Terrorist Attack Istanbul Airport, Explosion, Gunfire

So, they blew out the security check point so they could get inside the airport.

Shouldn't we all be out dancing in the streets and cheering, so Muslims will feel at home and less alienated?

Enough with the 24 hour reporting!!! Get back to normal broadcasting like Watters' World. Our news media is helping Al -Duh by publicizing the terror bombing all day.

Wow. Links not needed....turn on TV.

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.
Uhh, the attack was in Turkey, a Muslim country, isnt it more appropriate to say that the Muslims were attacked?
Muslims attack each other even more frequently than they attack Westerners. What's your point?
I made my point

Turkey was the route to TRAVEL to ISIS land. And for immigrants coming North.

All that stops tomorrow. Erdogan may be a difficult NATO partner -- but he HAS a sense of self-preservation.. Unlike the EU.. Betcha the border is closed within hours. Over 30 militants took part in the raid. Made it too easy for them..
Thirty mentally ill lone wolves?

Well if it was in America --- it would be.. An act of hate. Turkey is in the War zone. They just didn't believe it. They were hit about 6 months ago (IIRC)..

Couple of weeks ago actually. That's my link in post 90.

I'm watching it now. Those damn Presbyterians again no doubt.

Two explosions, guns shooting people running away.

Turkey wants to join the EU! Britain got out just in time.

What kind of a statement is this? Brussels got attack and IS in the EU, London got attack, Madrid got attacked, the US got attacked, Turkey got attack.

Maybe if the UK hadn't have gone to war in Iraq, rather than just complaining about the EU, which Turkey isn't a member of.

Forum List

Back