Tensions continue to rise: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert

This is nothing new............Served during the Cold War and my bumper sticker said RUSSIA SUCKS.......
1645988934541.png

~S~

This is typical of him and other bullies---he's threatening to try to get Europe to back down---he tried the same tactic with Ukraine telling them that any that resisted that he would round up and basically kill.
Is he a lying man or not ?

circe said:
Sure he did. That's what "I've put our nuclear forces on high alert" MEANS.

yes but that was after the fact. I don't believe from his own words he was talking nuclear. I think he means cyber. But now....with the way it has been interpreted, he's left with no other choice but putting this on the table too. just my opinion.

And he'll throw it at us?

BTW retard, the fuel rods were removed (and sold to your fellow terrorists) in the 1990's. The soil is irradiated (Communists like you fuck everything up) but I don't think Putin needs to stoop to dirty bombs.

Stalin Putin is taking ALL of Ukraine. It's an invasion - one that corrupt Quid Pro invited Putin to engage in.

putin is a mad man - already guilty of war crimes & YOUR boy ... the orange puppet has praised him yet again for being one.

thankfully he lost bigley & biden has the respect & cooperation of the very NATO alliance YOUR boy tried to dissolve.

i see you didn't answer why YOUR boy's puppeteer seized control if it is a benign entity....

If you look at his eyes when he's making that speech announcing the beginning of this operation, and compare them to other photos of him you can see the difference. He has "dead eyes". It's creepy...
Well when transitioning from somewhat of peaceful leader pre-wartime to a modern day war leader it probably does change the core of the soul, and that's what the eye's project. Good read.

regardless...we're being played by the 'elites'.

um heh.LOW.

George Soros if everything is true about the guy, he should have been locked up as an enemy of our nation's internal security years ago.

Putin is putting his forces on high alert because he knows he is losing. He is losing militarily, economically and politically. Putin is not playing chess; he is playing poker and he is a piss poor poker player. The man is a loser.
He isn't even playing checkers. He is trying to win by eating all the checkers on the board.

yes but that was after the fact. I don't believe from his own words he was talking nuclear. I think he means cyber. But now....with the way it has been interpreted, he's left with no other choice but putting this on the table too. just my opinion.
I think it was nuclear, but probably just for leverage in what he see's as his best rhetoric to be used against anyone thinking about attacking Russia over his decision to do regime change in the Ukraine.

Yet Putin is already agreeing to peace talks with Ukraine.

This was a PR disaster for Putin, this might be the thing that ends him
He mustered what is essentualy his entire foreign fighting force and can't make progress in Ukraine.

He has shown the world how inept he and his military are. Quite the opposite of his intent, for sure.

Forum List

Back