Texans for Trump......

psssssssst, YO Odi

best FAIL of the day !!! Good job !!

BBBBAAAAAWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Texans For Trump on Twitter

Oh I mean TEXAS DEMOCRATS FOR TRUMP! :D
Same state that gave us GW? No thanks. Democrats aren't going to win Texas anyways, are they? I know it is becoming more and more liberal with all the immigrants they employ and all the poor people that work in that state barely eeking out an existence but I don't think Texas is ready to go Blue so fuck them!

Same state that gave us GW? No thanks. Democrats aren't going to win Texas anyways, are they? I know it is becoming more and more liberal with all the immigrants they employ and all the poor people that work in that state barely eeking out an existence but I don't think Texas is ready to go Blue so fuck them!
Lol. Democrats won't win Texas but imagine a swing state going to Trump and now Shillary because Democrats put him over the hump! LMAO...

Did you read the lone Trump hater who said, Trump owns the media!! Ha ! Ha! Can you believe it? Talk about desperation.
Lone Trump hater? We will see if Trump wins any states in the primaries. How mad will you be if Trump doesn't win these states? What will that say about the polls you've been paying attention to?

February
February 1 Iowa caucus
February 9 New Hampshire
February 20 Nevada caucus

South Carolina February 23 Nevada caucus

(Super Tuesday)Alabama
Alaska (GOP)
Arkansas
Colorado caucuses
Georgia
Massachusetts
Minnesota caucuses
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
VirginiaSaturday, March 5Kansas caucus
Kentucky (GOP caucus)
Louisiana
Nebraska (Dem caucus)Tuesday,
Hawaii caucus (GOP)
Idaho (GOP)
Mississippi
Michigan March 13
Puerto Rico (GOP)Tuesday, March 15
Florida
Illinois
Missouri
North Carolina
Ohio March 22
Arizona
Utah March 26

Wisconsin April 19
New York April 26
Connecticut
Delaware
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
May May 3 Indiana
May 10 Nebraska (GOP primary)
West Virginia May 17
Oregon Sunday, June 5
June 7
California
Montana
New Jersey
New Mexico
South Dakota June 14 District of Columbia

Lol. Democrats won't win Texas but imagine a swing state going to Trump and now Shillary because Democrats put him over the hump! LMAO...
Don't LMAO until it happens moron.

Don't LMAO until it happens moron.
You can keep denying the inevitable. I am going to sit back and enjoy it either way. Trump wins,great we can fix a few things,Trump loses to a bitch that managed to kill soldiers and ambassador at Libya,lies about emails,lets husband fuck everything on 2 legs in DC then she can speed destruction of America up and we can start over.

Forum List

Back