🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why nobody says anything until it actually happens and it's too late.
Dude, that's the same bullshit logic that people use to say marijuana leads to heroin or drinking a glass of wine with dinner leads to alley-sleeping alcoholism.

Ok then. I'm reporting you now.
You bring it up then wuss out and claim you're reporting someone? WTF kind of lying, spineless shit is that?
If anyone can't abide by the rules, they shouldn't be posting here.

Some wags here are too stupid to get a point somebody made.

You've done them one better --- you're actually too stupid to get a point that was never made.

While you're on Ignore --- go learn how to read.

Sigh. Fucking trolls.... :rolleyes:
Wow. You're a thin-skinned, little idiot, ain'tcha? Not only thin-skinned, but to stupid to know you show your interest in this thread every time you reply to me.

Furthermore, your immature foot-stamping about putting me on ignore is made even more hilarious because you imply it's temporary. WTF? Make it permanent, twerp. That way I don't have to respond to your bullshit, but remain free to point out every bullshit post you make....forevah! ROFL

I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I
Pedophiles should be put up against the nearest stone wall and shot in the back of their head.
Or life imprisonment. It's the only sane solution for child molesters. But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them.

I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.
Nice loaded question. Let's see, "How many rapists claim the victim was asking for it?" See how that works?

How about this; "How many people joke about killing someone or beating the shit out of them and never do?" That number is very likely to be in the millions because, as you probably know, mass murderers are relatively rare.

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%)

milby_figure1.png

Yeah, so you'd better stay away from me. Seriously, you should.

33627356.jpg
Reported.

I'm quaking in my boots. My KILLER boots. :D Lol.

I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I
Pedophiles should be put up against the nearest stone wall and shot in the back of their head.
Or life imprisonment. It's the only sane solution for child molesters. But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them.

Kill em all. Let your god sort them out. :321:

I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.
Nice loaded question. Let's see, "How many rapists claim the victim was asking for it?" See how that works?

How about this; "How many people joke about killing someone or beating the shit out of them and never do?" That number is very likely to be in the millions because, as you probably know, mass murderers are relatively rare.

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%)

milby_figure1.png

Yeah, so you'd better stay away from me. Seriously, you should.

33627356.jpg

This is how Hillary will look when The Donald beats her :smoke:

33627356.jpg

Dude, you're the one who implied that everyone who said they'd kill someone or beat the shit out of them would eventually do it.

What percentage of adults who "with attraction to children who never hurt any" eventually cross the line? According to your previous logic, all of them. FWIW, I don't agree with your logic. Some people are just all talk. In fact, most are. However, if a person shows an unnatural interest in children or animals, that person needs treatment. Fast. If they cross the line, that's a bell that can't be unrung. Ever.

"But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them."

WTF are you meaning? Those with an ATTRACTION to children who never hurt any? If someone has an ATTRACTION to children, this is called being a paedophile and the POS should be taken out and shot or dropped from altitude from miltary aircraft into the ocean.

This is actually quite ironic. You are angry because I said pedophiles should be locked up for "saying" or "thinking" sexually about children (because of course there are going to be RISKS involved), yet you want to silence MY thoughts and words about the topic. :) Hypocrite. Why you defending pedophiles?

"But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them."

WTF are you meaning? Those with an ATTRACTION to children who never hurt any? If someone has an ATTRACTION to children, this is called being a paedophile and the POS should be taken out and shot or dropped from altitude from miltary aircraft into the ocean.

Watch what you say. You will then be accused of being a "murderer." ;)

Dude, you're the one who implied that everyone who said they'd kill someone or beat the shit out of them would eventually do it.

What percentage of adults who "with attraction to children who never hurt any" eventually cross the line? According to your previous logic, all of them. FWIW, I don't agree with your logic. Some people are just all talk. In fact, most are. However, if a person shows an unnatural interest in children or animals, that person needs treatment. Fast. If they cross the line, that's a bell that can't be unrung. Ever.

Nearly all of them with an attraction to children cross the line, which is why as soon as people are alerted to a freak who has an attraction to children, the freak should get the bullet in the back of the head then and there.

Yes, that is the issue. They more than likely WILL eventually harm a child. I also mentioned chemical castration for such people (those who have NOT molested a child, but have such sickening and disgusting thoughts). I think that would be a good solution and it has been shown to be effective too.

Watch what you say. You will then be accused of being a "murderer." ;)

I've taken refuge in the bunker, it's uncomfortable due to the Hazmat suit I've had to put on.

Dude, that's the same bullshit logic that people use to say marijuana leads to heroin or drinking a glass of wine with dinner leads to alley-sleeping alcoholism.

You bring it up then wuss out and claim you're reporting someone? WTF kind of lying, spineless shit is that?

Well, I suppose you should report yourself and stop posting here too, after accusing me of being a murderer. Isn't that right?

This is actually quite ironic. You are angry because I said pedophiles should be locked up for "saying" or "thinking" sexually about children (because of course there are going to be RISKS involved), yet you want to silence MY thoughts and words about the topic. :) Hypocrite. Why you defending pedophiles?
I want you to follow the rules, one of which is that you can't call or imply that another member is a pedophile. I said that I have one in my family. You have no right, moral or otherwise, to imply I'm speaking about myself. And if the mods have to remind you of that so be it.

Well, I suppose you should report yourself and stop posting here too, after accusing me of being a murderer. Isn't that right?

How did this get from Texans and guns to paedophiles?

I can't read 20 pages.

Nearly all of them with an attraction to children cross the line, which is why as soon as people are alerted to a freak who has an attraction to children, the freak should get the bullet in the back of the head then and there.
And how do you know that? How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over? It's irrational.

I want you to follow the rules, one of which is that you can't call or imply that another member is a pedophile. I said that I have one in my family. You have no right, moral or otherwise, to imply I'm speaking about myself. And if the mods have to remind you of that so be it.

But you can imply that I'm a murderer? This isn't the FIRST time I've had problems with you either.

And how do you know that? How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over? It's irrational.

If they have NO CONTROL over it, then they need to be locked away from the rest of us!! End of discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back