Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

"what crimes have gays committed?"
Do you even logic bro?
Answer the question. Is it a crime to be Gay?
no why do you keep asking that irrelevant question?
If it is not a crime to be Gay, what is the point of excluding them from commerce?
AGAIN(smh), my issue is about freedom and individuality. The lack of govt interference in our lives.
It has nothign to do with gays, blacks, asians, whites or Jesus' mother.
If you own a business, you also own a business license. That license is issued by the state. The state isn't about dividing Americans from Americans when no crimes have been committed.

There is no protected right to discriminate when no infractions have been made to that business or the people involved in that business.

Otherwise, we would still be suffering in a Jim Crow society. And that's not what freedom is at all.
PA LAWS ARE INSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION you idiot.
Do you understand what discrimination is? Do you understand what protected classes are?
Evidently not.

Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?
Are you saying all men grow to be equal?
All men are CREATED equal. Is it a crime to be Gay? You equated Gays to a mass murderer. Answer the question.
Do you understand the point that all men do not grow to be equal?
Yes. But that inequality being imposed on Gays is not based on criminal actions. It's a social judgment. Much as other discrimination throughout the ages has been meteted out. Who is the judge?
Society.

I don't believe in forced labor. I shouldn't be forced to provide any goods or services to anyone I don't want to.
Are you a licensed vendor?

Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?
All men are CREATED equal. Is it a crime to be Gay? You equated Gays to a mass murderer. Answer the question.
Yes. But that inequality being imposed on Gays is not based on criminal actions. It's a social judgment. Much as other discrimination throughout the ages has been meteted out. Who is the judge?
Society.

I don't believe in forced labor. I shouldn't be forced to provide any goods or services to anyone I don't want to.
you are against forced labor? You bigot!

Society.

Are you a licensed vendor?
Yes. Incorporated, even.

Just not in the US. :)

Bigoted douchebag,

If you want to do business in this economy that operates from an infrastructure that is tax payer funded -- your bigotry lost that fight years ago

--Society

--PS, Ayn Rand was a hypocritical bitch who used government healthcare

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
thanks for the 4-1-1 hitler
You're the one opening the door for a Hitler.

Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson and even FDR were bigoted Presidents and racist as can be, so let stop with the Hitler nonsense when our own History is painted with bigotry, racism and genocide...
And I would prefer we have no more genocide, thanks, or Chinese exclusion acts or Japanese internment camps. Sound okay to you? Every time we start hating on and scapegoating a group, it opens a bad door to a dark place.

Alright, but why is it that you run to the Hitler response?

Did you know Stalin genocide seven to ten million Ukrainians during the same period Hitler was in control of Nazi Germany?

What is my point?

Simple, you run to the Hitler response while not knowing those like me cringe because it is the Progressive response when they hate history!

America has a history that rivals Nazi Germany or even Imperial Japan when it come to Genocide, Bigotry and Racism, why not just say you do not want to revert back to the good ol'days when this country was young and blood thirsty!?!
I wasn't the one who brought it up--I think TN was.
You want to be my speech writer now? whatever

I'm linking a really good essay on Native American "genocide."
Who would have expected you to take the liberal side of the argument?

Bigoted douchebag,

If you want to do business in this economy that operates from an infrastructure that is tax payer funded -- your bigotry lost that fight years ago

--Society

--PS, Ayn Rand was a hypocritical bitch who used government healthcare
You want forced labor, I'm against it.

Slavery was forced labor. Another reason to stand against it.

Do you understand what discrimination is? Do you understand what protected classes are?
Evidently not.

Gays are not a protected class on the federal level -- so if a state wants to make it hard for gays to do participate in the market place with the same equal access as non gays -- oh well, fuck em -- they are gay..

That is the kind of discrimination that makes America great!!

"what crimes have gays committed?"
Do you even logic bro?
Answer the question. Is it a crime to be Gay?
no why do you keep asking that irrelevant question?
If it is not a crime to be Gay, what is the point of excluding them from commerce?
AGAIN(smh), my issue is about freedom and individuality. The lack of govt interference in our lives.
It has nothign to do with gays, blacks, asians, whites or Jesus' mother.
The SCOTUS ruling had nothing to do with "gay" or Public Accommodation Laws. The focus of the ruling has people totally confused. The ruling was about free speech and the right of an artist not to be forced into following instructions on how to express him or herself via a work of art. The artistic part of the cake makers job was the focus of the ruling. That focus separates the bakers case from most other cases. If the baker had been selling stock and generic cakes, even stock wedding cakes he would have lost his case. The fact that each and every cake he made for a wedding was a creative and artistic endeavor is why he won the case.

You know when I think about it -- why do we let handicap people have special parking, wheelchair ramps -- all of these special accommodations

Screw those cripple bastards --- a wheelchair ramp here is or a handicap parking place there is an assault against my freedom!!!

The SCOTUS ruling had nothing to do with "gay" or Public Accommodation Laws.

Who cares, I just want to be able to tell Asian midgets that they are not welcome in my business -- I can't fully appreciate what it means to be a patriotic American until I can deny services to a pregnant black woman

That is what makes America great!!

The SCOTUS ruling had nothing to do with "gay" or Public Accommodation Laws.

Who cares, I just want to be able to tell Asian midgets that they are not welcome in my business -- I can't fully appreciate what it means to be a patriotic American until I can deny services to a pregnant black woman

That is what makes America great!!
Wait until Jewish deli owners are forced to serve BLT's with delicious bacon.

You'll learn what makes America great.

Evidently not.

Gays are not a protected class on the federal level -- so if a state wants to make it hard for gays to do participate in the market place with the same equal access as non gays -- oh well, fuck em -- they are gay..

That is the kind of discrimination that makes America great!!
I think you are wrong about gays not being a protected class. I thought they got that status in a 5-4 decision by SCOTUS on June 26 with the defeat of the DOMA.

What a fucking idiot. TN has no PA law that says you MUST serve the gays.

I like the idea of these signs. Makes boycotting the bigots easier.
Let them point themselves out and let society take care of it.
We dont need big brother to do it.
I have a feeling in Tennessee not many people would be boycotting a business for discriminating. That's the general feeling I get.

Forum List

Back