🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God. Talk about hyperbole city! IF I owned a gun, do you believe I would murder people with it?
Yes, I do. You pretty much convinced a lot of people you would.

I doubt she would "murder" anyone with it as that implies illegality.

Killing scum is not illegal.
Based on another thread where she said repeatedly that she would kill people based on what they might do.

You're a pussy boy. Lol. :lol: By "your relative" you were probably meaning yourself.
Are you calling me a pedophile, then?

So, since you bring it up. I remember another thread you started about being a "nudist" and your children are also "nudists." Hmm. Do your children run around nude in front of this "relative" of yours?

Sure it wasnt just hyperbole mixed with a streak of stubbornness?
I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.

Lol. Your friendly neighborhood pedophiles? So . . . should I be prevented from owning a gun then?
I think you should, yes.

Based on?
You said I was probably talking about myself instead of a family member of mine. I just want you to clarify that you're calling me a pedophile.

For all anyone knows, you are talking about yourself. Again, you are weird, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Based on another thread where she said repeatedly that she would kill people based on what they might do.
I don't know. How many mass murderer investigations turned up instances where the killer "joked" about killing people and nobody took them serious until they did it? ChrisL said in essence that a family member of mine should be killed because of what she thinks he might do. It doesn't get more personal than that. Fuck her.

Lol. Your friendly neighborhood pedophiles? So . . . should I be prevented from owning a gun then?
you two are more in agreement on things than not and fairly friendly people.

Maybe you can bury the ole hatchet? Not to be racial or anything....

Oh, I'll bury the hatchet alright! I'm a serial killer, don't you know? :lol:

That Lizzie Borden person had a hatchet, please ChrisL don't get a hatchet....get a micro pig that can play the guitar instead, you'll be much happier :smile:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

I think you should, yes.

Based on?
You said I was probably talking about myself instead of a family member of mine. I just want you to clarify that you're calling me a pedophile.

For all anyone knows, you are talking about yourself. Again, you are weird, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Ok then. I'm reporting you now.

Yes, I do. You pretty much convinced a lot of people you would.

You're a pussy boy. Lol. :lol: By "your relative" you were probably meaning yourself.

So, since you bring it up. I remember another thread you started about being a "nudist" and your children are also "nudists." Hmm. Do your children run around nude in front of this "relative" of yours?
I'm reporting this too.

Nice loaded question. Let's see, "How many rapists claim the victim was asking for it?" See how that works?

How about this; "How many people joke about killing someone or beating the shit out of them and never do?" That number is very likely to be in the millions because, as you probably know, mass murderers are relatively rare.

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%) You are, literally, more likely to be struck by lightning. Chance of being hit by lightning in a single year is 1 in 960.000 or 0.0001%.

milby_figure1.png

you two are more in agreement on things than not and fairly friendly people.

Maybe you can bury the ole hatchet? Not to be racial or anything....

Oh, I'll bury the hatchet alright! I'm a serial killer, don't you know? :lol:

That Lizzie Borden person had a hatchet, please ChrisL don't get a hatchet....get a micro pig that can play the guitar instead, you'll be much happier :smile:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

Lol! I'd prefer a Molly Hatchet! Let's rock it Lucy! :p

Some wags here are too stupid to get a point somebody made.

You've done them one better --- you're actually too stupid to get a point that was never made.

While you're on Ignore --- go learn how to read.

Sigh. Fucking trolls.... :rolleyes:
tumblr_nscscqgnyw1s391qwo1_250.gif

I'm reporting this too.

:crybaby: Oh, oh . . . boo hoo. BOO HOO. Lol. :D

Nice loaded question. Let's see, "How many rapists claim the victim was asking for it?" See how that works?

How about this; "How many people joke about killing someone or beating the shit out of them and never do?" That number is very likely to be in the millions because, as you probably know, mass murderers are relatively rare.

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%)

milby_figure1.png
Which is why nobody says anything until it actually happens and it's too late.

I think you should, yes.

Based on?

Oh my. So scary. :D

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%) You are, literally, more likely to be struck by lightning. Chance of being hit by lightning in a single year is 1 in 960.000 or 0.0001%.

milby_figure1.png

I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I do feel they should be locked down in a psychiatric facility. You never know what the mentally ill might do to a child. To me, it is worth it if it even saved one child from a loser pedophile monster.

Lol, I was going through my Alerts list, made a couple of posts in this thread, and the ChrisL vrs SaintMichaeal 'debate' totally wiped all the old Alerts off the list!

That'l teach me!

roflmao

Example; over 310 MILLION Americans in 2013, but 28 mass murders. Should I do the math for you? (it's 0.000009%)

milby_figure1.png

Yeah, so you'd better stay away from me. Seriously, you should.

33627356.jpg

milby_figure1.png

33627356.jpg
Reported.

Dude, that's the same bullshit logic that people use to say marijuana leads to heroin or drinking a glass of wine with dinner leads to alley-sleeping alcoholism.

You bring it up then wuss out and claim you're reporting someone? WTF kind of lying, spineless shit is that?

I said pedophiles should be locked up forever or maybe even executed (those who do hurt a child). I
Pedophiles should be put up against the nearest stone wall and shot in the back of their head.

Exactly, a waste of human skin, they should immediately be taken out and shot.

Why should law-abiding taxpayers have to pay for this filth to be in prison, all of them should just be shot, also an alternative would be loading batches of them into military aircraft, taking off and then just dropping them from altitude into the ocean.

milby_figure1.png

33627356.jpg

When I first joined this site, that --- something like it --- was my avatar.

Silence I block you 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back