Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
My God. I can’t believe these things Michael Cohen is telling us. Trump is such a criminal.

Cohen would make a good lawyer, or used car salesman.
Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Kinda like Eric Holder with Obama, huh? :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?
As has been pointed out, the dirty dems are taking sworn testimony from a man convicted of and going to prison for lying to Congress! Dumbasses fuckstains!
Yep, an alleged "repentant man"... or vengeful man for Trump leaving him by the wayside, after his 10 years of complete loyalty....?

Either way, Michael Cohen KNOWS if he lies about anything before congress, it will ADD to his prison time. The SDNY is watching also. A lie is an additional perjury charge....

Cohen knows he must tell the truth, and needs back up of the truth.... Congress knows this as well.

If he lies today about anything he will be punished by the LAW to nth degree.. and will be looking for a new wife in prison, he will be there so long. :eek:

His incentive to tell the truth, is GREAT.
If his lips are moving he is lying! You choose to believe the lies because you are a Trump hater!

Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?

Seriously?! I'm sure you also believe Fast and Furious was just a movie....dumbass.
read it and weep...

Judge declines to hold Holder in contempt

The fact the the Democrats have Cohen on the Hill to talk about everything except Russia shows what a farce this whole Mueller probe has been. The most despicable part of this is the timing. With the American President in Vietnam trying to walk the world back from the brink of a nuclear war. If this was happening with President Obama, they would be clamoring for a Noble Prize. The Democrats hate Trump more than they love the USA. At least very sad, at most treasonous.
They hate Trump because they love the USA.
Of course they love the USA, that’s why they refuse to secure our borders and vote for infantacide! Democrats are fuckstains
Oh, drop the infanticide horseshit, will ya? You could at least learn how to spell it, if you're going to be flinging it around all over the place like you know what you're talking about. But you probably got that spelling from whatever ignorant piece of garbage propaganda you read that confirms your asinine notions about late term abortion. Go soak your head.

Seriously?! I'm sure you also believe Fast and Furious was just a movie....dumbass.
read it and weep...

Judge declines to hold Holder in contempt

And no other person should ever be made to turn over documents!

A federal judge has declined a House committee's bid to have Attorney General Eric Holder held in contempt of court — and perhaps even jailed — for failing to turn over documents related to the Justice Department' s response to Operation Fast and Furious.

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
My God. I can’t believe these things Michael Cohen is telling us. Trump is such a criminal.
My god should never be used by a liberal. Anyways I can’t believe you believe the bull-shit Cohen is telling you. But you are so gullible you’ll believe anything. Hate trump Hate Trump Orange man bad.

The fact the the Democrats have Cohen on the Hill to talk about everything except Russia shows what a farce this whole Mueller probe has been. The most despicable part of this is the timing. With the American President in Vietnam trying to walk the world back from the brink of a nuclear war. If this was happening with President Obama, they would be clamoring for a Noble Prize. The Democrats hate Trump more than they love the USA. At least very sad, at most treasonous.
Of course they love the USA, that’s why they refuse to secure our borders and vote for infantacide! Democrats are fuckstains
Oh, drop the infanticide horseshit, will ya? You could at least learn how to spell it, if you're going to be flinging it around all over the place like you know what you're talking about. But you probably got that spelling from whatever ignorant piece of garbage propaganda you read that confirms your asinine notions about late term abortion. Go soak your head.
Nope! You sleazevballs voted to refuse medical treatment to infants who survive botched abortions. That is fucking infantacide. Shitstain!

Who loves the USA? You can't be talking about progressive Democrats. Its common knowledge they absolutely hate the USA.

The Republican Party has become the Mafia of Politics....

This is tabloid stuff.

You mean like the one that deep sized the stories trump wanted killed?

Cohen's testimony will kill trump with Independents in 2020....but the GOP WILL STILL NOMINATE HIM!

The fact the the Democrats have Cohen on the Hill to talk about everything except Russia shows what a farce this whole Mueller probe has been.
Cohen spoke to Congress yesterday about Russia in a closed hearing, and will speaking to them tomorrow about Russia in a closed hearing.

Nice try, parrot.

Forum List

Back