Terrorist Attack Istanbul Airport, Explosion, Gunfire

It's Muslims it's what they do... They kill people they don't agree with.
In Turkey's case this is probably a revenge crime between Islamists and other less radicalized Muslims.

No doubt that it is Muslim inspired. Still don't know which group however.

Turkey has been rocked by 8 terrorist attacks just this year. The majority have been from PKK or its offshoot TAK.

That's got nothing to do with "Muslim inspired".

I heard it was Christian suicide bombers who were pissed about the Muslims getting all the attention. It's a growing thing these radical Christians... I hear they yell "you're fired" before hitting the button
--- Links?
Yeah, didn't think so.
upload_2016-6-28_22-39-29.png

In Turkey's case this is probably a revenge crime between Islamists and other less radicalized Muslims.

No doubt that it is Muslim inspired. Still don't know which group however.

Turkey has been rocked by 8 terrorist attacks just this year. The majority have been from PKK or its offshoot TAK.

That's got nothing to do with "Muslim inspired".

It may or may not. We'll see.

Obviously if Muslims attack Muslims -------- then the attack isn't based on religion. Like DAESH.

Figure it out.

Not so. Muhammad considered Moslems not following his teachings, apostates and we all know the penalty for apostasy.

The Islamic State has good reasons to attack Turkey considering their involvement in Syria and they would certainly consider Moslems running a democracy, apostates, meaning they have a religious justification/duty to kill them. My money's on IS for this attack.

"Good reason" to slaughter innocent individuals at an airport? WTF? More like mind fucked reasons by a gay cult called ISLAM. Also, what does it matter if the MUSLIM terror attack was approved by MUSLIMS in Syria? This is MUSLIM terrorism and it will only stop when ISLAM is defeated.

"Good reason" to slaughter innocent individuals at an airport? WTF? More like mind fucked reasons by a gay cult called ISLAM. Also, what does it matter if the MUSLIM terror attack was approved by MUSLIMS in Syria? This is MUSLIM terrorism and it will only stop when ISLAM is defeated.

Or if they finally grow a pair of balls and take out all the jihadist terrorist scum bags out there.

Well world, had enough of these people and their fucking religion yet ?

And what "religion" would this be? Yarsanism?
Is it true? Is ignorance bliss?

Is there some report I'm not seeing?
Far as I know the authorities don't yet know who the perps were, let alone what religion they might practice. Nor have I seen any indication that the attack had anything to do with religion.

The last one (again, post 90) took a while to assign responsibility. And that one you'll note "warned tourists to stay out of the country".

This is news from literally today. What do you know that the rest of us don't?
I heard it was Christian suicide bombers who were pissed about the Muslims getting all the attention. It's a growing thing these radical Christians... I hear they yell "you're fired" before hitting the button

--- Links?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Well, they certainly were not Eskimos...
Lol

Wow. Links not needed....turn on TV.

Wanna know why England said fuck the EU last week? HERE IS WHY. Muslim terror attacks are happening more and more frequently. This time...they hit an airport again. U.N. member Turkey has been hit. At least 28 dead and rising.

Brexit and Trump....are because SOME OF US are sick of this shit and ready to fight back.
Uhh, the attack was in Turkey, a Muslim country, isnt it more appropriate to say that the Muslims were attacked?

Many were. It was an international airport....massive hub of foreign tourism. They were likely targeting them.

To their credit....HEROIC Turkish cops engaged them in a gunfight as they tried to enter the airport. The death toll could've been hundreds if they got in. They didnt....because of those hero cops in Turkey.
Imagine that.
Someone with a gun was able to prevent hundreds of innocents being murdered.

Three days ago I posted that if there were more muslim terrorist attacks Trump would have a 500% chance of winning.
Today I'm putting his chance at 800%.
If a muslim terror attack happens before election day on US soil Trump's odds are 5000%.
Someone better tell Debbie to get her fat ass to the nearest ISIS camp and tell them to knock it off!
The trip won't take too long. Florida to Dearborn by Gulfstream is only an hour.

Three days ago I posted that if there were more muslim terrorist attacks Trump would have a 500% chance of winning.
Today I'm putting his chance at 800%.
If a muslim terror attack happens before election day on US soil Trump's odds are 5000%.
Someone better tell Debbie to get her fat ass to the nearest ISIS camp and tell them to knock it off!
The trip won't take too long. Florida to Dearborn by Gulfstream is only an hour.

Only a stock market crash will put Trump in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back