🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee Apparently Passes Law Allowing Drivers To Run Over Protesters

[

I think North Dakota just did that too. About the pipeline.

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?

Even you aren't this dumb, Huffer. You are this partisan.

Peaceably assemble. When you block traffic, you are assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.Same reason that anti-abortion protestors cannot block the entrance to abortion mills. I get that you have WAY different standards depending on which side is offending, but really...
Assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.

Sounds tortured, lol

You surround my truck yelling and screaming profanities I'm gonna punch it.
Isn't that scenario covered under self-defense?

[

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?

Peaceably assemble. When you block traffic, you are assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.Same reason that anti-abortion protestors cannot block the entrance to abortion mills. I get that you have WAY different standards depending on which side is offending, but really...

Sounds tortured, lol

You'd better check the rearview mirror before you do. Your rear bumper might be chained to a tree or something.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

From a criminal perspective, which is why Tennessee offered civil protection as well. THAT is the whole point of this bill.

Why are some posters here rationalizing killing protesters? Why do they think it is altogether fitting and proper to run down their fellow Americans?

I heard similar 'thoughts' from Right Wing Establishment types after the Ohio National Guard killed four students at Kent State University in May of 1970.

Why are these people considering themselves to be Americans?

If I were to encounter road protesters I would slowly creep through the line.
If they started to pound on my truck and scream profanities all bets are off and I'm punching it.

I dont want to run anyone over but I also wont stand for my rights or my safety being compromised.

You wanna protest do it from the sidewalk,but dont block pedestrians in the process....the cops aren't likely to take your side,on the highway or off.

If someone is dumb enough to stand in traffic to protest, I'd rather see them weeded out of the gene pool. I must have missed your question, because that's a rather easy answer to give.

Again, nowhere in the Constitution is awarded the right to "weed out the gene pool because the weed is 'dumb'".

THINK about it.
I am thinking about it, and that's why I'm totally fine with protestors accidentally being killed. Though, since you missed my edit due to your speedy reply, I also elaborated that the law still means that if you kill someone, you'll face criminal charges, and you're supposed to "exercise due caution". I'd be fine with them being killed, but the killer will still face charges. You just can't be sued.

I'm not anywhere NEAR as concerned with what the law does or doesn't provide as I am with you and others proclaiming it's perfectly OK to run people down with a car because you in the court of your own head have adjudged them "dumb".
Shouldn't have been protesting in the road. For every action, there are consequences, and if someone chooses to stand in the road to protest, they're accepting all consequences for those actions, ESPECIALLY after this law has been passed. If someone stands on train tracks, they know a train could come through there. If someone stands in the road, they know cars could come through there. Knowing that, I wouldn't mind one bit if they were run over for their stupidity.

Thanks --- you just re-confirmed the same problem I pointed out.

Post 66 directly above appears to be joining you in the same sentiment, which is, again to state it bluntly, advocating terrorism.
You are running a gif on your signature of a black man blindsiding and knocking down our President which is clearly advocating violence against the highest office in the land and you are complaining about someone who says they will defend themselves against these road protesters? LOOK IN THE MIRROR. That's your problem.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

Absolutely.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

Absolutely.
So, why new laws?

Sounds tortured, lol

Absolutely.
So, why new laws?

The road protesters have become a serious problem.
The new laws address that problem.

Self defense is not murder.

Setting a trap and then killing a person is premeditated murder.

If you of the Soros Army block a road to trap one or more vehicle and they use the incapacitation of the ability of the vehicle to move as a means of killing the driver or passengers as you suggested/advocated, then you are engaging in premeditated homicide.

Did they fail to explain what laying in wait and commiting homicide meant, when you were a cop?

Security isn't a premeditated function. The level of security depends on the actions of an aggressor and his ability to do great harm. The options open to such a person depends on the location where the protestors are blocking the road. In the city a protest could be up close and personal but you don't generally become a target for violence unless you become violent yourself. Calling in the cops and waiting for them to arrive would be the best decision. If you start driving over people and you get shot, I have no sympathy for you!

This is my final post on this matter. I don't feel that my pro-life stance is welcome here!

[

Sounds tortured, lol
Actually it sounds like a Muslim strategy. I hear the head of the New Black Panthers is a Muslim and the Muslims are joining the group now too. If this is their plan you can tell them there is a new president in the WH now. He's not black, he isn't a Muslim, and this isn't France. Pass the word.
Ah, it all makes sense now. You want to get carte blanche to kill ******* and muslims. FREEDOM
I knew that the communication lingo was a bit different between Europe and the USA but I didn't realize it was this different. That isn't what I meant at all. What I meant was that the tactics that your Muslim friends use in other parts of the world are now being suggested to the Black Panthers via their new leadership. It won't work here. This isn't France. Understand now?

[

Sounds tortured, lol

You'd better check the rearview mirror before you do. Your rear bumper might be chained to a tree or something.

With a truck that weighs 5700 lbs has 400 horsepower and 400 ft. lbs. of torque it better be a damn strong chain,because when it snaps it's gonna fuck up a lot of protesters.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

I think you've been watching too many movies.

Security isn't a premeditated function. The level of security depends on the actions of an aggressor and his ability to do great harm. The options open to such a person depends on the location where the protestors are blocking the road. In the city a protest could be up close and personal but you don't generally become a target for violence unless you become violent yourself. Calling in the cops and waiting for them to arrive would be the best decision. If you start driving over people and you get shot, I have no sympathy for you!

This is my final post on this matter. I don't feel that my pro-life stance is welcome here!

You advocated laying in wait and then shooting a driver who did not slow when a mob of protestors stepped in front of their vehicle on a highway or a freeway.

Such an act is premeditated homicide. If you do this, you will be charged.

Is ending the Constitution in order to give Soros unlimited power worth spending the rest of your life in prison over?

[
I cannot agree unless you show a precedent case history. How have the courts decided on similar cases in the past?//

The legal definition of assault is not predicated on precedent, :lmao:

Take an introduction to law class.
Legal definitions are subject to interpretation and opinion. That is what courts do; decide if the legal definition is constitutional and .or applicable to the case at hand. Thus, in asking for a precedent case, we can determine to what degree intent plays in the homicide. I was born yesterday but I stayed up all night!

[

Sounds tortured, lol
Actually it sounds like a Muslim strategy. I hear the head of the New Black Panthers is a Muslim and the Muslims are joining the group now too. If this is their plan you can tell them there is a new president in the WH now. He's not black, he isn't a Muslim, and this isn't France. Pass the word.
Ah, it all makes sense now. You want to get carte blanche to kill ******* and muslims. FREEDOM
I knew that the communication lingo was a bit different between Europe and the USA but I didn't realize it was this different. That isn't what I meant at all. What I meant was that the tactics that your Muslim friends use in other parts of the world are now being suggested to the Black Panthers via their new leadership. It won't work here. This isn't France. Understand now?
I understand completely. Seek help.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

I think you've been watching too many movies.

Forum List

Back