Terrorist Attack Istanbul Airport, Explosion, Gunfire

SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.
Does that mean you will be taking up arms and heading over their to kick some ass? Nah, it means you'll just be doubling up on your output of stupid, asinine posts.

I don't need to "take up arms". I have owned plenty of weapons for decades.

I am too old to enter the military. But would gladly do so. Spent my best years in a dark blue cop uniform and purple football uniform instead.

I'd rather ban them from coming here first.

Wow. Links not needed....turn on TV.

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.
Uhh, the attack was in Turkey, a Muslim country, isnt it more appropriate to say that the Muslims were attacked?

Many were. It was an international airport....massive hub of foreign tourism. They were likely targeting them.

To their credit....HEROIC Turkish cops engaged them in a gunfight as they tried to enter the airport. The death toll could've been hundreds if they got in. They didnt....because of those hero cops in Turkey.

Sky News are reporting 50 fatalities, 60 casualties.
May the victims RIP, and the butchers burn in hell.

Up to 50 dead now? :(

Wow, that was a big one...

Yep, according to Sky news. It only takes a couple of these radical nuts to easily inflict this kind of carnage and this number of deaths. But, we need not worry, as most Muslims aren't doing this :hmpf:
It was only a couple of months ago that terrorists hit Turkey too. But not to worry. It's not like it's happening every day - yet :sad:
I'm literally sick of hearing about these animals killing innocent people all over the world.

1 million Muslims per year, for the next 10 years.......... That is the Obama/Clinton plan.

Why invite this behavior here? Why not recapture the ability to reason, and think, we can keep this from happening here. Here's how.......
Where is that plan? Link please

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.

Don't need a link for the story, heard it on the radio.
What we will require a link for is the adjective in "Muslim terror attack". So will the local authorities there, since you apparently know more than they do.

Say, aren't you the same wag I schooled after trying to tie another attack by the PKK --- a Kurdish (not "Muslim" and not religion-based) activist group that has been visiting violence internally in Turkey and specifically at this airport for its political aims over the last few decades -- into "Islam"?

Or was that one of the other obedient Pam Geller Drones?

well , if the attackers are muslim and would always only attack muslims in their muslim hellholes like 'turkey' then that would be very nice . ---------- just a comment .

Mohammad Obama and Crooked Hillary insist that Syrian invaders come to the shores of America, knowing full well Islamic savages are among the invaders.

and if 'kurdish' fighting their enemy the 'turks' , isn't it their job to fight 'turks' Pogo ??

I have family that is on a secret mission right now.
SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.
Does that mean you will be taking up arms and heading over their to kick some ass? Nah, it means you'll just be doubling up on your output of stupid, asinine posts.

I don't need to "take up arms". I have owned plenty of weapons for decades.

I am too old to enter the military. But would gladly do so. Spent my best years in a dark blue cop uniform and purple football uniform instead.

I'd rather ban them from coming here first.

and have heard that this was an 'isis' attack , I just HEARD that on the news so I don't know for sure Pogo .

and if 'kurdish' fighting their enemy the 'turks' , isn't it their job to fight 'turks' Pogo ??

They think it is. And that's what the PKK has been doing in Turkey. But they have nothing to do with "Islam". They're political terrorists. Even though that's redundant, it's kind of necessary to spell it out for the intellectually unprepared here.

heck , if this was an Armenian attack on the 'turks' , well some peope think that the turks would deserve . [just saying]

and have heard that this was an 'isis' attack , I just HEARD that on the news so I don't know for sure Pogo .

Nobody knows for sure, except of course the OP because he knows all. But the PKK is the group that has the history.

Of course ---- that's in the real world, not the internet babbleosphere, so .... myth on, Mythmakers.

Don't need a link for the story, heard it on the radio.
What we will require a link for is the adjective in "Muslim terror attack". So will the local authorities there, since you apparently know more than they do.

Say, aren't you the same wag I schooled after trying to tie another attack by the PKK --- a Kurdish (not "Muslim" and not religion-based) activist group that has been visiting violence internally in Turkey and specifically at this airport for its political aims over the last few decades -- into "Islam"?

Or was that one of the other obedient Pam Geller Drones?

Don't worry. If it turns out to be blonde haired Christians from Nebraska I'll apologize and eat crow.

Forum List

Back