Terrorist attack in Texas

He is an undercover muslim doncha know? :laugh:

Morten%20Storm.jpg1_.jpg

What acts of terrorism did the individual do?

Mass murder?

That is not consider terrorism because of the fact his killings were not a political statement against a certain government.

Tim McVeigh was a terrorist!

Terry Nichols is a terrorist!

The piece of garbage that was killed in Paris was a Terrorist.

The individual that killed that family is a mentally ill individual that will be killed for his crimes, but again NOT A TERRORIST!

Mass murder?

That is not consider terrorism because of the fact his killings were not a political statement against a certain government.

The individual that killed that family is a mentally ill individual that will be killed for his crimes, but again NOT A TERRORIST!
Not a terrorist? I`ll bet the family members felt plenty of terror before being killed.

Mass murder?

You're likely going to embarrass yourself as the investigation progresses and we find out he was indeed self radicalized.

Do you really think the odds favor your theory?

If this guy had been a muslim or black the goons would be blaming Obama of Black Lives Matter just like they did when the crooked Chicago cop offed himself. Tantrum alert! rosie`s throwing one.

Well if that mass murderer can be considered a terrorist I guess we could call Chicago and Baltimore with all their murders daily Jihadist held territory.

If his name was Akbar Mohammed, he'd be a radical muslim. Somehow since his name was William Hudson, he's not called a radical christian.

This is why some on the left (not me) don't use the term "radical islam". For while people with names like Akbar Mohammed have cited Islam as their motivation, Islam has nothing to do with their actions. Anymore than the Bible guided McVeigh, Eric Rudolph or any "domestic terrorist" who happened to be born in the States.

Mass murder?

Not a terrorist? I`ll bet the family members felt plenty of terror before being killed.

Oh for fuck sake!

Are you kidding me with this nonsense?

And I bet you believed the mastermind behind the terrorist attacks on Paris was a misunderstood individual and his acts should be called workplace violence and not terrorism, right?

There is a massive difference between what the individual did in Texaas and what your beloved hero did in Paris!

Yes, I am claiming you are a supporter of terrorism because of the fact you attempt to equate the acts of one individual to the acts of those in Paris, but hey Progressive Liberals will always do this because a Muslim Terrorist is there friend as long as the GOP fear them!

Mass murder?

Tim McVeigh was a right wing terrorist.

Mass murder?

You're likely going to embarrass yourself as the investigation progresses and we find out he was indeed self radicalized.

Do you really think the odds favor your theory?

Go ahead and show how fucking stupid you are!

Forum List

Back