Tennessee democrats to jail police who don't use their body cameras

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tennessee Democrats pushing to jail police who don't use their body cameras
Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.

democrats cops 1.jpg

I would be fine with firing them but if this is what it takes, then it is.

Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.

Remove their security details.

Why do the police have to hide??

The body cameras are there to protect them as much as they are there to protect citizens....

Funny how I never see bank tellers complaining about cameras watching them -- and they don't have the power to shoot anyone who makes them nervous.....

Now I'm for that. Actually I'm for anything that will prove our case. They should let everyone carry guns and use them if needed. But make sure that they must have a body cam if they are going to carry their weapons and use them for protection. That these cams can help to identify the person who mugged them. And it will help to see who started the altercation.
There is a lot of murders out their with clean records like the Clinton's. Which the Clinton's hit men will not like the idea of body cams. And so it is best that everyone to carry a body cam while in possession with a gun. Even the muggers are innocent until proven guilty.

I say any arrest made when a body camera is non-functional at any time during the arrest sequence is thrown out of court.

body cams can and will prevent large payouts to 'victims' when used.....they can save a city a good chunk of change or out a bad cop....where is the down side to that

body cams can and will prevent large payouts to 'victims' when used.....they can save a city a good chunk of change or out a bad cop....where is the down side to that
What law is broken that they can be sent to prison?

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?
What law is broken that they can be sent to prison?
Read the link, ignorant one.

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?

Sometimes police officers like to flirt with donut waitresses and sometime pull out their weapons and tell the broads crazy stories.

They don't want the police commanders to necessarily see this, as some might say it smacks of unprofessionalism.
They shouldn't be cops if being professional is too much to ask

Forum List

Back