Tennessee Apparently Passes Law Allowing Drivers To Run Over Protesters

Maybe it is true or maybe not... it isn't important! My sense of justice is to protect innocent people from the murderous whims of people like you. I am a strong advocate of self defense.
Deadly force agains an aggressive equally deadly force.

It is not legal to protest on a highway or on a street without a proper permit. That makes the protestor NOT innocent. Further, these people can be considered threats to the driver with violence. Most prosecutors are going to consider that before deciding if charges are even filed.

These people are not peaceably assembling Pogo.

The GOAL is to intimidate society so that we fear to oppose the political agenda of the left.

Peaceful assembly doesn't achieve that goal....
The "political agenda of the left" and "political agenda of the right" are one in the same; Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, et.al. above all.

AND that is why Trump was elected.

Ponder it, see if it sinks in....

The assembled liberals here would be pissing their pants if a group of people surrounded their car.
I honestly do not believe I would go into panic mode and come undone. I would feel bad about having to run them over but they would give me no choice and so it would be something I would have to accept as being their fault and not my own.
Did he threaten to shoot you hon? Haven't been here with you for the whole thread and given the nature of what I've seen, it's not worth the time to go through. Still, if al you have is "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut he did it too!", that doesn't account for this shit being your standard MO.

Can you read cock breath?
Can you write something worthy of reading? Please?

So let me get this straight.
JQPubic endorses standing in the middle of the road with a handgun and trying to stop traffic..and you agree with him.

That'll damn sure guarantee you'll get your dumbass run over.
Go play on the highway.....please,and be sure and carry a gun.

I am not advocating that at all. Guns would not be visible nor would the security team for the protestors until needed. A speed indicator could be set up 1/2 mile from the protestors. It is fairly easy to construct one. When the speed of a vehicle hasn't slowed by the time the second indicator goes off and the driver has had ample time to see the protestors. The security team gets ready and moves into place.

So now you're endorsing setting up ambushes on public roadways while breaking the law by blocking traffic.:cuckoo:

Thats weapons grade stupid right there.

Mr. Retired Police Officer in action. I'm getting a good idea of why they "retired" him.

[

what left hand? A fusillade of OO buckshot and .357 magnum lead bullets(silver if you are a werewolf) wouldn't leave much room to do anything but slump forward on the horn with a silly look on your face.

I thought you Communists hated guns in private hands?
Thank you. The hatred is palpable, isn't it? Really astonishing how these people think. Stop your car, unlock your doors so we can kill you and if you don't let us kill you, we'll shoot at you while you try to get away in your car! How sick is that?

[

I think North Dakota just did that too. About the pipeline.

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?

Even you aren't this dumb, Huffer. You are this partisan.

Peaceably assemble. When you block traffic, you are assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.Same reason that anti-abortion protestors cannot block the entrance to abortion mills. I get that you have WAY different standards depending on which side is offending, but really...
Assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.

Sounds tortured, lol

This thread needs to get back on the subject of the OP. No more side conversations about each other. If you can't discuss the merits of the subject matter then move on to another thread or I will remove you.

[

Tell us, why does a blatant contravention of the First Amendment's guarantee of the Right to Assemble "make you happy"?

Peaceably assemble. When you block traffic, you are assaulting drivers through the threat of restricting their ability to escape.Same reason that anti-abortion protestors cannot block the entrance to abortion mills. I get that you have WAY different standards depending on which side is offending, but really...

Sounds tortured, lol

Meh, take a law class.

{
An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.}

A mob surrounding a car and impeding the ability to move, in a malicious manner such as those of the BLM and Soros Army (to the extent that they are not one and the same) is an apparent and present ability by the mob to cause great bodily harm.

It is legally and in fact assault.

[
I am not advocating that at all. Guns would not be visible nor would the security team for the protestors until needed. A speed indicator could be set up 1/2 mile from the protestors. It is fairly easy to construct one. When the speed of a vehicle hasn't slowed by the time the second indicator goes off and the driver has had ample time to see the protestors. The security team gets ready and moves into place.

AND you wonder why people want to run you down rather than being arrested and imprisoned by you and your fellow thugs....

Impede traffic and then murder the drivers? You're a hell of a guy, Comrade.
Self defense is not murder.
Maybe it is true or maybe not... it isn't important! My sense of justice is to protect innocent people from the murderous whims of people like you. I am a strong advocate of self defense.
Deadly force agains an aggressive equally deadly force.

It is not legal to protest on a highway or on a street without a proper permit. That makes the protestor NOT innocent. Further, these people can be considered threats to the driver with violence. Most prosecutors are going to consider that before deciding if charges are even filed.
I wouldn't expect a state prosecutor who sanctions vehicular homicide to be sympathetic to the protestors. A federal prosecutor armed with the US Constitution would be. But now that Jeff Sessions is AG and SCOTUS is top heavy with konservatives, The Nazification of America has begun.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

You surround my truck yelling and screaming profanities I'm gonna punch it.

16105866_1738658626462088_2305359733863006207_n.jpg

This is the answer to the windows above that bumper:

medium-6740.jpg
I'm running your ass over if you a threat.

I have my own.

Glass breaks both ways.

I'd prefer to shoot you than run you over.

[

Sounds tortured, lol

You surround my truck yelling and screaming profanities I'm gonna punch it.

I agree

I wouldn't expect a state prosecutor who sanctions vehicular homicide to be sympathetic to the protestors. A federal prosecutor armed with the US Constitution would be. But now that Jeff Sessions is AG and SCOTUS is top heavy with konservatives, The Nazification of America has begun.

The protestors are being Fascists. Has nothing to do with or at least shouldn't with who is in charge of the AG office.

Why are some posters here rationalizing killing protesters? Why do they think it is altogether fitting and proper to run down their fellow Americans?

I heard similar 'thoughts' from Right Wing Establishment types after the Ohio National Guard killed four students at Kent State University in May of 1970.

Why are these people considering themselves to be Americans?

[

Sounds tortured, lol
Actually it sounds like a Muslim strategy. I hear the head of the New Black Panthers is a Muslim and the Muslims are joining the group now too. If this is their plan you can tell them there is a new president in the WH now. He's not black, he isn't a Muslim, and this isn't France. Pass the word.

Self defense is not murder.

Setting a trap and then killing a person is premeditated murder.

If you of the Soros Army block a road to trap one or more vehicle and they use the incapacitation of the ability of the vehicle to move as a means of killing the driver or passengers as you suggested/advocated, then you are engaging in premeditated homicide.

Did they fail to explain what laying in wait and commiting homicide meant, when you were a cop?

[

Sounds tortured, lol

Meh, take a law class.

{
An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Statutory definitions of assault in the various jurisdictions throughout the United States are not substantially different from the common-law definition.}

A mob surrounding a car and impeding the ability to move, in a malicious manner such as those of the BLM and Soros Army (to the extent that they are not one and the same) is an apparent and present ability by the mob to cause great bodily harm.

It is legally and in fact assault.
I cannot agree unless you show a precedent case history. How have the courts decided on similar cases in the past?//

[

Sounds tortured, lol
Actually it sounds like a Muslim strategy. I hear the head of the New Black Panthers is a Muslim and the Muslims are joining the group now too. If this is their plan you can tell them there is a new president in the WH now. He's not black, he isn't a Muslim, and this isn't France. Pass the word.
Ah, it all makes sense now. You want to get carte blanche to kill ******* and muslims. FREEDOM

Forum List

Back