Tennessee, another red state back to the dark ages

Its really quite unbelievable...
That's because you're so arrogant that you actually think we CARE WTF you people think. Why don't we just wait and see if "the children" begin dying en mass?

Its like deciding to forego putting a roof on your house because you want to wait to see if it's going to rain.

Red State=Stupid.

The J&J vaccine was just required to include warnings about Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Not something you want to get.

Really? It was a warning when I got my vaccine in mid-May.

OMG. Why are they doing this? It makes no sense.

They aren't even doing outreach for the flu shot.

The only thing that can be done is watch natural selection do it's job.

This is what Trump wrought on America with his disinformation and conspiracy theories.
One step up - Two steps back

Unbelievable!

OMG. Why are they doing this? It makes no sense.

They aren't even doing outreach for the flu shot.

The only thing that can be done is watch natural selection do it's job.

People are stupid... like the vast majority of those who post on this site regularly. They listen to rhetoric instead of true facts...they listen to outlandish conspiracy theorists and believe them.... despite the absurd nature of what is said.

These coronaviruses are not like the viruses of the past... people think it's just another one they will get over...and many parents in Brazil thought the same thing about Zitka Virus and Dengue fever... until the birth defects showed up.

We don't know what side effects (like shrunken heads) or something else is going to happen to the next generation...not all birth defects are readily noticed. But considering that COVID-19 is an endocrine system virus, the likelihood of some becoming apparent eventually is highly highly likely.

So the next generation is likely going to be full of issues.

Leftists sure do like their fear-mongering.
From what I understand from here, this is more about the fears of anti-vax GOP representatives.
Conservatives know that a large percentage of the population have adverse reactions to certain viruses like influenza, because many people have died from such "preventive" vaccines. It unwise to allow overzealous minorities inflict a death sentence to people whose lives are on the chopping block if forced to take vaccines. Enough already! Basta ya! :cranky:

Here's an expert whose ass you'd lick clean ..... dumbed down progressives

Get your boosters !

I would not mind a booster in early December before going skiing in January or February. I know from experience, Covid-19 will flat screw up a ski vacation. You are weak, off balance, out of breath, feverish, coughing. It's friggin dangerous is what it is and trying to rest and breath at night, sleeping at 9000 plus feet in a ski-in/ski-out totally blows and wastes your money fast. I only tried the slope one time after coming down with it and that was just because of the investment I had in the trip. Never fell that many times on one run in my life and that was a blue/green run. After getting down the run, I had to stop 4 times and put my head down on the last hundred yards, getting back to the house. If I had taken the black run, right to the back door, I would have probably killed myself getting down.
Yep, gimme the booster shot, right along with my annual flu, shot, pneumonia, shot and this year I think try the shingles shot. They are all free to me. Load me up. My dad had shingles in his late 60s or early 70s. It's no picnic, either.
No one's stopping you.

You just said not one person was calling for minors to get mrna therapy.
Pathetic little liar. I said forced. Which is true. Because you made the moronic claim someone wanted to force them. Now you try the bait and switch because you are too low of character to admit what literally everyone on earth can see in the thread.

Leftists sure do like their fear-mongering.
From what I understand from here, this is more about the fears of anti-vax GOP representatives.
Leftists also hate people making their own decisions.
I don't always agree with the politicians in Tennessee, but the vast majority are GOP and are not what you would consider leftist. It is a decidedly red state, by anybody's standard. Heck, daveman, I thought you were from somewhere in East Tennessee. You got a lot of leftists out your way. I'm 89 miles from Memphis. There are leftists in Memphis, but they don't get in the way much in this state. This shutting down the teen outreach on Covid-19 vaccinations and the firing of the head of vaccinations and communicable disease at Tennessee Department of health is a GOP thing.
I'm in western KY. The TN GOP is letting parents make decisions about their kid' health care, as it should be.

Leftists hate that idea.

That's because you're so arrogant that you actually think we CARE WTF you people think. Why don't we just wait and see if "the children" begin dying en mass?

Its like deciding to forego putting a roof on your house because you want to wait to see if it's going to rain.

Red State=Stupid.
See, White6? Leftists hate the idea of parents making decisions for their kids. They prefer Big Daddy Government raise people's kids.

Remember, kids, 18-year-olds are too immature to own a rifle, but 14-year-olds should be able to get abortions without parental consent, 12-year-olds should be able to get vaccines without parental consent, and three-year-olds should be put on puberty blockers if they want to wear clothes from the other gender.
Why can't 18 year-olds own a rifle? Methinks thou has it screwed up!
Not me. I'm just repeating what leftists use instead of rational thought.

You just said not one person was calling for minors to get mrna therapy.
Pathetic little liar. I said forced. Which is true. Because you made the moronic claim someone wanted to force them. Now you try the bait and switch because you are too low of character to admit what literally everyone on earth can see in the thread.

Why don't you brain dead useful idiots do another thread on why everyone must be vaccinated!!!!! Thier are only 621 threads on usmb As! i say as! the establishment pushes it on ages 12 n up

Spin spin sugar

Leftists hate the idea of parents making decisions for their kids.
Nobody was taking away the parents right to make the vaccine decisions or even trying to do so. If you have to invent a fantasy boogeyman to have a point, you should just stfu, because you don't have a point.

Maybe you should get off the couch and thin out the herd yourself.

Or, like most leftists, are you too lazy and prefer the government do your wholesale murder?
What are you, a psychopath? I want people to follow the advice of doctors not politicians and shysters.

Red State=Stupid.

The J&J vaccine was just required to include warnings about Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Not something you want to get.

Really? It was a warning when I got my vaccine in mid-May.

Just heard it on the radio yesterday. I didn't get that one so no reason to tell me about it.

Tennessee does not buy into the hyped up panic. Chicken Littles can go elsewhere.

J&J vaccine was just required to include warnings about Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
As of you care. Stfu. Name the warnings on the vaccines you have taken. Shut up dummy, don't lie to me, you don't even know.

Still waiting on that link commie. You turn into a nasty little fuck when you can't back up your propaganda. Typical of you commies.

Forum List

Back