Texas AG: To stop school shootings use Israeli model

The rubes being herded around by Fox News and the other propagandists will blame abortions, video games, negroes, gay marriage, and all kinds of other hysterical shit for our gun problem.

It's amazing.

And the piles of the dead will continue to grow at a clip of 13,000 bodies a year just so the profits from gun sales can keep flowing.
And the NRA can keep sending out fundraising calls warning that your guns are about to be taken away....any....minute....

Oh, I see. It's not just negroes who like to kill. Hispanics do, too.

Okay. Got it.

Hey, thanks for that. This is awesome.

And people scoffed when I said Trump's election was about Mexicans and Muslims. Yet I am being vindicated every damn day.
Yes. That's it, you democrat identity-politics shill. Ignore the truth and make it about our alleged "hatred" you fucking faggot. You are the worst kind of scum. You pretend to be something you are not for political undermining. FUCK YOU!!!!!

The rubes being herded around by Fox News and the other propagandists will blame abortions, video games, negroes, gay marriage, and all kinds of other hysterical shit for our gun problem.

It's amazing.

And the piles of the dead will continue to grow at a clip of 13,000 bodies a year just so the profits from gun sales can keep flowing.
And the NRA can keep sending out fundraising calls warning that your guns are about to be taken away....any....minute....
I'm pretty sure the NRA was hoping Hillary would be elected. "OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!" was one of the most successful marketing campaigns in history.

Or you ask for an increase in the budget, when our children's school asked the parents for a rise in tuition to provide school security it passed easily

Sorry, those of us who dont have kids have mo interest in increasing the amount of our taxes WASTED on your kids.

You don't pay a nickel for our kid's educations, old man. They attend private schools

The point is (and you're too stupid to see) is parents will pay for their children to be safe

Now step back and regroup before you look even more the fool

You don't pay a nickel for our kid's educations, old man. They attend private schools

Good for you. I see very few private schools with proper security either. Maybe yours does. Good for you.

The point is (and you're too stupid to see) is parents will pay for their children to be safe.

Then the money should be spent on prisons, gallows, and more prosecutors. Along with actual security measures, like Israel has. Just dont ask those of us without kids to pay for the safety of public school kids. It's not our problem.

The statistics for the U.S. vs. other counties with regard to gun homicide rates are heavily influenced by the gun murder rate of large cities which have stricter gun control policies in place. The overwhelming majority of those murders are committed on a largely one-by-one basis using handguns. If you remove a few big cities with heavy gun control laws in place from the equation, the stats drop the U.S. toward the bottom of the list in terms of gun homicide rate.

If school shootings are indeed the dire issue that the left purports them to be, then why not entertain the idea of hardening the schools? Why question where the money is going to come from when money for illegal immigrants, welfare and social security origins are never questioned. It sounds like you're just looking for excuses to not address the problem at hand and moreso use the problem as a way to push your gun control agenda.

"Black people like to kill."

There you have it, folks. Pseudocon television at its finest.

Facts are facts dude. How about you address the facts instead of your hit and run trolling. Oh, I was wrong, they don't have 9% of the global population, they only have 8%,

A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America where 2.5 MILLION have been killed since 2000 in a 'breathtaking' wave of homicidal violence, study finds
  • Region has 8% of global population but accounts for a third of world's murders
  • Study found 2.5 million Latin Americans have 'been killed violently since 2000'
  • Brazilian think-tank says the scale of scale of homicidal violence is 'breathtaking'
  • Of the 20 nations with highest homicide rates, 17 are in Latin America, study says

Read more: A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A third of the world's murders happen in Latin America | Daily Mail Online

Okay. Got it.

And people scoffed when I said Trump's election was about Mexicans and Muslims. Yet I am being vindicated every damn day.

Facts are facts, you can scream "racism' at the top of your useless lungs, but the facts are real. The question is how do we deal with those facts. Your constant attempts at deflecting from the reality of the situation only prolongs the pain. You should be disgusted with yourself, but I know that you care more about progressive politics than you do about people so you know, and I know, that you will continue to ignore those facts because they fuck up your political goals.

I'm pretty sure the NRA was hoping Hillary would be elected. "OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!" was one of the most successful marketing campaigns in history.
You democrat commies have the power to stop such campaigns. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GUN CONTROL and you take the power away from the NRA.

:dunno:

But your freedom-hating communist ass can help it. Fucking idiot commie.

Facts are facts, you can scream "racism' at the top of your useless lungs, but the facts are real. The question is how do we deal with those facts. Your constant attempts at deflecting from the reality of the situation only prolongs the pain. You should be disgusted with yourself, but I know that you care more about progressive politics than you do about people so you know, and i know that you will continue to ignore those facts because they fuck up your political goals.
He played the part well for a long time, but communists can't hide their stripes forever. He's a fucking commie and admits it.

Facts are facts, you can scream "racism' at the top of your useless lungs, but the facts are real. The question is how do we deal with those facts. Your constant attempts at deflecting from the reality of the situation only prolongs the pain. You should be disgusted with yourself, but I know that you care more about progressive politics than you do about people so you know, and i know that you will continue to ignore those facts because they fuck up your political goals.
He played the part well for a long time, but communists can't hide their stripes forever. He's a fucking commie and admits it.

No, he's a progressive, and that is even worse than a commie. Communism in its pure form is utopia, it is everyone living peacefully together. He is a statist. They demand control over every aspect of peoples lives. To do that they need to disarm the people first. Then, the mass murders always follow. You see progressives are incredibly violent people. They don't care about people save as pawns, what they truly care about is power.

They are scum.

Okay. Got it.

Yes. That's it, you democrat identity-politics shill. Ignore the truth and make it about our alleged "hatred" you fucking faggot. You are the worst kind of scum. You pretend to be something you are not for political undermining. FUCK YOU!!!!!
Someone got triggered. What happened to make this happen?

No, he's a progressive, and that is even worse than a commie. Communism in its pure form is utopia, it is everyone living peacefully together. He is a statist. They demand control over every aspect of peoples lives. To do that they need to disarm the people first. Then, the mass murders always follow. You see progressives are incredibly violent people. They don't care about people save as pawns, what they truly care about is power.

They are scum.
He is as statist authoritarian, but I still like to label people like him as commies. "Commie" has a much more pejorative affect.
:lol:

Aha....maybe the billions of dollars that the US hands isrsel every year can fund school books at least. Some schools are in bad shape to begin with. Besides when a country starts to follow the Israeli example, they means they are doomed.
Excellent idea....I'm sure Israel won't mind if we divert that money to pay for the Israeli school model here at home.

what money? active duty soldiers guard the kids

Forum List

Back