Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

freedom liberty and lack of govt regulation = a fascist state?
Are you drunk?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.
Even queer men, TN.
Created equal does not mean they grow to be equal. Jefferey Dahmer was no MLK.
Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?
"what crimes have gays committed?"
Do you even logic bro?
Answer the question. Is it a crime to be Gay?
no why do you keep asking that irrelevant question?

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.
thanks for the 4-1-1 hitler
You're the one opening the door for a Hitler.

Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson and even FDR were bigoted Presidents and racist as can be, so let stop with the Hitler nonsense when our own History is painted with bigotry, racism and genocide...
And I would prefer we have no more genocide, thanks, or Chinese exclusion acts or Japanese internment camps. Sound okay to you? Every time we start hating on and scapegoating a group, it opens a bad door to a dark place.

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Negro's were NOT considered men when that was written they were considered property and you know it.
So what? It's still an abiding foundation of what America stands for, and you know that.
You aren't following here. How would blacks be considered equal if they weren't even considered MEN when that was written!? If you go back and READ everything the founders wrote by MEN they meant WHITE men. Period. Read the naturalization acts of the 1790's they make it quite clear.
Those gays were white men.

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
That has nothing to do with this thread OL.
Anti-discrimination laws have everything to do with being equal.
Bullshit. There will still be people out there being discriminated against. Which means........ DING DING DING People arent equal!
Its basic English and logic, OL.

Our government created PROTECTED CLASSES and there are morons out there saying that is equal? :rofl:

Even queer men, TN.
Jeffery Dahmer committed crimes. What crimes have Gays committed? Is it a crime to be Gay?
Do you even logic bro?
If it is not a crime to be Gay, what is the point of excluding them from commerce?

Do you even logic bro?
If it is not a crime to be Gay, what is the point of excluding them from commerce?
AGAIN(smh), my issue is about freedom and individuality. The lack of govt interference in our lives.
It has nothign to do with gays, blacks, asians, whites or Jesus' mother.

I can be kicked out for liking hillary clinton. I cant be kicked out for being black.
Ayyep. Equality :lol:

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter

They'll go off the rails.....gays can't help themselves
Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.

Nice...."you bigots"? GFY
What else should we call someone who believes law abiding citizens should be discriminated against?
What should we call people that dont support human rights and individuality?

Bigots.

Even queer men, TN.
They were talking about equal in the eyes of the law, and they definitely weren't talking about infants.
They certainly were. Born means what it says. They are born equal.

What they do in life makes them unequal.
You have no idea what in hell you're talking about.
You're stupid and your head is too small.
She isn't stupid at all

I think she is misguided at times, but not stupid.

People may have bigotry in their hearts. But there is no right to express that bigotry in commerce.

Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson and even FDR were bigoted Presidents and racist as can be, so let stop with the Hitler nonsense when our own History is painted with bigotry, racism and genocide...
And I would prefer we have no more genocide, thanks, or Chinese exclusion acts or Japanese internment camps. Sound okay to you? Every time we start hating on and scapegoating a group, it opens a bad door to a dark place.

Alright, but why is it that you run to the Hitler response?

Did you know Stalin genocide seven to ten million Ukrainians during the same period Hitler was in control of Nazi Germany?

What is my point?

Simple, you run to the Hitler response while not knowing those like me cringe because it is the Progressive response when they hate history!

America has a history that rivals Nazi Germany or even Imperial Japan when it come to Genocide, Bigotry and Racism, why not just say you do not want to revert back to the good ol'days when this country was young and blood thirsty!?!

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
Bullshit. There will still be people out there being discriminated against. Which means........ DING DING DING People arent equal!
There is nothing logical about that argument whatsoever. You haven't said or proven anything.

I can be kicked out for liking hillary clinton. I cant be kicked out for being black.
Ayyep. Equality :lol:
I don't have my glasses on and for a sec I thought you said you could get kicked out for licking Hillary Clinton.

Luckily, I caught my mistake in time. That burrito I just ate was starting to come back up.

Are you drunk?
Even queer men, TN.
There is nothing logical about that argument whatsoever. You haven't said or proven anything.
Its not logical to apply the words meaning to the word when its being used?
Its not logical to actually consider EVERYONE when making blanket statements?
:rofl:
ok

Are you saying all men grow to be equal?
All men are CREATED equal. Is it a crime to be Gay? You equated Gays to a mass murderer. Answer the question.
Do you understand the point that all men do not grow to be equal?
Yes. But that inequality being imposed on Gays is not based on criminal actions. It's a social judgment. Much as other discrimination throughout the ages has been meteted out. Who is the judge?
Society.

I don't believe in forced labor. I shouldn't be forced to provide any goods or services to anyone I don't want to.

Do you even logic bro?
AGAIN(smh), my issue is about freedom and individuality. The lack of govt interference in our lives.
It has nothign to do with gays, blacks, asians, whites or Jesus' mother.
If you own a business, you also own a business license. That license is issued by the state. The state isn't about dividing Americans from Americans when no crimes have been committed.

There is no protected right to discriminate when no infractions have been made to that business or the people involved in that business.

Otherwise, we would still be suffering in a Jim Crow society. And that's not what freedom is at all.

Negro's were NOT considered men when that was written they were considered property and you know it.
So what? It's still an abiding foundation of what America stands for, and you know that.

Is this Odium guy trying to claim blacks are not human?
Odium is a racist hypocrite. Its best to ignore him.
Of course, its best to ignore your ignorant ass as well.

Forum List

Back