🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee Apparently Passes Law Allowing Drivers To Run Over Protesters

So....blocking someone so that they are late somewhere deserves it being ok to assault them with a deadly weapon?

Depends, what if it is to the emergency room?

Doesn't remove you from possible criminal prosecution either.

Oh this jackass again on an anonymous chat board fecklessly threatening to shoot folks with his little gun, Jesus. Once a day isn't enough.

So JQPubic gets a pass huh?
Eat a bag of dicks snowflake.
Did he threaten to shoot you hon? Haven't been here with you for the whole thread and given the nature of what I've seen, it's not worth the time to go through. Still, if al you have is "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut he did it too!", that doesn't account for this shit being your standard MO.

Can you read cock breath?
Can you write something worthy of reading? Please?

So let me get this straight.
JQPubic endorses standing in the middle of the road with a handgun and trying to stop traffic..and you agree with him.

That'll damn sure guarantee you'll get your dumbass run over.
Go play on the highway.....please,and be sure and carry a gun.

I am not advocating that at all. Guns would not be visible nor would the security team for the protestors until needed. A speed indicator could be set up 1/2 mile from the protestors. It is fairly easy to construct one. When the speed of a vehicle hasn't slowed by the time the second indicator goes off and the driver has had ample time to see the protestors. The security team gets ready and moves into place.

I love how the RW has determined that it's ok to assault someone with a deadly weapon if they might make you late.

Pogo... you have the right to free speech, the right to protest, the right to assemble sect. What you do not have the right to do is trample on the rights of others while doing so. You can't break the law to make your opinion known.

And what "trampling on the rights of others" might this be then?

Here's one slant from my link:

>> Republican state Rep. Keith Kempenich, has said that some accidents might occur if motorists “punched the accelerator rather than the brakes,” according to the Bismarck Tribune.

“If you stay off the roadway, this would never be an issue,” said Kempenich. “Those motorists are going about the lawful, legal exercise of their right to drive down the road.” <<
Get that? The "right to drive down the road". :lol:

Can somebody point out exactly where in the Bill of Rights that is? :lmao:

Btw ---- notice how "if somebody punched the accelerator rather than the brakes" looks a lot like "he repeatedly attacked my fist with his face"?

These people are not peaceably assembling Pogo.

Pogo... you have the right to free speech, the right to protest, the right to assemble sect. What you do not have the right to do is trample on the rights of others while doing so. You can't break the law to make your opinion known.

And what "trampling on the rights of others" might this be then?

Here's one slant from my link:

>> Republican state Rep. Keith Kempenich, has said that some accidents might occur if motorists “punched the accelerator rather than the brakes,” according to the Bismarck Tribune.

“If you stay off the roadway, this would never be an issue,” said Kempenich. “Those motorists are going about the lawful, legal exercise of their right to drive down the road.” <<
Get that? The "right to drive down the road". :lol:

Can somebody point out exactly where in the Bill of Rights that is? :lmao:

Btw ---- notice how "if somebody punched the accelerator rather than the brakes" looks a lot like "he repeatedly attacked my fist with his face"?

These people are not peaceably assembling Pogo.
They're much more peaceful the the Bundy boys who pointed weapons at authorities.

So JQPubic gets a pass huh?
Eat a bag of dicks snowflake.
Did he threaten to shoot you hon? Haven't been here with you for the whole thread and given the nature of what I've seen, it's not worth the time to go through. Still, if al you have is "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut he did it too!", that doesn't account for this shit being your standard MO.

JQPubic endorses standing in the middle of the road with a handgun and trying to stop traffic..and you agree with him.

I am not advocating that at all. Guns would not be visible nor would the security team for the protestors until needed. A speed indicator could be set up 1/2 mile from the protestors. It is fairly easy to construct one. When the speed of a vehicle hasn't slowed by the time the second indicator goes off and the driver has had ample time to see the protestors. The security team gets ready and moves into place.

So now you're endorsing setting up ambushes on public roadways while breaking the law by blocking traffic.:cuckoo:

Thats weapons grade stupid right there.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If I have my grandchildren in the car with me and a mob of protesters descend upon my car in an attempt to stop my vehicle and keep me from escaping? You've got another thing coming. I've got my hand on that horn with one hand and the other one driving with my foot on the pedal and I'm not letting up. If you are stupid enough to not get out of the way, that isn't
my problem.

I don't own a cell phone so there will be no calling 911. Although you may need to if you find yourself in front of my car and unwilling to get out of my way.

Yeah, if our children were involved some left loon protester is going to wish he/she had protested elsewhere.
I'm telling you! The very thought of it makes my blood boil! I wouldn't want my little darlings to see such a tumult out the window but I'd quickly distract them with a game of hide and seek - shut your eyes until Grandma stops counting!

So now you're endorsing setting up ambushes on public roadways while breaking the law by blocking traffic.:cuckoo:

Thats weapons grade stupid right there.
You call it an ambush I call it preventative security against angry RW murderers behind the wheels of 2000 + lbs of deadky force.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If I have my grandchildren in the car with me and a mob of protesters descend upon my car in an attempt to stop my vehicle and keep me from escaping? You've got another thing coming. I've got my hand on that horn with one hand and the other one driving with my foot on the pedal and I'm not letting up. If you are stupid enough to not get out of the way, that isn't
my problem.

I don't own a cell phone so there will be no calling 911. Although you may need to if you find yourself in front of my car and unwilling to get out of my way.

Yeah, if our children were involved some left loon protester is going to wish he/she had protested elsewhere.
I'm telling you! The very thought of it makes my blood boil! I wouldn't want my little darlings to see such a tumult out the window but I'd quickly distract them with a game of hide and seek - shut your eyes until Grandma stops counting!

Perhaps you should consider taking advantage of this teachable moment and explain to them they will be growing up in a once great democratic experiment that has transformed itself into a corporate police state that comoditizes human beings.

I love how the RW has determined that it's ok to assault someone with a deadly weapon if they might make you late.

I love how you Communists have determined that it's okay to arrest and imprison random people to show the hatred you have oozing from your uncontrolled rage...

my problem.

Perhaps you should consider taking advantage of this teachable moment and explain to them they will be growing up in a once great democratic experiment that has transformed itself into a corporate police state that comoditizes human beings.
No thank you.

The assembled liberals here would be pissing their pants if a group of people surrounded their car.

I love how you Communists have determined that it's okay to arrest and imprison random people to show the hatred you have oozing from your uncontrolled rage...
Not to mention how terrifying that would be for passengers who are children or elderly people.

[

AND you wonder why people want to run you down rather than being arrested and imprisoned by you and your fellow thugs....

Impede traffic and then murder the drivers? You're a hell of a guy, Comrade.

Forum List

Back