🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I
Pedophiles should be put up against the nearest stone wall and shot in the back of their head.
Or life imprisonment. It's the only sane solution for child molesters. But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them.

This is actually quite ironic. You are angry because I said pedophiles should be locked up for "saying" or "thinking" sexually about children (because of course there are going to be RISKS involved), yet you want to silence MY thoughts and words about the topic. :) Hypocrite. Why you defending pedophiles?
I want you to follow the rules, one of which is that you can't call or imply that another member is a pedophile. I said that I have one in my family. You have no right, moral or otherwise, to imply I'm speaking about myself. And if the mods have to remind you of that so be it.

Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned that you have one in your family, it should be something that people might want to keep quiet about, not broadcast.

Which is why nobody says anything until it actually happens and it's too late.
Dude, that's the same bullshit logic that people use to say marijuana leads to heroin or drinking a glass of wine with dinner leads to alley-sleeping alcoholism.

Ok then. I'm reporting you now.
You bring it up then wuss out and claim you're reporting someone? WTF kind of lying, spineless shit is that?
If anyone can't abide by the rules, they shouldn't be posting here.

Well, I suppose you should report yourself and stop posting here too, after accusing me of being a murderer. Isn't that right?

How did this get from Texans and guns to paedophiles?

I can't read 20 pages.

Because the other poster brought ME (accusing me of being a murderer) and a completely different discussion into this thread.

I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I
Pedophiles should be put up against the nearest stone wall and shot in the back of their head.
Or life imprisonment. It's the only sane solution for child molesters. But Chris is talking about those with attraction to children who never hurt any. She wants to kill them.

This is actually quite ironic. You are angry because I said pedophiles should be locked up for "saying" or "thinking" sexually about children (because of course there are going to be RISKS involved), yet you want to silence MY thoughts and words about the topic. :) Hypocrite. Why you defending pedophiles?
I want you to follow the rules, one of which is that you can't call or imply that another member is a pedophile. I said that I have one in my family. You have no right, moral or otherwise, to imply I'm speaking about myself. And if the mods have to remind you of that so be it.

Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned that you have one in your family, it should be something that people might want to keep quiet about, not broadcast.

Normal people anyways.

Dude, you're the one who implied that everyone who said they'd kill someone or beat the shit out of them would eventually do it.

What percentage of adults who "with attraction to children who never hurt any" eventually cross the line? According to your previous logic, all of them. FWIW, I don't agree with your logic. Some people are just all talk. In fact, most are. However, if a person shows an unnatural interest in children or animals, that person needs treatment. Fast. If they cross the line, that's a bell that can't be unrung. Ever.

Nearly all of them with an attraction to children cross the line, which is why as soon as people are alerted to a freak who has an attraction to children, the freak should get the bullet in the back of the head then and there.
And how do you know that? How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over? It's irrational.

"How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over?"

The majority don't seek help, the majority enjoy what they do, the majority cannot be rehabilitated, the only way to prevent a paedophile from being a threat to children is to execute them.

I have a non offending pedophile in my family. I'm actually quite proud of him. He's got more of a developed conscience than most people I meet, especially here. And silence has not opened up new avenues for them to openly seek help. Watch "The Pedophile Next Door". It's a documentary about non offending pedophiles. Yes, they exist.

Dude, you're the one who implied that everyone who said they'd kill someone or beat the shit out of them would eventually do it.

What percentage of adults who "with attraction to children who never hurt any" eventually cross the line? According to your previous logic, all of them. FWIW, I don't agree with your logic. Some people are just all talk. In fact, most are. However, if a person shows an unnatural interest in children or animals, that person needs treatment. Fast. If they cross the line, that's a bell that can't be unrung. Ever.

Nearly all of them with an attraction to children cross the line, which is why as soon as people are alerted to a freak who has an attraction to children, the freak should get the bullet in the back of the head then and there.
And how do you know that? How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over? It's irrational.

"How are they supposed to seek help before harming a child if society is full of homicidal maniacs who want to kill them for something they have no control over?"

The majority don't seek help, the majority enjoy what they do, the majority cannot be rehabilitated, the only way to prevent a paedophile from being a threat to children is to execute them.
Those that cross the line can't be rehabilitated, I agree there. They should never be set free. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken and can never be trusted again.

Those that cross the line can't be rehabilitated, I agree there. They should never be set free. It's like a dog that's killed a chicken and can never be trusted again.

She says they should be executed. Aren't you going to call her a murderer? :D Lol. You silly old fool.

I have a non offending pedophile in my family. I'm actually quite proud of him. He's got more of a developed conscience than most people I meet, especially here. And silence has not opened up new avenues for them to openly seek help. Watch "The Pedophile Next Door". It's a documentary about non offending pedophiles. Yes, they exist.

"I have a non offending pedophile in my family. I'm actually quite proud of him."

WTF?!

If a person is not molesting children, what makes them a pedophile?

If a person is attracted to a 20 year old that looks like they could be 12, is that a pedophile?

If a person is attracted to a 14 year old that looks like they are 20, and I have seen them, lol, is that person a pedophile?

I just think a person is defined not by their inclinations but by their behavior.

In my book a nonoffending pedophile is not a pedophile.

If a person is attracted to a 20 year old that looks like they could be 12, is that a pedophile?

If a person is attracted to a 14 year old that looks like they are 20, and I have seen them, lol, is that person a pedophile?

I just think a person is defined not by their inclinations but by their behavior.

According to the clinical definition, they are. One only has to have the attraction to be a pedophile. Those who act out on it are child molesters and should be locked up forever.

So why refer to a non-offending paedophile as a paedophile?

Because they are still pedophiles because they have a mental illness that is not curable. IOW, we have to rely on THEM to control their sick impulses. Imagine that.

How can you trust the non-offending paedophiles to NOT cross the line?

Sorry, as a society and as adults we have a moral and fundamental duty to protect ALL children within our respective societies, I don't care about non-offending paedophiles, they're the same filth that cannot be trusted, as such they'd be executed, the main and ONLY concern is that ALL children are protected from the dangers of these wastes of human skin.

If one may.... can we go back to topic? thanks

I have never been to Texas, but I love Texas all the same. I love their fetish too!:2up::p

By definition they are. Look it up. The attraction alone makes them a pedophile.

You think that because they haven't yet acted upon it that they aren't pedophiles? Is it normal to have disgusting sexual thoughts about kids? Would you want that person around YOUR children? Why or why not?
1. if they never act on it, you will never know anyway, so its kind of a moot point.

2. If we shoot the bastards when they do molest, and I mean real age difference type molestation, not two teens messing around together.

3. Both my son and daughter were taught to shoot when they reached twelve years old and I gave them Makarovs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back