Terrorist Arrested in Phoenix

Well, I think that is kind of irrelevant. The point is that it is and has been much too easy for illegals to enter and leave our country at will
It is completely relevant.
It is the battle between Obama/Hillary voters and Trump voters.

Everybody is forced to choose sides

It is the fault of the democrats for fighting us constantly about wanting to control our illegals problem, but we really cannot place the blame on the particular administration in charge at the time because they can just as easily slip in and out today as they could in 2006. That is the fault of the democrats in general and their policies, even under President Trump. Look at the difficult time he is having with just building this wall. That is what I mean when I say it is irrelevant.

Well, I think that is kind of irrelevant. The point is that it is and has been much too easy for illegals to enter and leave our country at will

I am more concerned who he was leading HERE! And where they are now....

Well, the leftists WANT the illegals in our country so they can vote Democrat.

Is it worth their child/grandchild having their throat slit wide open?

Can't they put the 2 and 2 together?

There is definitely a REASON why democrats do not want to curb illegal immigration and are dead set against having a border wall. While they are correct when they say some illegals just overstay a visa, there are PLENTY that come right across the border and slip in and out of country at will. One must come to the conclusion that it is for getting votes.

Stupid leftists want to overrun the country with these scumbags, like Europe. We have to be persistent and fight against them with every last ounce of energy.

Would that be like when stupid ass righties see whites plotting to kill a group of minorities arrested and you bitch and moan about it.

I have no idea what you are talking about. :dunno:

If you forget the lessons of history, expect to repeat the same mistakes (elect an open borders leftist)

Stupid leftists want to overrun the country with these scumbags, like Europe. We have to be persistent and fight against them with every last ounce of energy.

Like RT winger claims, "they make our beds and mow our lawns" Typical lib argument. Me? I mow my own 13 acres and make my own bed. Come in legally or stay out!

I don't want illegals in my home touching my things. Lol!

Like RT winger claims, "they make our beds and mow our lawns" Typical lib argument. Me? I mow my own 13 acres and make my own bed. Come in legally or stay out!
My favorite Leftard response on the wall: BUT WHO WILL CLEAN OUR TOILETS!!

My favorite Leftard response on the wall: BUT WHO WILL CLEAN OUR TOILETS!!

Well, the illegals are doing a terrible job of cleaning the toilet that San Francisco has become. :D

Well, wonderful news that he was caught. Bad news that he slipped over the border and was able to commit crimes against our citizens.
I'd lay odds, he landed at a major metropolitan airport, not walking across the Mexican border.

Even if that is the case, that does not negate the problems on our southern border. Drug dealers, human traffickers, gang members continue to slip in and out across the southern border as they please, avoiding prosecution for crimes against American citizens. It needs to stop.

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect American citizens from foreign invaders.
True. On the other hand, I do not live in a major city and most people would say I was fairly well equipped and trained to take care of myself and anyone with me, wherever I am unless I flew to get there. :113:

If you forget the lessons of history, expect to repeat the same mistakes (elect an open borders leftist)

What leftist has campaigned for open borders?

It is the federal government's job, as outlined in the Constitution, to protect American citizens from foreign invaders.
True. On the other hand, I do not live in a major city and most people would say I was fairly well equipped and trained to take care of myself and anyone with me, wherever I am unless I flew to get there. :113:

I wonder how many people who were murdered in the Twin Towers thought that? :eusa_think: I wonder if you would change your tune if your daughter was raped and murdered and then the Mexican perp fled over the border never to be seen or heard from again?

I wonder how many people who were murdered in the Twin Towers thought that? :eusa_think: I wonder if you would change your tune if your daughter was raped and murdered and then the Mexican perp fled over the border never to be seen or heard from again?
Where I am located, we worry more about criminal drug gang overflow from Memphis, 86 miles away. It is a real immediate, day to day problem. I thought the 9/11 terrorist came in on Pan Am or other major carrier. If my 43 year old daughter has that problem, the perp will not be heading for the boarder, he'll be heading to Memphis.

Where I am located, we worry more about criminal drug gang overflow from Memphis, 86 miles away. It is a real immediate, day to day problem. I thought the 9/11 terrorist came in on Pan Am or other major carrier. If my 43 year old daughter has that problem, the perp will not be heading for the boarder, he'll be heading to Memphis.

"Border".

Basically, you are saying that as long as you feel safe, you don't care if other Americans are not.

That's pretty cold.

Forum List

Back