Terrorist Attack Istanbul Airport, Explosion, Gunfire

Well world, had enough of these people and their fucking religion yet ?

And what "religion" would this be? Yarsanism?
Is it true? Is ignorance bliss?

Is there some report I'm not seeing?
Far as I know the authorities don't yet know who the perps were, let alone what religion they might practice. Nor have I seen any indication that the attack had anything to do with religion.

The last one (again, post 90) took a while to assign responsibility. And that one you'll note "warned tourists to stay out of the country".

This is news from literally today. What do you know that the rest of us don't?

More blood at the hands of POTUS

Obama just keeps piling up the bodies

-Geaux

Far as I know the authorities don't yet know who the perps were, let alone what religion they might practice. Nor have I seen any indication that the attack had anything to do with religion.

The last one (again, post 90) took a while to assign responsibility. This is news from literally today. What do you know that the rest of us don't?
Care to make a wager?

The last one (again, post 90) took a while to assign responsibility. And that one you'll note "warned tourists to stay out of the country".

Care to make a wager?

On what?

Care to make a wager?

On what?
You so high you don't even know what you post more can click to see?

Drugs kill.

Care to make a wager?

On what?
You so high you don't even know what you post more can click to see?

Drugs kill.

Tip for the day: learn to speak English.

I heard it was Christian suicide bombers who were pissed about the Muslims getting all the attention. It's a growing thing these radical Christians... I hear they yell "you're fired" before hitting the button

It's Muslims it's what they do... They kill people they don't agree with.

I heard it was Christian suicide bombers who were pissed about the Muslims getting all the attention. It's a growing thing these radical Christians... I hear they yell "you're fired" before hitting the button

--- Links?

Yeah, didn't think so.

2 explosions now.

Favorite tactic of the religion of peace is to detonate one bomb, then in a location survivors would flee to set a bomb off there a minute later along with gunfire for any survivors.
It's Ramadan and Allah has a sale going on with virgins.

Time to get those suicide vests on and blow your balls to kingdom come.

They are doing it. 'Tis the season.

In Turkey's case this is probably a revenge crime between Islamists and other less radicalized Muslims.

No doubt that it is Muslim inspired. Still don't know which group however.

Forum List

Back