Ten Gun Myths and Memes-- Shot Down

He most definitely did. He said "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows..."

So study the Constitution and come back and tell me what specific Article and Section states: "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

Your reading skills suck. He did not say it was in the Constitution. The right to privacy is part of the COnstitution but nowhere mentioned. Studying the constitution means more than reading just the words in the document.
You really are hobbled by that 3rd grade education of yours.

He just got punked by his own game of being specific.:clap2:

Sucks when you can't understand simple sentences. Another public skrool product, no doubt. I almost feel sorry for him,being pwned so badly in public.

You really want too go with this as an argument that he said it was in the Constitution? He didn't say that it was written in the Constitution now did he? That is if you're looking for specifics

He most definitely did. He said "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows..."

So study the Constitution and come back and tell me what specific Article and Section states: "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

You wanted specifics show me specifically where he said that it was written in the Constitution?

Why are you being so dishonest? If I said "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows..." then there is no other document that one would need to look at to 'know'. But there IS ANOTHER document required to 'know'.

And ALL American citizens before 1903 DIDN'T know. WHY? Because even the most astute and knowledgeable citizen couldn't possibly 'know' even if they studied and scoured every single word in the Constitution. WHY?? Because it is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION.

You wanted specifics show me specifically where he said that it was written in the Constitution?

Why are you being so dishonest? If I said "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows..." then there is no other document that one would need to look at to 'know'. But there IS ANOTHER document required to 'know'.

And ALL American citizens before 1903 DIDN'T know. WHY? Because even the most astute and knowledgeable citizen couldn't possibly 'know' even if they studied and scoured every single word in the Constitution. WHY?? Because it is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION.

You wanted specifics where specifically did he say it was written in the Constitution?
I've also studied the constitution, and I know that the selective service is not part of the unorganized militia. Nor is it the milita, because in the militia you as the member are too supply your own firearm.
Now did I specifically say any of that was written in the constitution?

Last edited:

You wanted specifics where specifically did he say it was written in the Constitution?
I've also studied the constitution, and I know that the selective service is not part of the unorganized militia. Nor is it the milita, because in the militia you as the member are too supply your own firearm.

Why do you continue this dishonest argument?

OK, it is 1899 and I say to you: "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

What will you come back and tell me after you studied the constitution? Would you KNOW "that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"???

YES or NO? No more obfuscation.

OK, it is 1899 and I say to you: "Anyone who has studied the constitution knows that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

What will you come back and tell me after you studied the constitution? Would you KNOW "that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"???

You wanted specifics I asked you too specifically show me where he said it was written in the Constitution. If you have studied the Constitution you will also wanted to study our laws and acts of Congress. Now specifically the "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia' can be found in our laws and how do I know this because I have studied the Constitution among othewr things.

You wanted specifics I asked you too specifically show me where he said it was written in the Constitution. If you have studied the Constitution you will also wanted to study our laws and acts of Congress. Now specifically the "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia' can be found in our laws and how do I know this because I have studied the Constitution among othewr things.

If it were 1899 and you studied the Constitution would you know "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

YES

OR

NO

Pick one or the other. No other commentary required.

If it were 1899 and you studied the Constitution would you know "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"

YES

OR

NO

Did he specifically say it was written in the Constitution?

Yes
or
No?

YES

OR

NO

Yes
or
No?

YES he DID, absolutely, positively, without any doubt or any question he said all I need to know "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia" is to study the Constitution.

I just studied the Constitution. It is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION...WHERE do I find it???

YOUR TURN

YES

OR

NO

YES

OR

NO

Yes
or
No?

YES he DID, absolutely, positively, without any doubt or any question he said all I need to know "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia" is to study the Constitution.

I just studied the Constitution. It is NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION...WHERE do I find it???

YOUR TURN

YES

OR

NO

No he never did say it was written in the constitution you're lying.
Your turn.

Yes
or
No?

YOUR TURN

YES

OR

NO

Your turn.

Just as I expected. You are way too dishonest to admit the truth. Duly noted.

YOUR TURN

YES

OR

NO

Your turn.

Just as I expected. You are way too dishonest to admit the truth. Duly noted.
I told the truth you lied about what he said specifically.

Anyone who has studied the constitution knows that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia. The selective service draft age cut-off is 28. There is no connection between the selective service and the militia.

OK, you boast a vast knowledge of our Constitution. Please provide where it says in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"?

Actually it goes further than saying "All able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45" One of the two men called the Father of the Bill of Rights explained EXACTLY what was meant by a militia, George Mason stated regarding what is the militia; "It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426), another of the Founders who actually voted on the 2nd Amerndment described a militia as; "A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms." (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788) at 169). The other man considered one of the "Father's of the Bill of Rights, James Madison, stated it as such; The highest number to which, according to the best computation, a standing army can be carried in any country, does not exceed one hundredth part of the whole number of souls; or one twenty-fifth part of the number able to bear arms. This proportion would not yield, in the United States, an army of more than twenty-five or thirty thousand men. To these would be opposed a militia amounting to near half a million of citizens with arms in their hands.............." Again indicating EVERY citizen. Madison also said; "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244), that word would also indicate EVERY citizen being armed which ties in with the belief that a militia is EVERY citizen capable of bearing arms.
You don't need to guess, you sure as hell don't need to believe what the politicians say or what the 9 whores in DC, the court, say, the Founders where VERY outspoken on what constituted a militia and what the 2nd Amendment was added to the Constitution for, and it was NOT put there to protect your right to go hunting, or to just give you the right to defend yourself and your home from brigands. The Militia is ALL able bodied citizens, the right was included to defend those citizens from a standing army raised by the govt.

Anyone who has studied the constitution knows that all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia. The selective service draft age cut-off is 28. There is no connection between the selective service and the militia.

OK, you boast a vast knowledge of our Constitution. Please provide where it says in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"?

Actually it goes further than saying "All able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45" One of the two men called the Father of the Bill of Rights explained EXACTLY what was meant by a militia, George Mason stated regarding what is the militia; "It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426), another of the Founders who actually voted on the 2nd Amerndment described a militia as; "A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves...and include all men capable of bearing arms." (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788) at 169). The other man considered one of the "Father's of the Bill of Rights, James Madison, stated it as such; The highest number to which, according to the best computation, a standing army can be carried in any country, does not exceed one hundredth part of the whole number of souls; or one twenty-fifth part of the number able to bear arms. This proportion would not yield, in the United States, an army of more than twenty-five or thirty thousand men. To these would be opposed a militia amounting to near half a million of citizens with arms in their hands.............." Again indicating EVERY citizen. Madison also said; "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244), that word would also indicate EVERY citizen being armed which ties in with the belief that a militia is EVERY citizen capable of bearing arms.
You don't need to guess, you sure as hell don't need to believe what the politicians say or what the 9 whores in DC, the court, say, the Founders where VERY outspoken on what constituted a militia and what the 2nd Amendment was added to the Constitution for, and it was NOT put there to protect your right to go hunting, or to just give you the right to defend yourself and your home from brigands. The Militia is ALL able bodied citizens, the right was included to defend those citizens from a standing army raised by the govt.

OK, please cite the specific Article and Section of the US Constitution that states: "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"?

I will be waiting. It is not an opening to give people's opinions. You right wing turds always like to use the Constitution as a weapon against liberals. Now is your chance. If it is in the Constitution, it should be easy for you experts to provide where it is written in the Constitution.

1-2-3-GO!

OK, please cite the specific Article and Section of the US Constitution that states: "all able bodied men between the ages of 18 and 45 constitute the militia"?

I will be waiting. It is not an opening to give people's opinions. You right wing turds always like to use the Constitution as a weapon against liberals. Now is your chance. If it is in the Constitution, it should be easy for you experts to provide where it is written in the Constitution.

1-2-3-GO!

You still have some business with me to address.

1-2-3-GO!

The only business we need to address is the level of dishonesty you exhibit. That is your failing, not mine. What are you going to do about it?

1-2-3-GO!

The only business we need to address is the level of dishonesty you exhibit. That is your failing, not mine. What are you going to do about it?

Specifically the dishonest one is you. You wanted specifics but you refuse to specifically show where he said it was written in the constitution.
And to be really specific anyone that can give you thanks on any of your dishonest comment is just as dishonest as you are.

Last edited:

1-2-3-GO!

OK, please go to your local school board and ask for a refund for the tax payers for what was spent on your education, it was obviously a waste of their money. First off I never said anything about 18-45, I stated a militia is ALL citizens according to the men who wrote the Constitution including the Bill of Rights, debated about it and finally voted to ratify it. Secondly, the poster never said anyone who READ the Constitution, the poster stated anyone who ever STUDIED the Constitution, and to study the Constitution would include reading the writings of those who wrote it and the co-author and one of the Founders considered to be the Father of the Bill of Rights, CLEARLY stated that a militia is ALL citizens except a few govt officials.

1-2-3-GO!

OK, please go to your local school board and ask for a refund for the tax payers for what was spent on your education, it was obviously a waste of their money. First off I never said anything about 18-45, I stated a militia is ALL citizens according to the men who wrote the Constitution including the Bill of Rights, debated about it and finally voted to ratify it. Secondly, the poster never said anyone who READ the Constitution, the poster stated anyone who ever STUDIED the Constitution, and to study the Constitution would include reading the writings of those who wrote it and the co-author and one of the Founders considered to be the Father of the Bill of Rights, CLEARLY stated that a militia is ALL citizens except a few govt officials.
He's just butt hurt Specifically speaking.

Forum List

Back