Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

The case was based on the jurisdiction thereof, not just his birth.
"That said Wong Kim Ark has not, either by himself or his parents acting for him, ever renounced his allegiance to the United States, and that he has never done or committed any act or thing to exclude him therefrom."
It was based on the fact that while he was born to two Chinese Nationals, he was born in the US.

finish the rest of it
who never renounced his allegiance to the United States.

Unlike La Raza (the race) who carry the Mexican flag and pledge their allegiance to Mexico.

By being citizens of the U.S. we are Americans first, and only, in our national loyalties.
so you don't like people that hold dual citizenship?

We were talking about a court case.
And the court case said it didn't matter how you got here, just were you born here? It's been treated that way ever since.

"That said Wong Kim Ark has not, either by himself or his parents acting for him, ever renounced his allegiance to the United States, and that he has never done or committed any act or thing to exclude him therefrom."
so what do you think a baby of an illegal immigrant would do to renounce their citizenship?

You skipped a word there - allegiance.
i have an 8 month old and he doesn't have allegiance to anyone or anything beyond his parents and maybe he's sleep monkey.
is he not a citizen?

Only if he/she is White, Christian and American.

It was based on the fact that while he was born to two Chinese Nationals, he was born in the US.

finish the rest of it

Unlike La Raza (the race) who carry the Mexican flag and pledge their allegiance to Mexico.

By being citizens of the U.S. we are Americans first, and only, in our national loyalties.

I never said that.

finish the rest of it

I never said that.
what do you think 'and only' means?

We were talking about a court case.
And the court case said it didn't matter how you got here, just were you born here? It's been treated that way ever since.

so what do you think a baby of an illegal immigrant would do to renounce their citizenship?

i have an 8 month old and he doesn't have allegiance to anyone or anything beyond his parents and maybe his sleep monkey.
is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?

finish the rest of it

Like Ted Cruz?

i have an 8 month old and he doesn't have allegiance to anyone or anything beyond his parents and maybe his sleep monkey.
is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?

Nope.

March 1952.

St. Vincent's Hospital.

Little Rock, Arkansas.

is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?
can you tell me why that would matter if we're talking about my son's allegiance?

I would like to know why ALL democrats,left wingers,liberals whatever the hell you want to call yourself are so insistent on the US becoming a non white majority nation....you do realize this country was founded,fought for and built BY and FOR whites of good moral character and without white men and women the things we ALL enjoy we would not have and the high standard of living we have will only continue to erode the less white it becomes. Yet you democrats,liberals,left wingers seem to WANT that why is that? Some stupid sense of white guilt? You think the US deserves to be less white because its so far more advanced? what is it? The more I read from and about democrats,liberals and left wingers beliefs and comments on things the more I am convinced its a mental disease. No other explanation for it. So I am truly interested in knowing WHY.

is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?

Nope.

March 12, 1952.

St. Vincent's Hospital.

Little Rock, Arkansas.

That question was for ogibillm

I would like to know why ALL democrats,left wingers,liberals whatever the hell you want to call yourself are so insistent on the US becoming a non white majority nation....you do realize this country was founded,fought for and built BY and FOR whites of good moral character and without white men and women the things we ALL enjoy we would not have and the high standard of living we have will only continue to erode the less white it becomes. Yet you democrats,liberals,left wingers seem to WANT that why is that? Some stupid sense of white guilt? You think the US deserves to be less white because its so far more advanced? what is it? The more I read from and about democrats,liberals and left wingers beliefs and comments on things the more I am convinced its a mental disease. No other explanation for it. So I am truly interested in knowing WHY.
go fuck yourself, racist

is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?

Nope.

March 12, 1952.

St. Vincent's Hospital.

Little Rock, Arkansas.

and i've replied. what difference would that make for the allegiance of my son?

go fuck yourself, racist
Maybe not so much a racist as a patriot. He wants to maintain the high standards of America.

Sieg Heil!

I get from your post that you believe whites are superior to other races, which is why you are baffled as to why other people think the races are equal and should therefore be treated equally.

Have you met PoliticalChic? You and she would get along famously. She hates multiculturalism as much as you do.

She's Asian, though. That's probably a big turnoff for you, though, huh?

finish the rest of it

That only matters because he was an American who always intended to return. Born here, born American, almost without exception. That's what the court said.
Obviously a lower court with a liberal judge. I think it should be appealed until it goes to the SC who will read what the intent was and is.
That was the Supreme Court...

go fuck yourself, racist
Maybe not so much a racist as a patriot. He wants to maintain the high standards of America.
nope. racist. just ask his dumb ass. and if you can't see it, and instead think it's just 'high standards' you likely are as well.

is he not a citizen?

Are you here illegally?

Nope.

March 12, 1952.

St. Vincent's Hospital.

Little Rock, Arkansas.

and i've replied. what difference would that make for the allegiance of my son?

You should teach it to him as he grows up because the public schools aren't.
It is why we have a bunch of illegals coming here just so that they can get the goodies only, without caring or understanding what this nation is all about.
We are all Americans no matter what race we are.

Forum List

Back