Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.
It’s not “discrimination” you fucking Drama Queen. God Almighty, you fuck’n whiners with you progressive buzzwords.

Private citizens on private property have the right to like or dislike whoever the fuck they want. It’s called liberty, you fuck’n fascist. Deal with it. Or get the fuck out of my country and go experience your communist utopia in North Korea.

Last edited:
People are just asking for the same rights everyone is supposed to enjoy.
Since the founding of this nation in 1776, no homosexual has ever been denied their rights. A homosexual has never been denied the right to vote, to keep and bear arms, to practice their religion, etc.

Your Drama Queen schtick is getting really old.

He claims to be a Christian He says Religion is under attack He thinks that Gays are a part of that attack and does not want to profit from them. What am I missing here?
You’re missing a radical fascist ideology that deeply desires to have all of society Nazi goose-step in the exact same direction. Because, God forbid, we have different views and different thoughts here in America!

Have you ever considered a class in Philosophy at a community college? You might find it illuminating
How about you take a class on the fucking U.S. Constitution first, Nosmo? God knows you desperately need it.

How DARE this man talk about Christianity. The religion of Jesus is not a filthy religion. He is not a Christian. He is just a filthy man full of hate for his fellow human beings. Seriously, these insults to Christianity need to stop.

He claims to be a Christian

He says Religion is under attack

He thinks that Gays are a part of that attack and does not want to profit from them.

What am I missing here?

He isn't baking wedding cakes. He's not signing marriage licenses. He sells beer bong parts to teenagers. He's not exactly some bold patriot. He being an asshole to be an asshole.

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
You desperately want to believe that businesses are just an extension of the government. They are not. Private citizens engaging in private transactions on private property have every right to “express bigotry in commerce”.

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter

They'll go off the rails.....gays can't help themselves
Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.
You dont either, if you support certain classes or groups of people getting special rights. Or lose of human rights to private property
What special rights?

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter
Maybe he doesn’t know. That’s why he puts up a sign, so they know not to come in.
They could still come in unless he is already well aware of their preference.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get the baking situation, but this guy runs a hardware store. I don't believe that there would be anything wrong with him selling a hammer to someone who stays within their own gender. It isn't like the person wanting to buy it would demand that he write a gay slogan across the product so that it would have a homosexual significance.

Maybe he doesn’t know. That’s why he puts up a sign, so they know not to come in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get the baking situation, but this guy runs a hardware store. I don't believe that there would be anything wrong with him selling a hammer to someone who stays within their own gender. It isn't like the person wanting to buy it would demand that he write a gay slogan across the product so that it would have a homosexual significance.

The main thing is that government should be micromanaging every business, making sure that all employees are treating every customer equally every day all the time. Unless the customer is a bigot. Fuck them.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves.
And you fascists don’t care about liberty for the same exact reason - you never had to fight for it (and you sure as hell didn’t sacrifice your life for it). It was handed to your sorry ass on a silver platter and because of that, you have absolutely no appreciation for it.
Are you a fallen veteran, because you didn't sacrifice your life either.

Liberty does not include the 'liberty' to discriminate in commerce with any individual who is not a criminal or making a disruption in your business.

You're justifying Jim Crow when you make that argument.

And never forget these two things; Americans of any part of the political spectrum appreciates the blessings of liberty, and we show that appreciation by making America a land where freedoms are distributed equally among its citizens.

People are just asking for the same rights everyone is supposed to enjoy.
Since the founding of this nation in 1776, no homosexual has ever been denied their rights. A homosexual has never been denied the right to vote, to keep and bear arms, to practice their religion, etc.

Your Drama Queen schtick is getting really old.
I wonder how your information about history comes your way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He has a gaydar in his pocket.

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
You desperately want to believe that businesses are just an extension of the government. They are not. Private citizens engaging in private transactions on private property have every right to “express bigotry in commerce”.
You're unfamiliar with Public Accommodation law.

Forum List

Back