Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

Al Quada can go anywhere. .

That is an irrelevant fact.

AQ is merely a bogeyman used by the War Party in order to have an excuse to transfer monies to the War Profiteers - the military industrial complex.

Secondly, the welfare state considers the GI's as "employed" hence it has an excuse to continue payments. If they were to come back to the US they would have to be counted as unemployed.

Just further proof that you "truther" fools are completely clueless.

Forgive me because i have sinned............How?

Oh Gawd,i see their BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) is kicking into overdrive at this point. They just can't live without their BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. These Hopey Changey loons are probably very very sad their BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman is gone. How can they possibly go on without him? They're friggin losin it! lol! :)

Oh really, so, got tell that to all those in the National Guard who shed blood over there. It looks like their attempt to "evade the draft by joining the Guard" seriously failed.
Seriously, you're a friggin' idiot!
And I notice how you completely failed toi address the Desert Storm questions.
Christ, liberals are friggin' morons!

here's the numbers hot shot:

Vietnam War Statistics

out of the 58,156 killed in vietnam 101 were from the National Guard, all in all the guard was a pretty safe place to be regarding the Vietnam war and that is why people like bush and quayle and other sons of privilege joined it instead of waiting for the draft or going into active duty military.
So, you fully proved the point that joining the guard wasn't a safe bet, and that there was STILL a chance of being sent over there.
So, what we have proven here, is that Bush in NO WAY dodged the draft, AS YOU CLAIMED and, joining the Guard was no guarantee of not going over there.
Good job!
And where was Bill Clinton, btw?
I see you are still avoiding the Desert Storm Questions also.

outside of the National Guard Ranger unit from Indiana(the guard unit that was used in Vietnam) the guard was a safe place during vietnam and the casualties reflect that fact. it was national policy not to use the guard in that war. i know you probably cant figure it out by the numbers as you have proven that thinking is not your strong point but it was a hell of a lot safer being in the guard during vietnam rather than facing the draft.

Oh Gawd,i see their BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) is kicking into overdrive at this point. They just can't live without their BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. These Hopey Changey loons are probably very very sad their BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman is gone. How can they possibly go on without him? They're friggin losin it! lol! :)

how many times you call President Obama the messiah today?:lol::lol::lol:

Al Gore and John Kerry were in the Nam, Bush was in the Air National Guard, Clinton was avoiding the draft, and you, WickedJester, have very little idea of what you are talking about. The Guard was a good, safe bet during Vietnam, you darn betcha.
Wrong!
Noose tried to claim that Bush dodged the draft. He was fully proven wrong.
Noose tried to claim that joining the guard meant you didn't have to serve in Vietnam. He was fully proven wrong.
Nice try, trainee!

Al Gore and John Kerry were in the Nam, Bush was in the Air National Guard, Clinton was avoiding the draft, and you, WickedJester, have very little idea of what you are talking about. The Guard was a good, safe bet during Vietnam, you darn betcha.
Wrong!
Noose tried to claim that joining the guard meant you didn't have to serve in Vietnam. He was fully proven wrong.
Nice try, trainee!

hey einstein evaded and dodged are 2 different things, bush did evade the draft by joining the safety of the Vietnam era National Guard.

The chance that Commander in Chief will go to Afghanistan to deliver one of his speeches are slim to none. It's unlikely he would go there and say: "Here is the new strategy, I hope you will stop killing our soldiers, if you don't I will have to ask you to drop your weapons and leave."

here's the numbers hot shot:

Vietnam War Statistics

out of the 58,156 killed in vietnam 101 were from the National Guard, all in all the guard was a pretty safe place to be regarding the Vietnam war and that is why people like bush and quayle and other sons of privilege joined it instead of waiting for the draft or going into active duty military.
So, you fully proved the point that joining the guard wasn't a safe bet, and that there was STILL a chance of being sent over there.
So, what we have proven here, is that Bush in NO WAY dodged the draft, AS YOU CLAIMED and, joining the Guard was no guarantee of not going over there.
Good job!

outside of the National Guard Ranger unit from Indiana(the guard unit that was used in Vietnam) the guard was a safe place during vietnam and the casualties reflect that fact. it was national policy not to use the guard in that war. i know you probably cant figure it out by the numbers as you have proven that thinking is not your strong point but it was a hell of a lot safer being in the guard during vietnam rather than facing the draft.
Wrong again!
Indiana Rangers in Vietnam

Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

Our troops don't need anything from that Marxist FUCK! except for him to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!

Understand that the BOY King has implemented Rules of Engagement which require US troops to get 'permission to fire' from their central command EVEN WHEN BEING FIRED UPON!

US air superiority as been effectively NULLIFIED... as US troops can no longer rely uppon air support which is OTHERWISE READILY available to them, because the HUSSEIN REGIME HAS FORBIDDEN AIR SUPPORT WITHOUT SPECIFIC AUTHORIZATION FROM FEDERAL CENTRAL COMMAND... which is nearly impossible to get.

This is far from negligence, friends... this administration is SUBVERSIVE to the interests of US forces; their actions and orders promoting the interests of the TALIBAN DIRECTLY OVER our own sons in Afghanistan.

Ame®icano;1583478 said:
The chance that Commander in Chief will go to Afghanistan to deliver one of his speeches are slim to none. It's unlikely he would go there and say: "Here is the new strategy, I hope you will stop killing our soldiers, if you don't I will have to ask you to drop your weapons and leave."

Given his track record... It wouldn't be wise to let this Muslim anywhere NEAR US Forces. The last time he made a personal plea... the entire US position was struck DOA. The US President is a JOKE; his impotence needs to be kept far removed from US forces.

Wrong!
Nice try, trainee!

hey einstein evaded and dodged are 2 different things, bush did evade the draft by joining the safety of the Vietnam era National Guard.

You're a funckin' idiot... There were tens of thousands of guardsmen who served in Vietnam.

Good job!

Wrong again!

you're not very good at math are you?

Wrong!
Nice try, trainee!

You're a funckin' idiot... There were tens of thousands of guardsmen who served in Vietnam.

no there wasnt einstein, perhaps you should read links in posts above yours before making comments.

Wrong again!

You're not very good at lying.
"Outside of the National Guard Ranger unit from Indiana (THE GUARD UNIT THAT WAS USED IN VIETNAM)"
Go tell that to the 7 other units that were deployed, and more than 6000 other trooops that deployed.
So, factor that in with all the other math presented, and you end up with about a 50/50 chance of being deployed.
12.234 guardsman activated. 7000 deployed. That's actually OVER a 50/50 chance.
It would seem that dodging the draft and fleeing to Canada was the safest way to avoid serving.
Bush didn't do that. He rolled the dice. Definitely didn't evade the draft, as you so falsely claimed.

Last edited:

"Outside of the National Guard Ranger unit from Indiana (THE GUARD UNIT THAT WAS USED IN VIETNAM)"
Go tell that to the 7 other units that were deployed, and more than 6000 other trooops that deployed.
So, factor that in with all the other math presented, and you end up with about a 50/50 chance of being deployed.
It would seem that dodging the draft and fleeing to Canada was the safest way to avoid serving.
Bush didn't do that. He rolled the dice. Definitely didn't evade the draft, as you so falsely claimed.

bush rolled nothing you ignorant fool, the guard numbers in vietnam were a pittance , bush and other rich boys that joined the guard knew they were safe in doing so.

bush rolled nothing you ignorant fool, the guard numbers in vietnam were a pittance , bush and other rich boys that joined the guard knew they were safe in doing so.
But you can't prove that.
Ya' see, 12,234 of those activated were in no way safe. Particualrly when you factor in that 7000 of them deployed.
So, Bush would have had to have said, "Ok, I can get drafted and maybe go, or I can join the guard and maybe go. Either way, I may go!"
Your argument is moot. Just left wing jibberish that was shot down by your beloved Dan Rather when he was caught blatantly lying about Bush's service record.

Last edited:
Wrong!
Nice try, trainee!

as opposed to Biden's 5 deferrments? At least Bush had the fucking balls to step into a fighter jet and serve his country....unlike that chicken shit vice president and our dear leader, Obama, who doesn't know jack shit about the military other than what he's found playing Call of Duty on his X-box.

Al Quada can go anywhere. .

That is an irrelevant fact.

AQ is merely a bogeyman used by the War Party in order to have an excuse to transfer monies to the War Profiteers - the military industrial complex.

Secondly, the welfare state considers the GI's as "employed" hence it has an excuse to continue payments. If they were to come back to the US they would have to be counted as unemployed.

No matter how fucking stupid your posts are...I still support your right to say what you say and make a complete asinine boob out of yourself...DAILY. It's wingnuts like you who give the Democrats a bad name.

katie couric has a special tonight that i am watching on the afghanistan war and she reported the number of deaths of our military there since we went in there btw....

What is success in Afghanistan....?

mccain gave a typical answer that we've been hearing...stop alqaeda, stop taliban, etc...

and john kerry gave one that i have not heard expressed that much...it certainly has given me second thought to my Doveness and earlier positions.

He said that our true focus is Pakistan, a stable Pakistan.

and that Afghanistan was the way to this....and keeping the bad guys from destablizing Pakistan, who does have nukes.

I am not privy to all the information behind this war, I just do not see an end to it....and war, without end, is unacceptable to me.

What I pray for right now, is that God (Good) guides all of our leaders in this war so that it comes to a quick, just, end. I pray that God guides our commander in chief in to this end as well.

i had read once that it was more humane to send in the forces 10 fold, overwhelmingly over power your enemy, so that it happens immediately or very quickly than to drag out a war with insufficient forces to get the job done quickly....which adds to longer agony of the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

wouldn't it be something if president obama just steps outside of the box, takes a major risk, and instead of sending 45000 more troops as the general is requesting but sending in another 250,000?

and other world leaders committing another 100,000 troops themselves after showing the usa commitment?

and just taking care of this problem there, ONCE AND FOR ALL....

Or, if Obama just took the opposite stance and said, we are bringing all of our troops home, it is TIME for you, NATO to man up....?

INSTEAD of this piece meal approach?

i dunno i dunno i dunno? :(

Forum List

Back