Tentative deal reached to avoid devistating rail strike!

It was Biden's fault that this strike even threatened to bring America to its knees.

For Sleepy Joe to demand praise for this is beyond the pale crazy.

This is why the libs push America toward rails- instead of new highways, air transport and pipelines. Just a lot easier for them to bring the Hoi Polloi to submission.

Thank you President Biden! Job well done.
yea like he was at the negotiating table.....geezus jim.....i realize you have these people dicks in your mouth but biden had little to do with those negotiations.....the people sitting at that table were the ones responsible....all he did was announce the results.....and like trump...take the credit....

As I understand it the rail companies agreeing to more time off for the workers got them this tentative deal Biden had nothing to do with it.
Idiot...they were heading to a strike before the Buden administration made them sit down and talk. You lose again.

Too bad Biden wasn't President at the start of COVID. More lives would have been saved if there was a man in the WH who took the pandemic seriously.

Instead...we had a fool that told people to drink sanitizer and stick a light bulb up their rectum.

Idiot...they were heading to a strike before the Buden administration made them sit down and talk. You lose again.

Too bad Biden wasn't President at the start of COVID. More lives would have been saved if there was a man in the WH who took the pandemic seriously.

Instead...we had a fool that told people to drink sanitizer and stick a light bulb up their rectum.
Idiot he proposed nothing to end the possible strike the two sides did that. I would say you are dumber than a box of rocks but that would an insult to rocks.

Idiot he proposed nothing to end the possible strike the two sides did that. I would say you are dumber than a box of rocks but that would an insult to rocks.
You must be miserable still bowing to the criminal trump.

Governor Youngkin was on TV in Virginia urging the Biden administration to help reach a deal. The minute they do...you MAGA idiots say...."Biden had nothing to do with it."

Do you have Mud for Brains?

Poopeypants killed many many more during his reign of terror in Covid than Trump did, even Forrest Gump knows that.
And who gives two spits about rail? They have nearly destroyed air travel by their Gestapo Jab mandate when many employees quit or were fired.
Plus the oil reserve is at a 38 year low. Go Poopeypants!

You must be miserable still bowing to the criminal trump.

Governor Youngkin was on TV in Virginia urging the Biden administration to help reach a deal. The minute they do...you MAGA idiots say...."Biden had nothing to do with it."

Do you have Mud for Brains?
jimmy needs a Midol and Depends change. Maybe a nap too he has a TDS headache and cramps.

Amtrak had even shut down passenger service before the Biden administration became involved. This is a big win for the Country!

Thank you President Biden! Job well done.

Great work by our President

Trump ran on his abilities as a Dealmaker
It is Biden who has used his decades of political experience to reach compromises

Amtrak had even shut down passenger service before the Biden administration became involved. This is a big win for the Country!

Who gives a shit about Amtrak? Not a very practical mode of transportation. The closest station here is in Alliance Ohio, and the only trains come in the middle of the night. Until they provide service to the hoi polloi, they are useless and a waste of money.

Just like a union to threaten to bring down the entire country in a shitty economy.

Biden should have treated railroad unions like Reagan did the ATC union. And I'm not a big fan of Reagan but he got that one right.

He fucking started this shit and the cultists line up to congratulate him. Jesus fucking christ. Hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:
in my 33 years on the PO we had arbitration it seemed like every contract....the president made comments like they are supposed to....but NONE of them sat at the table with the ones who worked out the contract.....jim is easily led.....

Just like a union to threaten to bring down the entire country in a shitty economy.

Biden should have treated railroad unions like Reagan did the ATC union. And I'm not a big fan of Reagan but he got that one right.

Not a lot of need for all that.

Increase competition with the railroad using new pipelines, highways and air transport, and the rail segment CAN'T bring America to its knees.

But Sleepy Joe doesn't want that.

Forum List

Back