Terrorist Attack Istanbul Airport, Explosion, Gunfire

well , if the attackers are muslim and would always only attack muslims in their muslim hellholes like 'turkey' then that would be very nice . ---------- just a comment .

Obviously if Muslims attack Muslims -------- then the attack isn't based on religion. Like DAESH.

Figure it out.

No matter what , majority of muslims killed in 'turkey' and probably killed by other muslims no matter where they come from Pogo .

Mohammad Obama and Crooked Hillary's effort combined with that of the MSM to refuse to name ISlamic terror attacks for what they are have people here afraid to name it also. That is what psychops/propaganda does. Folks, don't let them take over your mind like that.

so , it might just be 'kurds' / PKK doing their jobs Pogo .

If you consider terrorism a "job", then .... yeah I guess.
The point is, that's the likely scenario.

And yet the OP here somehow brings religion in, I guess based on the demographics of Turkey being predominantly Muslim. Even though Kurds may or may not be Muslim and have their own religion --- he just "knows". The authorities on the scene don't know, but an obscure message board poster in South Carofuckinglina --- does.

Amazing what they can do nowadays.

Wow. Links not needed....turn on TV.

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.

Don't need a link for the story, heard it on the radio.
What we will require a link for is the adjective in "Muslim terror attack". So will the local authorities there, since you apparently know more than they do.

Say, aren't you the same wag I schooled after trying to tie another attack by the PKK --- a Kurdish (not "Muslim" and not religion-based) activist group that has been visiting violence internally in Turkey and specifically at this airport for its political aims over the last few decades -- into "Islam"?

Or was that one of the other obedient Pam Geller Drones?

Don't worry. If it turns out to be blonde haired Christians from Nebraska I'll apologize and eat crow.

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.

What we will require a link for is the adjective in "Muslim terror attack". So will the local authorities there, since you apparently know more than they do.

Say, aren't you the same wag I schooled after trying to tie another attack by the PKK --- a Kurdish (not "Muslim" and not religion-based) activist group that has been visiting violence internally in Turkey and specifically at this airport for its political aims over the last few decades -- into "Islam"?

Don't worry. If it turns out to be blonde haired Christians from Nebraska I'll apologize and eat crow.

Why don't you get started by explaining the religious angle. Since you know it all and all that.

well , if the attackers are muslim and would always only attack muslims in their muslim hellholes like 'turkey' then that would be very nice . ---------- just a comment .

Obviously if Muslims attack Muslims -------- then the attack isn't based on religion. Like DAESH.

Figure it out.

Right....unless they're RADICAL about Islam.

Turkey was the route to TRAVEL to ISIS land. And for immigrants coming North.

All that stops tomorrow. Erdogan may be a difficult NATO partner -- but he HAS a sense of self-preservation.. Unlike the EU.. Betcha the border is closed within hours. Over 30 militants took part in the raid. Made it too easy for them..

This is the event I was thinking of, in Istanbul a couple of weeks ago. Not sure where the USMB thread went but the OP there did the same thing, tried to make it about religion. When I pointed out the PKK he ran away. It's how bigots roll.

Uhh, the attack was in Turkey, a Muslim country, isnt it more appropriate to say that the Muslims were attacked?
Muslims attack each other even more frequently than they attack Westerners. What's your point?

All that stops tomorrow. Erdogan may be a difficult NATO partner -- but he HAS a sense of self-preservation.. Unlike the EU.. Betcha the border is closed within hours. Over 30 militants took part in the raid. Made it too easy for them..
Thirty mentally ill lone wolves?

The religion of "piece", apparently they want a lot of people in two of them.....

bhatcoverMOS1111_468x256jpg.jpg

JOO NO AGREE VITH US ON ZEE ALLAH?? BLULOOLOOOLOOO!!! THEN VEE BLOW YOU UP!!!!! BLULULOOLOOLOOOOO!!!! NOW VEE GETS 72 VIRGIN!! BLULOOLOOLOOO!!!!! YIPPEE!!! ALL OF ZEE VIRGIN ARE THE YOUNG BOYS!!!!! BLULOOLOLOOOOOO!!!!! WE LOVE THE ANAL!!!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOOO!! VEE ARE CATCHERS!!!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AHKBAR!!!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOO!!!!

Thirty mentally ill lone wolves?

Well if it was in America --- it would be.. An act of hate. Turkey is in the War zone. They just didn't believe it. They were hit about 6 months ago (IIRC)..

Forum List

Back