Terrific speech by Netanyahu to Congress

Iran isn't going to nuke anybody. The consequences would mean the end of their country and that's counter productive ... kill a few Jews and be wiped off the face of the earth ....Iran isn't Republican.

Consequences?

Really?

Has the Alzheimer's progressed sufficiently that you no longer remember what we have as "president" these days?

seriously? ... how old are you?

you wish a jewish man standing for jews only, as all jews do apparently, was our nations president? what an idiot. we have enough war mongers already. maybe we should fire all nukes now and let God sort us out.? that' lll teach us who's his chosen
few really are. what do you zionists say?

I am a Zionist------I SAY----your post makes no sense.

isis wants to do exactly what they saw israel do. why should we back israel and stop them? zionist go home you spy

kus emak

Pakistan hasn't sworn to annihilate India like Iran has for Israel.

Seriously, if you people are coming from ignorance this deep, you should not speak on the subject.

2001 02 India Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In late December, both countries moved ballistic missiles closer to each other's border, and mortar and artillery fire was reported in Kashmir

Threat of nuclear war
President Musharraf refused to renounce the use of nuclear weapons even after pressure by the international community. Whereas Prime Minister Vajpayee asserted from the beginning that nuclear weapons would only be used if the other side used them first.

As both India and Pakistan are armed with nuclear weapons, the possibility a conventional war could escalate into a nuclear one was raised several times during the standoff.
They've had nukes for a long time, EINSTEIN. It's mutual destruction, like the US and USSR. The POINT is that Iran has sworn to eliminate Israel. NOT for nuking them. But for BREATHING. Do you understand? Nod your head if you do.
You can't be this retarded. You can't possibly be so stupid as to believe no other countries have threatened their enemies with annihilation.

Please tell me this was all a joke and that you aren't really this stupid.

You are parroting a meme in a vacuum. You heard somewhere that Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and yet it never occurred to you that this kind of threat is not unique to Iranian-Israeli relations.

You have allowed hyperbolic panic to overtake you and lead you to believe Iran can't wait to get a nuke so it can use it against Israel six minutes later.

Jesus, you people are gullible!

So what is the upside to Iran having a nuke? and why should the US feel compelled to rush into any agreement. Iran sees us as weak and it gives them the upper hand in any negotiation. We shouldnt be in any hurry especialy in light of the current instability in the Middle East . It Iran has a a nuke, forget Israel, they can also dominate other Arab nations.
National Review

you wish a jewish man standing for jews only, as all jews do apparently, was our nations president? what an idiot. we have enough war mongers already. maybe we should fire all nukes now and let God sort us out.? that' lll teach us who's his chosen

Why do some Christian groups support Zionists in reclaiming the Holy Land,
and other Christian groups oppose Zionists? Is this over a difference in political agenda or approach?

Are there two types of Zionists, the peaceful SPIRITUAL movement by the people united in faith
(vs. Armageddonists abusing the power to grab land for POLITICAL control similar to Jihadists?)

Are you a member of the peaceful Zionists supported by Christians?
What do you call the violent warmongering type (I've heard the Post-Millenial Dispensationalists were violent not civil
so these were not considered Christian but considered a dangerous political cult of militant terrorist types)

Shaddap. Iran's fervor for nuking Israel overcomes the fact that Palestine will be at ground zero. Oops.

As I listened to Netanyahu's marvelous speech, I asked myself, "Why can't we have an American president like that?"

Are you sure you aren't smelling your upper lip?
The stain in the pants of the pants shitters make it pretty clear they are trembling with fear.

You guys should start wearing diapers.
it may not be fear. It could be as simple as the policy of no compromise. The art of doing any deal is twofold: have you gotten as much concession as possible, and if so, are you better off with the deal than without. In this case, the answer to both is yes. It's not a perfect deal, but the options to a deal are killing people who don't pose a imminent threat, and until W that precluded military force, and the Tea partiers simply don't accept taking any compromise.
You buy into the notion that our choices are accept a deal at any cost or invade Iran. That is patently untrue.

As Netanyahu stated in his speech - the alternative is to agree to a better deal.
There's not going to be a better deal, because if the US walks from the deal, the intl support for sanctions will crumble and Iran won't need to deal.

And that's Bibi's end game. He doesn't want a deal because that's his excuse to be the only person who can save Israel. And, he's not going to bomb unilaterally, because the entire world will demand his economy be shattered. Or if he does bomb, Iran wins.
NO, sanctions brought Iran to thetable beofre and will do so again.

Did it ever occur to you that they are BOTH state sponsors of terrorism?
Why, yes, it did occur to me. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!!

"IRan is not the USSR. Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism and has been for decades."

Talk to The Rabbi. Maybe he will listen to you.

We are talking here about the threat Iran poses to Israel, not about what Russia is doing.
Actually, in another sense what Russia is doing is perhaps the most pertinent thing. The carrot for getting the Russians to support sanctions was including them as a civilized nation supporting intl law. That pretense is long gone, what with the sanc
Pakistan hasn't sworn to annihilate India like Iran has for Israel.

Seriously, if you people are coming from ignorance this deep, you should not speak on the subject.

2001 02 India Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In late December, both countries moved ballistic missiles closer to each other's border, and mortar and artillery fire was reported in Kashmir

Threat of nuclear war
President Musharraf refused to renounce the use of nuclear weapons even after pressure by the international community. Whereas Prime Minister Vajpayee asserted from the beginning that nuclear weapons would only be used if the other side used them first.

As both India and Pakistan are armed with nuclear weapons, the possibility a conventional war could escalate into a nuclear one was raised several times during the standoff.
They've had nukes for a long time, EINSTEIN. It's mutual destruction, like the US and USSR. The POINT is that Iran has sworn to eliminate Israel. NOT for nuking them. But for BREATHING. Do you understand? Nod your head if you do.
You can't be this retarded. You can't possibly be so stupid as to believe no other countries have threatened their enemies with annihilation.

Please tell me this was all a joke and that you aren't really this stupid.

You are parroting a meme in a vacuum. You heard somewhere that Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the map, and yet it never occurred to you that this kind of threat is not unique to Iranian-Israeli relations.

You have allowed hyperbolic panic to overtake you and lead you to believe Iran can't wait to get a nuke so it can use it against Israel six minutes later.

Jesus, you people are gullible!

So what is the upside to Iran having a nuke? and why should the US feel compelled to rush into any agreement. Iran sees us as weak and it gives them the upper hand in any negotiation. We shouldnt be in any hurry especialy in light of the current instability in the Middle East . It Iran has a a nuke, forget Israel, they can also dominate other Arab nations.
National Review

As I listened to Netanyahu's marvelous speech, I asked myself, "Why can't we have an American president like that?"

as I read this post I ask myself " who allows these chickenshit assholes to breathe American air" ?

Why do some Christian groups support Zionists in reclaiming the Holy Land,
and other Christian groups oppose Zionists? Is this over a difference in political agenda or approach?

Are there two types of Zionists, the peaceful SPIRITUAL movement by the people united in faith
(vs. Armageddonists abusing the power to grab land for POLITICAL control similar to Jihadists?)

Are you a member of the peaceful Zionists supported by Christians?
What do you call the violent warmongering type (I've heard the Post-Millenial Dispensationalists were violent not civil
so these were not considered Christian but considered a dangerous political cult of militant terrorist types)

the issue for jews is not Armageddon. ---ie there is no ADVENT thing in Zionist
agenda

Only an piss drinking, pants-shitting idiot believes Iran would use a nuke the minute they acquired one.

When the Ayatollah says he wants 190,000 centrifuges only a blithering idiot would believe that Iran is using its Uranium for peaceful purposes:

Iran Requires 190 000 Centrifuges Says Ayatollah Khamenei
Only a blithering idiot would believe Iran wanting to acquire a nuke is the same thing as Iran wanting to acquire a nuke so they can immediately use it.

Jesus H. Christ, I can't believe I have to walk you retards step by step through this.
So what do you think they want one for? Prestige? Impress the chicks? How fucking stupid are you? I want to see.

The stain in the pants of the pants shitters make it pretty clear they are trembling with fear.

You guys should start wearing diapers.
it may not be fear. It could be as simple as the policy of no compromise. The art of doing any deal is twofold: have you gotten as much concession as possible, and if so, are you better off with the deal than without. In this case, the answer to both is yes. It's not a perfect deal, but the options to a deal are killing people who don't pose a imminent threat, and until W that precluded military force, and the Tea partiers simply don't accept taking any compromise.
You buy into the notion that our choices are accept a deal at any cost or invade Iran. That is patently untrue.

As Netanyahu stated in his speech - the alternative is to agree to a better deal.
There's not going to be a better deal, because if the US walks from the deal, the intl support for sanctions will crumble and Iran won't need to deal.

And that's Bibi's end game. He doesn't want a deal because that's his excuse to be the only person who can save Israel. And, he's not going to bomb unilaterally, because the entire world will demand his economy be shattered. Or if he does bomb, Iran wins.
NO, sanctions brought Iran to thetable beofre and will do so again.
Link?

or not Kerry s claim that Iran offered Bush a nuclear deal in 2003 - The Washington Post

as I read this post I ask myself " who allows these chickenshit assholes to breathe American air" ?

I have no idea why chickenshit like you imagines that there is something in the atmosphere called "American air"------can I have that on a bun with mustard?

isis wants to do exactly what they saw israel do. why should we back israel and stop them? zionist go home you spy

Dear haissem123 if the leaders want to expand their regime, this should be done peacefully
by campaigning to organize people to create their own campuses and city states, to govern themselves,
all by voluntary choice to follow more effective plans.

No war or violence needs to be involved. Certainly not cleansing whole villages and killing everyone off.

Even if you want to compare or blame other forces and countries for abusing military power,
two wrongs don't make a right. And certainly not three wrongs, four or five!

The people of these countries deserve to live and rebuild in peace.

So all government reform should be done civilly so it is sustainable and not causing
further danger, damage or debts to civilians.

The wrongdoers must still pay for their own consequences,
so now there are more and more wrongs added
on top of the damage done by previous destruction.

The war must stop first before any rebuilding can be done.
The less damage inflicted, the easier it is to recover and restore the country afterwards.

We should all be on the side of peaceful intervention to arrest the violence
and revert to civil means of organizing so all groups can build their own bases
and govern themselves by the system, leadership and regime of their choice.

This is only stable when it is freely chosen. If it is forced on people by war, it keeps erupting
until the people are finally free from further takeovers.

The Jewish Muslim and Christian people do not deserve to keep going through
more wars. The people deserve peace, freedom to rebuild, and justice in correcting these wrongs.

seriously? ... how old are you?

Fair question, old sock, unless the Alz. came on you quite young.....

In any case, old enough to remember when America grew its' own presidents. But not so old as to personally recall seeing Rooseveldt take to his wheelchair.

Thank you for asking!

hard to tell by the way you pen your stupidity on this board. I suppose partisan hacks are ageless.

Only a blithering idiot would believe Iran wanting to acquire a nuke is the same thing as Iran wanting to acquire a nuke so they can immediately use it.

How many times must we get this through that carbon steel plated head of yours that Iran wants to destroy Israel? The issue isn't immediacy, it's intent.

Jesus H. Christ, I can't believe I have to walk you retards step by step through this.

By all means, the cliff is all yours.

Forum List

Back