to be Won."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, its taken over 10 minutes for the spinsters to launch their assault on Federalist 28, they must have gone to their media overlords for advice. This one is very tricky to spin.

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair. The usurpers, clothed with the forms of legal authority, can too often crush the opposition in embryo. The smaller the extent of the territory, the more difficult will it be for the people to form a regular or systematic plan of opposition, and the more easy will it be to defeat their early efforts. Intelligence can be more speedily obtained of their preparations and movements, and the military force in the possession of the usurpers can be more rapidly directed against the part where the opposition has begun. In this situation there must be a peculiar coincidence of circumstances to insure success to the popular resistance.

EDIT:
20 minutes now. They must have had to go to their media executives.

30 minutes. They must have gone to talk to their largest shareholders.

40 minutes. They've gone to talk to the spooks in the CIA, DHS and NSA.

50 minutes. They gone to the Federal Reserve Board.

1 hour: They've appealed directly to the Queen of England, who controls the Federal Reserve through the London Banks (this is not a joke, look it up).

The Queen of England has allowed them to seek the council of Rothschild himself!

1865: In a statement to Congress President Abraham Lincoln states, "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two the one in my rear is my greatest foe." Later that year on April 14 President Lincoln is assassinated, less than two months before the end of the American Civil War.

Last edited:
Rothschild has made his decree. We cannot continue to fool all of them, only some of them. We must deal with these Americans Patriots the way we've dealt with Presidents Lincoln and Kennedy in the past.

True fact: Lincoln did not allow the US to surrender its ability to issue currency to the private banks of Rothschild. Assassinated soon after.

True fact: Kennedy signed an executive order, to return the control of currency to the US government. Assassinated soon after.

Ladies and gentlemen, our revolution will not truly be against the Federal Government (although we will be forced to fight them as well), it will be about completing what our forefathers started in 1776. Complete Independence from the Rothschild banking cartels.

Want to get started on the real subject of our problems, you can start with this introduction here, and research certain parts in depth more at your own leisure.

http://100777.com/node/303

Last edited:
Thanks Bfgrn, for ignoring Federalist Number 28.

The smoke is being parted, like God parted the Red Sea.

Too Big to Fail, will Fail.

Last edited:
I love listening to gun nuts talking about their guns. 99.99% of them would never even try to shoot someone, or even have the chance as most every crime happens so quickly you can not react.

Not to mention that a few would shoot themselves in the leg!

My brother, who is a certified gun nut and NRA worshiper, did exactly that, while practicing his fast draw. Fortunately, it was only a 22. He was doing pretty good, when he would draw, aim, and fire, but at some point he go mixed up and fired, drew and aimed, in that order.

Vandalshandle, people who own swimming pools are more likely to drown, just as those who guns guns are more likely to accidentally inflict injury upon themselves. Also, good job ignoring Federalist Number 28, just like Bfgrn.

Before I pull my internet cable for all eternity (you will never hear from me again on these forums, or any other forum, I'm going internet silent), I have one last thing I'd like to share with everyone:

Proverb 28:
The Wicked and the Righteous
1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth:
but the righteous are bold as a lion.

2 For the transgression of a land
many are the princes thereof:
but by a man of understanding and knowledge
the state thereof shall be prolonged.

3 A poor man that oppresseth the poor
is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked:
but such as keep the law contend with them.

Put number 4 in Bold for those that forsake the 2nd Amendment.

5 Evil men understand not judgment:
but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

6 Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness,
than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.

7 Whoso keepeth the law is a wise son:
but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father.

8 He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance,
he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.

9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law,
even his prayer shall be abomination.

10 Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way,
he shall fall himself into his own pit:
but the upright shall have good things in possession.

11 The rich man is wise in his own conceit;
but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

11 is to Mr. Rothschild

12 When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory:
but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.

13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

14 Happy is the man that feareth always:
but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

15 As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear;
so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.

16 The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor:
but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

17 A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit;
let no man stay him.

18 Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved:
but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

19 He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread:
but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.

19 To the welfare slave state.

20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings:
but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

21 To have respect of persons is not good:
for, for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

22 He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye,
and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

23 He that rebuketh a man, afterward shall find more favor
than he that flattereth with the tongue.

24 Whoso robbeth his father or his mother,
and saith, It is no transgression;
the same is the companion of a destroyer.

25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife:
but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool:
but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

27 He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack:
but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

28 When the wicked rise, men hide themselves:
but when they perish, the righteous increase.

28, to the elite.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/prov/28?lang=eng Proverbs Chapter 28

Last edited by a moderator:
"Before I pull my internet cable for all eternity (you will never hear from me again on these forums, or any other forum, I'm going internet silent), "

There is a God after all!!!!!!!!

No kidding, though, I am glad that you told us. Otherwise I would have assumed that the Rothschilds got you....

...but it does inspire me to post a Dylan sang:

There was a wicked messenger, from Eli he did come With a mind that multiplied the smallest matter When questioned who had sent for him He answered with his thumb For his tongue, it could not speak but only flatter

He stayed behind the assembly hall. It was there, he made his bed. Oftentimes he could be seen returning. Until one day he just appeared with a note in his hand which read"The soles of my feet, I swear they're burning"

Oh, the leaves began to falling and the seas began to part, and the people that confronted him were many. And he was told but these few words, which opened up his heart, "If you cannot bring good news, then don't bring any."

Read more: BOB DYLAN - THE WICKED MESSENGER LYRICS

Last edited:

Not to mention that a few would shoot themselves in the leg!

My brother, who is a certified gun nut and NRA worshiper, did exactly that, while practicing his fast draw. Fortunately, it was only a 22. He was doing pretty good, when he would draw, aim, and fire, but at some point he go mixed up and fired, drew and aimed, in that order.

If your brother is a "certified gun nut and NRA worshiper" he would know better than too quick draw with live ammo, so I call bullshit.

at one time it was mandatory to have a firearm

And other materials, as well. The FF had no issues with a personal mandate, despite propaganda to the contrary... damn fascists, they were :doubt:

OAUN, ppl realize the Federalist and Antifederalist papers aren't legally-binding documents, right?

at one time it was mandatory to have a firearm

And other materials, as well. The FF had no issues with a personal mandate, despite propaganda to the contrary... damn fascists, they were :doubt:

OAUN, ppl realize the Federalist and Antifederalist papers aren't legally-binding documents, right?

:confused: What:confused: You have my post confused with someone else.

The 2nd half of my post was directed at other posters throughout the thread

Thanks Bfgrn, for ignoring Federalist Number 28.

The smoke is being parted, like God parted the Red Sea.

Too Big to Fail, will Fail.

LOL...Hamilton in Federalist 28 is making an argument for national army in peace time.

Federalist 28 continues the discussion of standing armies in peace time with the admission that there may be times when a national government will be required to use force to suppress seditions and insurrections. If disturbances are small and contained within a portion of a State then State militias can quell the violence. However, as shown in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania when the insurrection pervades the whole state it becomes necessary for the State to raise troops to restore order. Logically then if the insurrection pervades an extent larger than a State a national force would be required to restore peace. Even critics opposing a standing national army in peace time must admit “there might sometimes be a necessity to make use of a force constituted differently from the militia to preserve the peace of the community and to maintain the just authority of the laws against those violent invasions of them which amount to insurrections and rebellions”.

- See more at: Federalist Papers Summary No. 28

Then I guess you will have to put some big boy pants on and look it up yourself.

ok, so i checked with my aunt. she said she never had to register for selective service

My God, I even gave you the link.

I guess I have to copy and paste from the Selective Service Government site...

WHO MUST REGISTER

Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. It's important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth. Then, they would be examined for mental, physical and moral fitness by the military before being deferred or exempted from military service or inducted into the Armed Forces.

so i checked with my cousin to, she said she didn't have to register either, and she owns a gun

ok, so i checked with my aunt. she said she never had to register for selective service

WHO MUST REGISTER

Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. It's important to know that even though he is registered, a man will not automatically be inducted into the military. In a crisis requiring a draft, men would be called in sequence determined by random lottery number and year of birth. Then, they would be examined for mental, physical and moral fitness by the military before being deferred or exempted from military service or inducted into the Armed Forces.

so i checked with my cousin to, she said she didn't have to register either, and she owns a gun

I can care less if your boyfriend registers.

WHO MUST REGISTER

I can care less if your boyfriend registers.

so i guess registering for the selective service has absolutely nothing at all to do with gun ownership and you are just talking out your ass as usual.

Forum List

Back