Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

What a fucking idiot. TN has no PA law that says you MUST serve the gays.

I like the idea of these signs. Makes boycotting the bigots easier.
Let them point themselves out and let society take care of it.
We dont need big brother to do it.
I have a feeling in Tennessee not many people would be boycotting a business for discriminating. That's the general feeling I get.
I have a feeling that every person in maine has syphilis. Thats the general feeling i get.
Yeah, well, you be a prick about it, but I'm basing it on the posters here from the great South that seem to line up behind you on this.

You could likely fit the number of gays that live in Grainger County in a wheel barrel. :lol:

I have a feeling in Tennessee not many people would be boycotting a business for discriminating. That's the general feeling I get.

Then you know nothing about the State and should visit it before commenting...

I have been there many times and like Texas it is warm and fun... Sure you have your idiots but less today than let say the 1960's.

I expect that type of stupidity from the Store Owner in Kentucky or Illinois and not in Tennessee...
Good to know.

The SCOTUS ruling had nothing to do with "gay" or Public Accommodation Laws.

Who cares, I just want to be able to tell Asian midgets that they are not welcome in my business -- I can't fully appreciate what it means to be a patriotic American until I can deny services to a pregnant black woman

That is what makes America great!!
Wait until Jewish deli owners are forced to serve BLT's with delicious bacon.

You'll learn what makes America great.
Listen, idiot. IF you provide a service, you have to provide it to everyone equally. No one says you have to bake wedding cakes or serve bacon. That is your choice. If you DO sell bacon, you have to serve it to everyone equally.
No you dont. You are legally allowed to discriminate against anyone that isnt a protected class. YOU support that. YOU are a bigot. YOU support institutional discrimination.
I bet you miss jim crow and slavery, too
Stick it in your ear, troll.

I have been there many times and like Texas it is warm and fun... Sure you have your idiots but less today than let say the 1960's.

I expect that type of stupidity from the Store Owner in Kentucky or Illinois and not in Tennessee...
Stupid people can be found anywhere.

I wonder if his sales are going down, or going up?
Its hard to say. Im not for sure what kind of county Grainger is but i know its rural.
I believe the backlash could very well still hit the smallest of towns/counties.. but who knows

I have a feeling he ain't gonna lose much business.
He might not. Only half the state supports same sex marriage but this is different. I know i wouldnt go there.

Many Christians believe, as he does, that they are being attacked by this group. Not saying he is right or wrong, but there are strong indications for it to be true, and if this is his way to fight back, so be it.

I have a feeling that every person in maine has syphilis. Thats the general feeling i get.
Yeah, well, you be a prick about it, but I'm basing it on the posters here from the great South that seem to line up behind you on this.
Im being the prick? Lol....
Ahhh basing real life on anonymous people on the internet. Excellent.

Its hard to say. Im not for sure what kind of county Grainger is but i know its rural.
I believe the backlash could very well still hit the smallest of towns/counties.. but who knows

He might not. Only half the state supports same sex marriage but this is different. I know i wouldnt go there.
So why aren't you yelling at Pop? HE doesn't think people in TN will boycott, either. Let's not be a hypocrite, TN.

Who cares, I just want to be able to tell Asian midgets that they are not welcome in my business -- I can't fully appreciate what it means to be a patriotic American until I can deny services to a pregnant black woman

Listen, idiot. IF you provide a service, you have to provide it to everyone equally. No one says you have to bake wedding cakes or serve bacon. That is your choice. If you DO sell bacon, you have to serve it to everyone equally.
No you dont. You are legally allowed to discriminate against anyone that isnt a protected class. YOU support that. YOU are a bigot. YOU support institutional discrimination.
Im not trolling.
Oops. I forgot. Logic in this place isnt consistent. Some of you dont mind throwing away intellectual honesty for agenda.

So why aren't you yelling at Pop? HE doesn't think people in TN will boycott, either. Let's not be a hypocrite, TN.

We express the same thing, but for far different reasons

Stupid people can be found anywhere.

True, Kali has it share!

Hell get into those mountains near Shasta and you will realize how stupidity can be anywhere...

Better yet drive through Sweet Home, Oregon and you realize the South is civil to outsiders!!!

I don't know anyone from TN except someone who moved there from CT, so they don't count.
YOU base plenty of statements on what people on this board say. You are constantly at what libs say here. And don't say you don't.

I hope this bigoted piece of shit gets his store bombarded by gay people. Call the police on them, you fucking asshole!

And if you make same sex wedding cakes you either make them for same sex homosexuals and same sex heterosexuals or you don't sell them at all.

Oh wait............
What is a same sex heterosexual?

You realize that it is indeed legal now for Same Sex Heterosexuals to Marry, Right? The law does not distinguish between sexuality's.
How would a same sex marriage consummate a marriage? But, I am asking for a definition of what a heterosexual marriage is. Can you define it or point to an example where it has ever occurred?

I don't know anyone from TN except someone who moved there from CT, so they don't count.
YOU base plenty of statements on what people on this board say. You are constantly at what libs say here. And don't say you don't.
There are like 3 libs here.

Im not trolling.
Oops. I forgot. Logic in this place isnt consistent. Some of you dont mind throwing away intellectual honesty for agenda.
When you start saying idiot shit like "I bet you miss jim crow and slavery, too" you most certainly are throwing miserable shit bombs that you are 100% certain are not true. Partisan trolling, which isn't all that like you.

Old Lady why are you being so nasty?

Drink some herbal tea, meditate and remember Harley is young and is the byproduct of the 1990's failed society...

Now let be honest and admit the old phart in Tennessee ( not Harley ) is a rare case and why give a damn about him?

You are making him into the victim when his bigotry will ruin him in time...

Businesses can not be forced to perform tasks they do not normally perform. A Jewish deli doesn't normally make sandwiches with bacon or pork ingredients. A BLT is not on their menu. You can not force them to make a sandwich that is not on their menu.
The Jewish deli owner makes sandwiches, but not certain kinds because of his religion.

The baker bakes cakes, but not certain kinds because of his religion.

Let's force them to. Like slaves.

Can we agree to stop using the term "like slaves" to describe shit that is nothing like slavery?

Forum List

Back