Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Hillary must be thoroughly enjoying Trump's criminal dirty deeds being exposed. Go Hillary!

D0dI4gsWoAA_Xrm.jpg

I know you'd love to see your little fantasy come true about Trump going down. But the only thing Trump is going down to is the Mexico border to watch his magnificent wall being built.

Or he might be going down on Melania when he gets back from saving the world.

That being said, I'm glad your girl lost. She so deserved to. :laughing0301:

There were a few accusations that Jordan made that Cohen disputed it and then Jim Jordan looked kind of stupid.

Like when Jordan was accusing him of not paying his taxes for five years and Cohen said that he did and that it wasn’t one point something million but 250,000 a year over five years.
It was a very strange exchange.

But I went to Jim Jordan‘s Twitter feed and there was all these comments about him and his wrestling team. I can’t say what the comments were because they were so nasty. But Jim Jordan was involved in some really strange stuff.

Apparently one of the members went to Jim Gordon and told him that he went to the doctor and the doctor told him to take off all his clothes and then touched his junk and Jim Jordan said well he’s a doctor and the wrestler said yeah but my finger was broken.

Jordan looked very puppet-like.

It is my understanding that Mueller threatened Cohens wife with a long prison sentence if he didn't sing. She co-signed a bank note that had false financial information in it. I understand she also faced up to 30 years in prison.

Anybody here really believe that Cohen wouldn't tell them exactly what they wanted to hear?

Mark

If Cohen is all they got

Yep Cohen is all they got.

There is no special investigation into Trump's many obstructions of justice.
There are no indictments and plea deals.
There is no New York Southern District investigation into Trump, where he is most certainly not an unindicted co-conspirator.

It will be fine, belive me.

There were a few accusations that Jordan made that Cohen disputed it and then Jim Jordan looked kind of stupid.

Like when Jordan was accusing him of not paying his taxes for five years and Cohen said that he did and that it wasn’t one point something million but 250,000 a year over five years.

But I went to Jim Jordan‘s Twitter feed and there was all these comments about him and his wrestling team. I can’t say what the comments were because they were so nasty. But Jim Jordan was involved in some really strange stuff.

Apparently one of the members went to Jim Gordon and told him that he went to the doctor and the doctor told him to take off all his clothes and then touched his junk and Jim Jordan said well he’s a doctor and the wrestler said yeah but my finger was broken.
That has all been disproven, you fucking douchebag. But how appropriate that you would drag it up again. No smear is too sleazy or too discredited for a leftwinger to drag it up again.

Thoughts and prayers....

Looking kind of stupid?? You people are trying to sell US that a person already lying to Congress is telling the truth this time. How and why you smart one?

Cohen provably lied today to congress twice....what a joke....
I have been told repeatedly by the Right that lying is merely a "PROCESS CRIME" and not worth making a fuss over. In fact, that is what Lindsey Graham said about Cohen on the day he was arrested!

5c76ef252300007f0122a16c.jpeg

"They had no problem with Michael Cohen when he’s lying; they don’t like him when he’s a truth-teller."
--Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)
GOP Attacks Michael Cohen, Ex-RNC Official Trump Employed For A Decade, As A Shady Liar

The Trump NaziCons are funny. Pitiful, but funny.

What's even funnier is watching you guy and girls come apart at the seams for two straight years.

Keep it up. I am entertained.

So, you're willing to watch America be torn apart for your entertainment? Not surprising.

He said that he had no ties to foreign entities by signing a document where he put "NA" where it asked for them. Then in testimony he said that he had 2.
Well lets look at the actual transcript and see what he actually said because as you well know Lying scum POS Meadows changed what the disclosure form said from "foreign GOVERNMENT" to "foreign ENTITY:"

Meadows: “I’m going to back to the question I asked before with regards to your false statement that you submitted to Congress. On here it was very clear that it asks for contracts with foreign entities over the last two years. Have you had any foreign contracts with foreign entities whether it’s Novartis or the Korean Airline or Kazakhstan BTA bank? Your testimony earlier said that you had contracts with them. In fact, you went into detail.”

Cohen: “Sir, I believe it talks about lobbying. “No, I did no lobbying, and on top of that they are not government…”

Meadows: “I’m not asking about lobbying, Mr. Cohen,”

Cohen: “They are not government agencies, they are privately and publicly traded companies.”

Meadows: “Did you have foreign contracts over the last two years?”

Cohen: “Foreign contracts?”

Meadows: “Contracts with foreign entities?”

Cohen: “Yes.“

Meadows: “Why didn’t you put them on the form, it says it’s a criminal offense to not put them on this form, for the last two years, why did you not do that?”

Cohen: “Because those foreign companies that you’re referring to are not government companies,”

Meadows: “It says non-governmental, Mr. Cohen, you signed it,

Cohen: “They’re talking about me as being non-governmental,”

Meadows: “It says foreign agency, it says foreign contracts, do you want us to read it to you?”

Cohen: “I read it and it was reviewed by my counsel, and I am a non-government employee who is not lobbying, and they are not foreign countries,”

Meadows: “This has nothing to do with lobbying, it says it’s a criminal offense to not list all your foreign contracts. That’s what it says,”

Cohen: “Well then I’m going to take a look at it before I leave and hopefully I will amend it prior to leaving, because that’s not the way I read your document,”

Meadows: “You know, it’s just one more example of, Mr. Cohen, of you skirting the truth,”

From the Truth In Testimony Disclosure form:
If you are a non-governmental witness, please list any contracts or payments originating with a foreign government and related to the hearing’s subject matter that you or the organization(s) you represent at this hearing received in the current year and previous two calendar years. Include the amount and country of origin of each contract or payment.

Rep. Jim Jordan on Wednesday accused the Democrats of using President Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen as a “patsy” to get at Mr. Trump. “We just had a five-minute debate where Mr. Cohen disputes what the Southern District of New York found, what the judge found, that he was actually guilty of committing bank fraud,” Jordan said. “If this statement back here doesn’t say it all, ‘Cohen’s consciousness of wrongdoing is fleeting, his remorse is minimal, his instinct to blame others is strong.’ There’s only one thing wrong with that statement. His remorse is nonexistent. He just debated a member of Congress saying I really didn’t do anything wrong with the false bank things that I’m guilty of and going to prison for.”

“Mr. Jordan, that’s not what I said, and you know that’s not what I said,” Cohen responded. “I said that I pled guilty and I take responsibility for my actions.”

“They just want to use you,” the Ohio Republican said to Cohen during a highly-anticipated House Oversight Committee hearing. “You are the patsy today. They want to find someone somewhere to say something so they can remove the president.”

Cohen, once Trump’s loyal attorney and fixer, has turned on his former boss and cooperated with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. He begins a three-yearn sentence in May after he pleaded guilty to lying to Congress in 2017 and committing campaign finance violations while he was working for Trump. “This is the first time a convicted perjurer has been brought back to be a star witness,” he said. “This is a first because no one else would do it.”

Jordan is just covering up. He provided no evidence nor did he even attempt to trip Cohen up. The Republican response was pitifully weak. A majority of people already see Trump as dishonest so nothing Cohen said disproved that.

"They had no problem with Michael Cohen when he’s lying; they don’t like him when he’s a truth-teller."
GOP Attacks Michael Cohen, Ex-RNC Official Trump Employed For A Decade, As A Shady Liar

What's even funnier is watching you guy and girls come apart at the seams for two straight years.

So, you're willing to watch America be torn apart for your entertainment? Not surprising.

I watch with great relish your vision of what America should be, being torn apart one piece at a time, yes.

Thank you President Trump. You have delivered far more than you promised me.

The only folks tearing America apart are butt-hurt Dims like you. :D Jesus, when Trump wins again in 2020 you all might spontaneously combust. :lol:

Michael Cohen has zero credibility, in fact less than zero.
That was a fucking circus today… A waste of time, money and effort

Jordan has even less credibility.

The only folks tearing America apart are butt-hurt Dims like you. :D Jesus, when Trump wins again in 2020 you all might spontaneously combust. :lol:

I keep telling them that the only way to make a strong political statement is self-immolation, like those Buddhist monks. What better way to get some dandy media attention?

I've even offered to contribute to the cause with a gas card and a lighter, but nobody seems to want to take me up on my offer. I guess nobody has the balls to protest old-school like they used to.

Pussies.

Rep. Jim Jordan on Wednesday accused the Democrats of using President Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen as a “patsy” to get at Mr. Trump. “We just had a five-minute debate where Mr. Cohen disputes what the Southern District of New York found, what the judge found, that he was actually guilty of committing bank fraud,” Jordan said. “If this statement back here doesn’t say it all, ‘Cohen’s consciousness of wrongdoing is fleeting, his remorse is minimal, his instinct to blame others is strong.’ There’s only one thing wrong with that statement. His remorse is nonexistent. He just debated a member of Congress saying I really didn’t do anything wrong with the false bank things that I’m guilty of and going to prison for.”

“Mr. Jordan, that’s not what I said, and you know that’s not what I said,” Cohen responded. “I said that I pled guilty and I take responsibility for my actions.”

“They just want to use you,” the Ohio Republican said to Cohen during a highly-anticipated House Oversight Committee hearing. “You are the patsy today. They want to find someone somewhere to say something so they can remove the president.”

Cohen, once Trump’s loyal attorney and fixer, has turned on his former boss and cooperated with special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. He begins a three-yearn sentence in May after he pleaded guilty to lying to Congress in 2017 and committing campaign finance violations while he was working for Trump. “This is the first time a convicted perjurer has been brought back to be a star witness,” he said. “This is a first because no one else would do it.”

Jim Jordan totally screwed up in his attempt to be Trump's new fixer against Trump's former fixer.
Jordan, in his closing statement went off on Cohen saying that he was a horrible lawyer because he did not advise Trump that making the hush payment could have legal consequences. He did show Cohen to be unfit council for Trump.
BUT HE ADMITTED TRUMP MADE THE ILLEGAL PAYMENTS. He was so intent in showing Cohen's weaknesses he did not realize he was confirming Trump made illegal payments. Jordan is an incompetent fixer.
Jordan not only tore down Cohen he helped implicate Trump in making illegal activities.
IDIOT

Dimwitted IF Trump used campaign funds he would have a problem, using HIS OWN MONEY WHICH HE DID IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!! There is NO LIMIT on the amount of your own money you can spend and since Trump can claim he did it to protect his relationship with his wife the ONLY ONE claiming he Didnt was A convicted CONGRESSIONAL LIAR GOING TO JAIL FOR 3 YEARS and would NEVER hold up in court as even today Cohen has another DoJj investigation sent by the committee for LYING as far as wanting to work in the WH when he said he Didnt want to yet his NY SENTINCIING document SPECIFICALLY MENTIONS HE WANTED THAT WH POSITION BADLY.....YOU ABNORMALS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back