🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
"Fetishes" and "rights" have zero to do with each other. A "right" is a legal term; a "fetish" is an emotional one.

Clearly you can have a "fetish" you don't have a right to, and certainly we all have "rights" that aren't "fetishes".
Nice argument...and one that applies directly to the OP.

Do you have a problem that the owner(s) of the bingo hall legally had a gun collection locked in their basement?

:dunno: I didn't even read the article. That's not what I'm here for.
No worries.
You are free to be half-baked just like the Houston bingo hall owners are free to exercise their gun rights.

Again ---- I have no position on the Houston Bingo Bozos. It's not what I'm here for. It never was.
Again ---- you are free to be half-baked and/or troll as much as you like. I'm free to call you on it. Have a really nice fucking day, eh? ;)

Again for the shortbus kids..... I'm not involved in it. I'm not interested.

What part of the nonexistence of any involvement is over your head here? Hm?

Last edited:
Good God. Talk about hyperbole city! IF I owned a gun, do you believe I would murder people with it?
Yes, I do. You pretty much convinced a lot of people you would.

I doubt she would "murder" anyone with it as that implies illegality.

Killing scum is not illegal.
Based on another thread where she said repeatedly that she would kill people based on what they might do.
Sure it wasnt just hyperbole mixed with a streak of stubbornness?
I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.

Again ---- I have no position on the Houston Bingo Bozos. It's not what I'm here for. It never was.
Again ---- you are free to be half-baked and/or troll as much as you like. I'm free to call you on it. Have a really nice fucking day, eh? ;)

Link?

Really when did I do that? Oh that's right I didn't.( please post where you imagine i did)
More false accusations and assumptions.
Typical.
Probably because of statements like these:
that's the using a word (obfuscation) that I really have no clue to it's meaning but the guys on my favorite right wing radio show use it ploy.
Maybe fetish is the wrong word..
Gun hoarding is more accurate.

I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.
So you two got too personal.

I will butt my ass out then, lol..

Link?

You want a "link" to the absence of any posts?

Very well then. Click here.

Good God. Talk about hyperbole city! IF I owned a gun, do you believe I would murder people with it?

Based on another thread where she said repeatedly that she would kill people based on what they might do.

Lol. Your friendly neighborhood pedophiles? So . . . should I be prevented from owning a gun then?

Link?

You want a "link" to the absence of any posts?

Very well then. Click here.

Only after you pull my finger, child.

Again, for the pinheads; you are free to troll, snipe and go around with half-baked opinions all you like. What part of this aren't you comprehending?

Your interest is shown by your constant replies and rebuttals, as silly as they are.

Lol. Your friendly neighborhood pedophiles? So . . . should I be prevented from owning a gun then?
you two are more in agreement on things than not and fairly friendly people.

Maybe you can bury the ole hatchet? Not to be racial or anything....

You're a pussy boy. Lol. :lol: By "your relative" you were probably meaning yourself.

I think you should, yes.

you two are more in agreement on things than not and fairly friendly people.

Maybe you can bury the ole hatchet? Not to be racial or anything....

Oh, I'll bury the hatchet alright! I'm a serial killer, don't you know? :lol:

You're a pussy boy. Lol. :lol: By "your relative" you were probably meaning yourself.
Are you calling me a pedophile, then?

I think you should, yes.

Based on?

Again, for the pinheads; you are free to troll, snipe and go around with half-baked opinions all you like. What part of this aren't you comprehending?

Your interest is shown by your constant replies and rebuttals, as silly as they are.

Some wags here are too stupid to get a point somebody made.

You've done them one better --- you're actually too stupid to get a point that was never made.

While you're on Ignore --- go learn how to read.

Sigh. Fucking trolls.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Are you calling me a pedophile, then?

Who knows what you are, but I wouldn't be surprised. You are really strange . . . and wimpy too. :D

I think you should, yes.

Based on?
You said I was probably talking about myself instead of a family member of mine. I just want you to clarify that you're calling me a pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back