🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrorists are not just muslims

Real dummies, too.

We need to concentrate on finding and stopping terrorists and leave law-abiding people alone.

Rocko is welcome to call me whatever names he wishes. It won't be the first time I have been called a name.

But the story is true.

Rocko is welcome to call me whatever names he wishes. It won't be the first time I have been called a name.

But the story is true.

I know it is. Luddly posted it recently and that's what Rocko called it then so....

we sit and wait for his reaction to round two.
impatient.gif

Hmmm...the title of the thread....

Terrorists are not just muslims

For accuracy...but most of them are.........

As long as the tea party exists...American will always be in danger of extremist terrorism. They are more of a threat than the muslims.

WOW!.... That's good news....the only problem is that this story isn't covered by ANY NAME news media (now wouldn't you think the lap dog, left wing MSM would be all over this?) and it's story came from....The Everlasting GOP Stoppers - So shines a good deed in a weary world.

And you leftists complain about the National inquirer! :ahole-1:'s

BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!

multi state terrorist plot foiled - Bing
Sure it is covered...you must not be looking right. Here is a press release from the FBI

FBI mdash Three Men Charged with Conspiracy to Possess Destructive Devices

WOW!.... That's good news....the only problem is that this story isn't covered by ANY NAME news media (now wouldn't you think the lap dog, left wing MSM would be all over this?) and it's story came from....The Everlasting GOP Stoppers - So shines a good deed in a weary world.

BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!

You just proved why amateurs like BillC are walking around thinking most terrorism is Muslim.
Because he's drinking the MSM Kool Aid. And they know they can sell "evil Mooooslims" a lot more than they can sell "evil Georgians".

Duh.

Here's the local paper
that was linked it the first time this story was posted.

:ahole-1:

What you should be asking is where the fuck the MSM is on this and why it's ignoring this one, yet simultaneously running around with its collective hair on fire screaming "Looook! Moooslims!".

Last edited:

Sure it is covered...you must not be looking right. Here is a press release from the FBI

I do like the way this YEAR OLD story is given a CURRENT look, and the date in the original story is only mentioned once with the admonition that it was Feb, of last year! But it is a legitimate story, now can anyone tell us the outcome of this?

You just proved why amateurs like BillC are walking around thinking most terrorism is Muslim.
Because he's drinking the MSM Kool Aid. And they know they can sell "evil Mooooslims" a lot more than they can sell "evil Georgians".

Duh.

Here's the local paper

What you should be asking is where the fuck the MSM is on this and why it's ignoring this one, yet simultaneously running around with its collective hair on fire screaming "Looook! Moooslims!".

If you notice OCDGirl, I said "BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!"..... You have trouble understanding what is written.....:ahole-1:

I do like the way this YEAR OLD story is given a CURRENT look, and the date in the original story is only mentioned once with the admonition that it was Feb, of last year! But it is a legitimate story, now can anyone tell us the outcome of this?
Look at the original source, then you have your answer as to why the old story is resurfaced.

Duh.

Here's the local paper

If you notice OCDGirl, I said "BUT I'm willing to look at any REPUTABLE SOURCE for this story, just in case it IS legitimate!"..... You have trouble understanding what is written.....:ahole-1:

I have no "trouble" whatsoever. That's why I noted you flew the :ahole-1: flag before even asking your question. And why I returned it whence it came.

I recycle. :ahole-1:

And btw the link I gave you -- didn't check the others -- is dated January 5, 2015. That's two weeks ago.

Dumbass.

Duh.

Here's the local paper

I have no "trouble" whatsoever. That's why I noted you flew the :ahole-1: flag before even asking your question. And why I returned it whence it came.

I recycle. :ahole-1:

But YOU are an :ahole-1:...really doesn't matter where I put it!

National Enquirer probably has a better record of honesty and truth than Fox, Limbaugh and Brietbart, combined.

And the story is legit.

Why must EVERYTHING be explained to you?

Read the link.

Forum List

Back